Thank you very much!
Curisu wrote:Knock knock
- Muting normal sliderslide?
There's no normal-sliderslide in the beatmap to begin with... Unless you mean actually adding a muted one. <- *
- Sorry if I offended you, but tbh spacing could be improved to me cuz 1) Lack of consistency, which can not be explained as "random style" imo, while the song itself is having some consistentcy within every single section and 2) Seems not having a clear logic which made me a little bit worried.
I would pointing out some of it as examples.
- And due to this, the map is not having a clear structure which limited the impression it brings to player.
I'm not sure which parts this applies to since the the mapping styles change pretty often <- *
- 01:09:545 (1) - Not consistent with 01:05:965 (2) etc. on the shape of slider.
I guess those sharp sliders did look pretty bad... Changed shape to regular curve on 01:09:545 (1) - and 01:20:454 (1) -
- 01:15:340 (2,3,4) - hmm why uneven distance
Oops, evened out spacing
- 01:24:545 (1,2,3,4) - not a very good flow tbh especially the sharp angle on 01:24:204 (4,1,2)
Spread out the notes a bit and moved slightly, should be better now and the angle isn't that sharp anymore
- 01:29:318 (3,4,5,6) - ^
Changed pattern on the 4 notes from weird zigzag to circluar
- 01:39:545 (1,2,3) - distance
Not sure I understand. There's a snare on 01:39:886 (3) - so I previously increased the spacing between 01:39:715 (2,3) - and kept it smaller between 01:39:545 (1,2) - to emphasize it. <- *
Also readded:because this got reverted somewhere midway for some reason....... There's ninjas after me, I swear
- Rotate this slider 01:38:863 (4) – “-15º” and the next slider 01:39:204 (5) – “+15º” to both avoid this overlap 01:38:181 (1,4) – and improve the pattern visual of this slider 01:39:204 (5) – in relation with the next two circles 01:39:545 (1,2) -
These three points aren't my parts, I'm afraid ^^; (Paging Mr Hathz)
- 02:12:784 (3) - ctrl+g flow
- 02:19:090 (1,3) - They are not symmetric/in same y axis (conflict with 02:16:363 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4))
- 02:32:215 - You could heard vocal singing "Da" on this point so maybe it's not a good idea to use 1 beat long slider
I think I would stop at 1st chorus because there seems to have enough example to let you understand my idea. It would be my pleasure if you can poke me via in-game PM (Usually @GMT+1 11:00~15:00) when you feel confused about the idea. (Actually I wanted to PM you before I post something here but I haven't seen you these days hmm)
I've been on and off at random times, don't really have a fixed schedule... I'll poke you in-game about all the points marked with a * if I manage to catch you online
No kd for this If you say so
Edit: Changed patterns in several sections for better flow and fixed some spacing inconsistencies after another short irc mod with Curisu. Also removed soft-sliderslide.wav and soft-slidertick.wav for now