Really nice map~!Thanks, I'm glad you like it~
-Mo-d QueueThank you for this very comprehensive mod! Wish I could kudos you twice. I never paid much attention to proper emphasis so this really helped me see what I was neglecting before.
- Your banner doesn't work with people who have osu!direct.
I shall bug our Banner Technician to fix it! o7
- 1920x1080 is the maximum dimensions allowed for SB sprites. flare.jpg is 2000x2000.
Not sure how I missed that. Downsized to 1000x1000 and doubled sprite scaling in the SB.
- Unused files:
- 03:16:704 - 05:05:539 - 20 seconnds for a break is pretty long and are pretty boring in my opinion. You could map parts of it with slow sliders or spinners maybe.
Will address this when I find a bit more time, placed 2 spinners for now but I'm not exactly a fan of those, especially in quiet sections of the song.
- 00:00:000 - Make it so both your inherited and uninherited points are using the same sound samples so it doesn't break anything. Currently the red is using the default soft while the green is using the custom soft.
- 04:18:750 - The lyrics say "mou, もう" at this point so I would consider adjusting your lyrics as such.
Not sure how I missed that, fixed
- 04:36:818 - It's hard to see "Kimi wa, 君は" so high up in the screen there, so I guess move it? It looks like a mistake to me though.
Lyrics were positioned using a randomly generating coordinate algorithm so it appearing up there wasn't exactly intended. Shortened range to spawn closer to the screen center.
- 05:05:795 - Any reason for not SBing the words "Tell me"?
The male vocalist adds a lot of shorter lines throughout the song, most of which seemed a bit off so I wasn't sure how to deal with those. Added this and a couple "Yeah"s
- 06:03:579 - Maybe consider moving the "te, て" to this point since that's where that sound is.
My mistake again, fixed!
Very nice SB though. Thank you! I would also like to thank you for actually modding the SB too and pointing out inconsistencies/errors. A lot of people seem to skip that which leaves me wondering if I made any mistakes.
- 01:21:477 (4,5,1) - Seems kinda odd to have 4-5 be larger spacing than 5-1 if you listen to the emphasis of those beats.
- 01:28:977 (2) - Maybe consider a Ctrl+G so that the spacing 1-2 isn't so short and that it continues circular flow? I'd say smoother flow and larger spacing suits better.
Good idea! Changed. Also changed following pattern to flow better.
- 01:29:488 (4,5,6) - Similar point to before, I feel having 4-5 be larger spacing compared to 5-6 would be better to emphasise the click.
- 01:30:511 (2) - Maybe stack this ontop of 01:31:022 (4) so that there's some better spacing emphasis through this combo?
Looks a bit weird but it's definitely better than before. Will use this unless I come up with something better
- 01:35:113 (7) - Similar thing again. Fancy patterning, I'll give you that, but I would avoid making 6-7 have small spacing, especially after you emphasised 3 and 5.
- 01:36:818 (1) -
I swear these combo color ninjas keep sabotaging my map . This has happened before out of nowhere.
- 01:42:784 (3,4,5) - Minor thing, the stack looks like it messed up.
You're correct, fixed
- 01:43:636 (1,2) - I'd probably increase the spacing of these to emphasise the (synth? piano?) sound.
- 01:45:000 (5) - NC here for consistency.
- 01:45:852 (10,11) - Stacking these seems to be inconsistent with how you mapped these sounds, and doesn't really emphasise the kick and click sounds right in my opinion.
Changed pattern a bit to deal with this and another emphasis error.
- 02:40:227 (5,6) - Minor thing, you could pair these and make them the same shape so it looks neater.
Sounds good, done
- 02:58:125 - Instead of missing the kick sound with the 1/1 slider, you could make 02:57:954 (3) a reverse to map it instead.
Changed pattern to play better, also changed slider into a return slider
- 02:59:659 - I don't think mapping the kick to a passive slider end is a good idea given that all other clicks have been on an active beat so far.
Fair point, replaced slider with 2 spaced notes
- 03:02:556 (6,1) - Spacing emphasis thing, maybe move this further apart.
- 03:39:034 (5,6) - As before, I would unstack these to emphasise the kick and click sounds better.
Changed entire pattern to follow proper emphasis (I didn't like the previous one either way)
Spacing emphasis things:
03:54:375 (6,1) - Fixed
04:32:386 (8,9,1) - ^
04:34:772 (5,6) - Not my part, I have no power here
05:32:215 (3,1) - Moved 1 a bit further away but it feels weird now. Will probably change again later
06:13:636 (1,2) - Fixed, and stacked the following triplet to avoid awkward flow
06:18:409 (4,5,6) - Fixed
06:36:988 (2,3) - ^
06:45:000 (1,2,3) - ^
- 04:45:000 (1) - I would adjust the curve of this so it's not so sharp so that it looks a little smoother.
That looks better indeed, changed
- 06:44:318 (3,4) - I would probably pair these and make these the same shape too.