1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
that was fasto desu, rip fayah icon. xd

\m/
posted
Gratz, gaston
posted

so any thought about this? but i think #blamesong
posted

Surono wrote:


so any thought about this? but i think #blamesong
I was testing different timing points and I can not find the right offset for that section. The truth, the song is too bad in terms of offset.
For now I'll be looking for someone else who can find the timing points, so I guess it be disqualified (again) until done
posted

gaston_2199 wrote:

Surono wrote:


so any thought about this? but i think #blamesong
I was testing different timing points and I can not find the right offset for that section. The truth, the song is too bad in terms of offset.
For now I'll be looking for someone else who can find the timing points, so I guess it be disqualified (again) until done
Hmm, I don't think so. The 150 bpm section is inconsistent in the song, so as you've said it's impossible to time it properly, it could be done if this was a STD map but for the sake of playability I believe it's good with this way.
posted
gaston says he'll update with timing stuffs
posted
Well, as you see I was discussed with pishifat about the inconsistent timing in changing BPM. Thanks to this, he send me a some timing points:

As you see It was only a change of offset and some timing aggregates.
I am now satisfied with the change, I feel the drums kicks and snares fit quite well and also resolving the issue like finishers in 05:43:218 - .

So for now I would say it's all right, I just need the opinion of those who doubted about the timing.
go to req
posted
Further suggestions from me:

05:42:397 - You can omit this barline since there is an excessive one coming in the gameplay.

05:59:197 - I changed (or i put a BPM i don't remember) this one to 149,75 and deleted the next 2 timing points. Snapped the notes and I think this plays better. In your timing I start hitting notes late at the end and this way I play it better. If you support it, you can change it and snap the notes + inherited points after it. If you don't, 06:04:797 - you need to omit the bar line on this timing point so the bar lines will come correctly.

Now, remember they are my opinions, they don't have to be absolutely correct but I just felt and played better with my timing on the map. Good luck (again I guess).

You can check better from the picture.
posted

frukoyurdakul wrote:

Further suggestions from me:

05:42:397 - You can omit this barline since there is an excessive one coming in the gameplay. No, because it would be out of timing with 05:42:807 (240,241) -

05:59:197 - I changed (or i put a BPM i don't remember) this one to 149,75 and deleted the next 2 timing points. Snapped the notes and I think this plays better. In your timing I start hitting notes late at the end and this way I play it better. If you support it, you can change it and snap the notes + inherited points after it. If you don't, 06:04:797 - you need to omit the bar line on this timing point so the bar lines will come correctly. I feel the same for me. If I remove the timing points, they do not synchronize well 06:04:797 (391,392,393) - (I listen this)

Now, remember they are my opinions, they don't have to be absolutely correct but I just felt and played better with my timing on the map. Good luck (again I guess).

You can check better from the picture.
Thanks for the suggestions, but I think the current timing is correct :?
Now I need to wait for Raiden (afk rip) to confirm and the bubble back
posted
hey imma robin-duud check this. papa tabman told me, so lets go.

06:05:607 - volume red timing is 80%, change to 55% like green timing.
05:46:418 - unchecklist kiai time in this red timing

he will check this and qf it.
posted

Surono wrote:

hey imma robin-duud check this. papa tabman told me, so lets go.

06:05:607 - volume red timing is 80%, change to 55% like green timing.
05:46:418 - unchecklist kiai time in this red timing

he will check this and qf it.
All fixed, ty
posted
oke fine, ya
posted
let's try again
posted
Thanks again :D
Please sign in to reply.