m4m from my queue o/Thanks for the mods!
Hmm this singer reminds me of ELISA or Ceui ^_^
- 00:03:906 (1,4) - Why not stack these two slider's head? I don't see stacking with sliderhead's being rare 00:42:906 (5,2) - Fixed
- 00:40:724 (3) - NC here because of an unexpected unusual rhythm? I'll keep this, there's difference in spacing
- 00:43:997 (3) - Same for this. ^
- 01:08:270 (3) - Perhaps ctrl+g for a better flow? Too bad theres no flow in this diff uwu
- 01:24:906 (5,6) - Swapping places for this will give the movement a better flow imo: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9213556 Yea, but they are meant for jumps
- 00:59:543 (1) - You could improve the blanket here more like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9213604 Fixed
- 01:00:088 (3) - Same for this one too. Fixed
Good map! Good luck with it ^^
Hard:Thanks for the mods!
00:34:724 (4) - this circle can be upper Up to DS
00:52:724 (5,6,1) - repeat slider It's only like 100bpm tap, shouldn't be much of a problem
00:54:361 (3,4,1) - repeat slider
Hi, from my queueThanks for the mods!
01:00:088 (3) - This shape doesn't fit here, as music and vocals are rather straight. Such a sharp angle makes me think there's some big change in music here Eh...I thought it's just a shape, but noted
01:06:906 (4,5) adn 01:10:179 (4,5) - - Every slider before was set in different direction than others, these is only exeptiond and there's no reason for it imo. Also it make flow weird here It's slowed down, there is barely any jump distance...some exceptional are okayish and there's no flow in this map I guess
01:10:997 (1) - As before There is a really big change, entering the 2nd part of KIAI, by this time so it doesn't make much sense to me
01:24:361 (3,4,5,6) - Maybe less symetrical? Why?... uwu"
Hope will be helpful
the m4m is here, sorry for the waitThanks for the mods!
idk but this song is 73.33 bpm 1/4 instead of an intense 220bpm It was but after a few tests and looked into some ranked beatmap, it should be how it is now. Mainly it is to make all the DOWNBEATS on white ticks, which is (WHITE > white > white > white >WHITE) instead of (WHITE > red > white > red > WHITE)
00:17:815 (2) - ctrl+h to fix flow Was meant to fit with the flow of prev slider, from my view
01:05:270 (2) - stack tail with 01:07:179 (5) - tail Not necessary after testing out since lighting doesnt show up there but I'll do it
01:00:088 (3) - consider reducing the jump here a bit, so you can introduce the kiai safely Good point, I'll balance the part before KIAI and KIAI itself out
sorry for the really short mod but this map is ok and knowing that i checked like 3 times, kudosu is up to you
i also like the song~
you can mod my set now as it is finished
- A sad image resolution of 1227x768. Pls fix it to 1366x768 Dont want to crop the wallpaper, it makes the frame incomplete
- 00:25:997 (5) - would like to make slidertail clickable? as it is emphasized in music now Fixed
- 01:23:270 (4,5) - make 4 reverse and 5 a circle Fixed
- similar slidertail things: 00:03:906 (1) - (easy to tap on slidertail 'cause it's strong and symbol of beginning of fast taps like 00:03:088 (3) - ）; 00:06:088 (3) - another case but same recommendation; 00:10:452 (1) - same as the first one; 00:12:634 (3) - as second one Fixed all
- 01:04:861 (2) - could be removed. In this way are vocals followed better I'll keep this to retain constant gameplay
- 00:58:315 (2,3) - this jump is unreasonably huge compared to most jumps on heavier sounds. ctrl+G Fixed
- 01:28:043 (4,5) - distance is scary compared to the music Balanced distance, changed to new pattern