forum

[resolved] Original Osu! Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NyaaaSenpai
Are there any websites that sell the original white and pink Osu! tablets anymore or are they pretty much gone?
Starrodkirby86
I'd only imagine that you can only get those now via secondhand. There's only a limited amount of units that were made, so if a search on a site like eBay won't cut it, then it may just be too overly difficult now. The 2016 model should still be relatively the same though, and it also has a nicer pen. You could also search for a Huion H420 and see if you find something that suits you.
Topic Starter
NyaaaSenpai
Ah darn I really liked the design on the older model. Thanks for the info!
Upskirt
You can always get an osu! themed cover for your tablet which would cost less than a tablet.
JSE
The white tablet had a trash pen compared to the new one... speaking from experience of using both. I think the closest you'll get the the white one now though is just a plain white one of the Huion 420, or H420 (the latter seems to be available on NewEgg) but I'd definitely go for the black osu!tablet because of the pen directly from the osu! store. Even the Huion 420's I see on Amazon seem to come with the old pen...