Manaka Kataoka & Atsuko Asahi - Toy Day (Orchestral Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuii-

We had some fun.

Here's some notes because there might be some things that people may not comprehend.

OD/HP settings on the highest difficulty might look low, but if you consider the density of the map and how it is built around, a higher OD would not be as good as the current one.
On the Advanced difficulty, 00:49:995 - 01:08:108 - the recovery time on those spots is actually enough given the low BPM and how relatively close these sliders are to the center of the playing field.
Yes, now hitsounds are ready to go.

Bubbled!
Topic Starter
polka

Yuii- wrote:

We had some fun.

Here's some notes because there might be some things that people may not comprehend.

OD/HP settings on the highest difficulty might look low, but if you consider the density of the map and how it is built around, a higher OD would not be as good as the current one.
On the Advanced difficulty, 00:49:995 - 01:08:108 - the recovery time on those spots is actually enough given the low BPM and how relatively close these sliders are to the center of the playing field.
Yes, now hitsounds are ready to go.

Bubbled!
Thank you so much!
Myxo
Will qualify as soon as 24h passed.
Hobbes2
woo, congrats polka!
Topic Starter
polka
Thanks hobbes!

I fucked up the map description ;-;
Myxo
Qualified! :3
Topic Starter
polka

Desperate-kun wrote:

Qualified! :3
Thank you desperate!!
Stjpa
Didn't know that Animal Crossing has such cool music. Skin is so adorable as well. :D
Topic Starter
polka

Stjpa wrote:

Didn't know that Animal Crossing has such cool music. Skin is so adorable as well. :D
Yuuuh go ac

Also thank you !!
Plaudible
gratz polka <3
ezek
gratz Polka! seems you didn't need me after all ^^
one thing less on my list yaay
Topic Starter
polka

Plaudible wrote:

gratz polka <3
OOO SANKYUU