Thanks for your mod!
Yuii- wrote:Despe, the hitsounds!! aaaaaaa
Popping Desperate-kun's bubble as there is a problem with hitsounds. You cannot silence both sliderslide and slidertick, it's unrankable. BUT THEY"RE BOTH SO USELESSSSS
Just listing things that must be fixed. owo
- You will have to delete either soft-sliderslide or soft-slidertick to push this mapset forward. I would strongly suggest you to remove soft-slidertick because it will be barely noticeable. Yaaaa done.
- 00:00:184 (1) - 100% volume for this spinner is way too much. You could try using more volumes here as stated in the point below but if you don't want to add more volumes on this one, please, lower the red line's volume to 80%. Also, you could add a whistle, it'd be nice! doone
- 01:35:278 (1) - Playing with green line's volume for this spinner would be more professional. It should actually start on 01:32:872 - to give the players the effect of a "fade out". Let me explain you what I mean: http://i.imgur.com/kWRwPk7.jpg . You basically reduce the volume every time the music is starting to go more and more quiet. Silencing the spinnerend is a must do, though. I think I fixed?
- 00:48:014 (1,1) - 01:05:844 (1,1) - (on Advanced) Recovery time isn't enough for this difficulty, I would suggest you to replace it for sliders as you did with the Normal difficulty. I disagree. The song is barely 100 bpm. It's plenty of time.
- 00:17:165 (10,11,12) - 00:26:221 (10,11,12) - (on Hard) These should be 1/6 instead. No thanks. I'd like to keep it simplified. 1/6 was not consistent and did not play right.
- 00:38:674 (2) - There is a whistle missing on its head. k
- 01:12:070 (2) - Really minor aesthetical issue here. I don't really tend to mention stuff like this on my mods because they are very minor, but they look cool. Anyway, if you could move 01:12:070 (2,1) - these notes to x304 y180 your patterns would look better, (1) would flow directly towards (2) making it more pleasant to look at. Here's what I mean http://i.imgur.com/UYdJgoH.jpg . That doesn't fit my style Im sorry ou o;
- 00:21:693 (5) - Too noisy when it's right before 00:22:259 (6) - . I would just leave the clap and remove the other hitsounds (speaking of (5)). u right u right
- 00:23:674 (2,3) - I would just unstack these. It's the only pattern in the whole section that is using a stack like this, every other pattern is properly separated. Consider unstack. Ill keep these stacked. Looks nicer.
- 00:27:353 - Let me talk about this section for a while: :/
00:27:353 (1,2,3,4) - I strongly believe you can make a better pattern. It's not that it's bad or something, but the flow is kind of weird, to be fair. You would normally see patterns that flow way more circularly to match with every other pattern in the difficulty, such as http://i.imgur.com/MkXlfmP.jpg but that isn't the case with this one. Could you please take a look into it? Sorry, I don't like how what you suggested looks.
00:29:617 (4) - I know it's in the music, but it sounds extremely loud and unpleasant. I would suggest you to change the finish on its tail for a whistle. It's something personal because adding claps/finishes on lower difficulties when there is an object right next to a slidertail's clap/finish it usually sounds off due to volume. I disagree, I think it sounds nice and is a good unique part in the song that should be captured.
00:30:750 (6) - This shouldn't have a Finish, by the way! k
It's also weird to see 00:30:750 (6) - that circle being completely linear to 00:30:184 (5) - when (4,5) are not being placed that way, so you could either move (6) a bit more to the left/right to match with this pattern! Basically something like http://i.imgur.com/zSeHQzo.jpg . I would prefer left for consistency, but both work! I will leave it as is because your ideas make it look crowded imo.
- 01:27:070 (2,3,4) - Circle + double 1/2 slider patterns are usually very hard to follow on these baby difficulties because players will lose the sense of rhythm. You could remove 01:27:070 (2) - for the sake of adding less difficulty, or trying a different rhythm that helps players to avoid this specific problem. I didnt know that changed.
I really, really liked this difficulty. Just mentioning a couple of things for aesthetical thingies. IM GLAD YOU LIIKE IT
- 00:04:712 (1) - This would actually look better if the curve would be right side up. Just Ctrl+J the slider and re-place it! Part of my style. I like the fun bounce in flow it creates.
- 00:21:693 (7) - The same thing I mentioned on the previous difficulty about this circle being linear with the previous slider when it shouldn't be like this applies to this note as well Moving that to the right or left just doesn't my style and really makes the flow confusing imo. I want to keep i linear for simplicity.
- 00:23:957 (3) - It would actually look better if it'd be identical to 00:22:825 (1) - since they make a very similar sound. Nah, the other piano is a lower not, so I made the elbow descend to capture that.
- 00:29:900 (5) - Same thing I mentioned on Normal, I'd just leave the clap. No ty as reasons stated for normal
- 01:28:485 (5,6) - Feels kind of weird to have these stacked like that when this pattern isn't shown anywhere else on the difficulty... I might be wrong, though. Thats the main animal crossing jingle, so I wanted to make sure to catch every note because that part of the song is like mega important.
- 00:00:184 (1) - Having the spinner finishing at that spot is very weird as there's no audible beat to make it worth "clicking". I would strongly suggest you to finish this spinner at 00:04:146 - instead. k
- 00:39:240 (7,8) - What's up with these sliders? They look very different from every other and they are not very adding any special impact on the map because there's nothing in the background music that support them, unfortunately. The concept is "okay", but the execution might not be the best one I get what you're a saying, but the second one captures the twanginess in the guitar, and since I'm a slut for paired sliders, I made a second one for earlier
- 00:40:938 (1) - Minor, move this 1 pixel to the left so it's consistent. kl
- 00:43:768 (5,7) - Overlap here looks ugly and that's not the real intention of this pattern. Would be nice if you could actually move the stream to stack it under 00:43:202 (4) - 's tail! Aaaalso, since we are at it, move 00:45:467 (1) - 1 pixel up to make it consistent with the rest of the stream. I dont agree. The overlap isnt even visible when playing.
- 00:47:872 (1) - Add a finish hitsound, it would match with the song! Doesn't sound right o-o
Call me back for a re-check!