As specifically requested via PM!
- 00:06:976 (2,3,1) - Maybe make the angle of this pattern a bit wider, I think it'd help make the flow even better here
- 00:45:467 (1,2) - Having so much going on in your rare 1/1 sliders in this difficulty looks a bit weird, maybe just make them simple curves instead.
- 01:12:070 (2,1) - Consider making these notes more linear, as having such a harsh angle with the 1/1 notes so together looks a bit crowded
- 01:28:485 (3) - Consider flipping this horizontally so it flows out of and into of the notes around it better. Before and after~ (stuff moved on timeline for screenshot purposes)
- 00:08:108 (5) - The right half is noticeably lower than the half symmetry please :<
- 00:25:655 (5) - It's a bit weird that the reverse starts here rather than 00:26:221 - when the previous reverse slider like this 00:17:165 (5) - started where the piano did.
- 00:31:316 (7) - This isn't offscreen, though it's uncomfortably close, and touches the hit error bar. Consider raising this a bit.
- 00:37:259 (2) - Why is this note mapped here when it wasn't mapped in advanced? I recommend removing it. Or adding it to advanced.
- 00:47:448 (4) - ^
- 00:04:712 (1) - Consider flipping this over so it flows better into 2? It could be odd to play a flow like this straight after a spinner, so making it more straightforward could make it a bit easier to get into
- 01:08:108 (1) - ^
- 00:40:372 (7) - Consider making this a 1/2 slider like it was in normal?
- 00:49:995 (1) - Unless it's intentional, consider making this wave more even? The start of it is quite a bit more intense than the latter half.
- 01:21:693 (1,2) - Why not make 1 go through closer to the middle of 2? Like how you did 00:30:184 (6,7) -
- 01:34:146 (6,7,8) -
consider making this exactly symmetrical across the y-axis because it's so close yet so far
- 00:07:542 (8) - Why is such a strong sound being mapped as a slider end? It was even the start of a slider in advanced, and the similar sound was emphasized just a moment ago by 00:06:410 (5) - being a jump from the previous note. I believe 00:07:825 - is deserving of a circle.
- 00:13:768 (1,2) - Personally I think how the circle is out of the slider's path plays really awkwardly here, especially when the first a similar pattern occured at 00:04:712 (1,2) - the circle came straight out of the slider.
- 00:17:165 (10,11,12) - This is actually 1/6. Note that while I used circles to show how it's snapped, I recommend using a 1/6 reverse slider so that it wouldn't be confused with the 1/4. I think having it as a 1/4 triplet when the music is different from a place that is actually 1/4 like 00:15:750 (6,7,8) - is misleading. Especially when there isn't a note specifically at this 00:17:306 - time, just the continuation of the previous 1/6 piano sound. An arrangement like this should be pretty cute and not too hard to read, it'll be clear to the player to click and hold without the look of this pattern changing very much.
- 00:26:221 (10,11,12) - ^
- 00:40:372 (9,10,11,12) - Pretty sure these bells start at 00:40:231 - aa (same goes for later cases)
- 00:54:523 - why no clap hitsound here?
- 01:09:240 (4,5) - why is this not hitsounded the same as 00:51:127 (4,5) - ? the bells in the background are following the same pattern.
- 00:24:523 (5,6,7,8) - I personally think this should be mapped the same as how you did 00:15:467 (5,6,7,8) - . Because 5 as a slider is ending on a far stronger sound than it started on, and makes what should play as a triple be clicked as a double instead.
Overall this mapset was really nice! Very christmassy and cute!