forum

[Archived] Another name change?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Claudia_old
inb4"READTHEFINEPRINT"

Wellp, i've already argued my case a few times, but since it seems like there's been some mercy lately, hopefully I could get my name changed as well...

Long story short, I blew my first name change, because I couldn't get the name that I want and I changed it to something that peppy considered inappropriate. Well, I was hoping that I could change my name to Claudia, which is my real name. Many people know me as this and it's the name I use most everywhere else on the Internet, and the person has no playcounts at all.

I dunno, not much else to say. Just crossing my fingers and hoping for a second chance.
Thanks.
OzzyOzrock
E-Hooker
Previously known as E-Hooker

lol
Randy96
E-Hooker's a girl, mind blown
RemmyX25
So, what makes you think that people really have changed their minds?

The problem mentioned before about changing names for silly reasons is that people start to use the card of "WELL YOU DID IT FOR PERSON A SO WHY CANT YOU DO IT FOR ME" (which funnily enough, happens to be the case here.) Pretty soon the entire system is going to be broken.

So I'm pretty sure the answer will probably stay no
dkun
At least the person has admitted to their previous mistakes. It doesn't hurt to try to request for another chance.
Torran
1. Add a donate button that gives players a name change token per x amount of money.

2. Players will proceed to give all their money to peppy while flaunting their usernames.

3. ???

4. LOADSAMONEY
Topic Starter
Claudia_old
Bringing this back up probably won't do anything, but since it hasn't been formally denied...I suppose it wouldn't hurt?

Still crossing my fingers.