forum

Girls Und Panzer ✠ [Std][Ctb][Mania] ✠

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
5HARO
Hello everyone,
"Girls und panzer" yeah, it's a cool anime,and finally I made skin. Hope you guys can enjoy the skin. :)

Girls und Panzer ( Japanese: ガールズ&パンツァー [ Gāruzu ando Pantsā?] ) is a 2012 Japanese anime television series created by Actas. It depicts a competition between girls' high schools practicing tank warfare as a sport. The series was directed by Tsutomu Mizushima, written by Reiko Yoshida and produced by Kiyoshi Sugiyama. Takaaki Suzuki, who has earlier acted as a military history advisor for Strike Witches and Upotte!!, was involved in the production of the anime.The series initially aired in Japan between October and December 2012, with two additional episodes airing in March 2013 and an original video animation released in July 2014.An animated film was initially announced for release in 2014, however was pushed back to Summer 2015.The movie was released in Japanese theaters on November 21, 2015. A six-part theatrical anime series has been announced, with the first film premiering in Japan in December 2017.

Click here

36,17 MB MediaFire

38,38 MB MediaFire

Click here
>>Mods<<

>>Pause<<

>>Fail<<

>>Rank<<

Click here
>>Spinner<<

>>Preview<<

Click here
>>Combo Mania<<

>>Mods<<

>>Preview<<

Click here
>>Catcher<<

>>Combo burst<<

>>Section pass and Fail<<

>>Fruit<<

>>Preview<<

Click here
  • [[v0.1]]

21/11/2016
    • Released the first version of the skin.

22/11/2016
    Fixed mode-taiko/mania/osu/fruits-small@2x.
    Fixed mode-mania-med aligning.
    Fixed Multi skipped@2x.
    Fixed the line on inputoverlay-background.
    Fixed scorebar-bg align with the healthbar.
    Fixed The sliderball edges.

• Notes
[list:1337] My favorite skin O2Jam
My skins
New Game
Ellen Baker
Any feedback is appreciated
My english is not the best sorry :(
Choilicious
mode-taiko/mania/osu/fruits-small@2x are 5+ times larger than the SD versions picture

mode-mania-med is not aligning with the rest of the images, needs to be moved 2px to the right picture

You can improve the feathering on selection-mode ending so it looks smoother

The line on inputoverlay-background is very rough might need polishing picture

scorebar-bg does not align with the healthbar properly picture, you need to adjust the hole for it in the scorebar

The sliderb edges are very rough, but you can't really see that while playing so its whatever.

--
Really nice looking user interface you have there
The gameplay elements are really well done aswell

Good jobu.
Topic Starter
5HARO

Choilicious wrote:

mode-taiko/mania/osu/fruits-small@2x are 5+ times larger than the SD versions picture

mode-mania-med is not aligning with the rest of the images, needs to be moved 2px to the right picture

You can improve the feathering on selection-mode ending so it looks smoother

The line on inputoverlay-background is very rough might need polishing picture

scorebar-bg does not align with the healthbar properly picture, you need to adjust the hole for it in the scorebar

The sliderb edges are very rough, but you can't really see that while playing so its whatever.

--
Really nice looking user interface you have there
The gameplay elements are really well done aswell

Good jobu.
Thanks for the feedback, all have been fixed

☑ mode-taiko/mania/osu/fruits-small@2x are 5+ times larger than the SD versions picture. Before i just making SD versions ,this is my first time making HD Element idk size for HD just look at the skin of others :( , "Thank you for notifying the correct" :)
☑ Mode-mania-med is not aligning with the rest of the images picture.
☑ The line on inputoverlay-background is very rough picture.
☑ Scorebar-bg does not align with the healthbar properly picture .
☑ The sliderb edges are very rough picture yes i can't see sliderball edges are very rough before.
Choilicious
Nice job on the fixes
K1Y0RA_old
Great work and good interface i really like it :oops: ...do u have sample sound wav again ? ;)
ExMono
damn the fruit '>')9
10/10 ('<')9
coz i rekt with tank's ('<')9
Topic Starter
5HARO

K1Y0RA wrote:

Great work and good interface i really like it :oops: ...do u have sample sound wav again ? ;)
Yes i have , you can download it now . click here 60 samples

ExMono wrote:

damn the fruit '>')9
10/10 ('<')9
coz i rekt with tank's ('<')9
Thank you, glad you like it :)
Tamara-kun
___MAX360___
Restrict access to Russian? How dare you! This discrimination
Topic Starter
5HARO

___MAX360___ wrote:

Restrict access to Russian? How dare you! This discrimination
I myself do not understand, how can it be limited to country. "because I use mediafire" I'm sorry if it happened,
other links may serve Dropbox
if it still can not, I suggest you change your ip address

"I will not discriminate against other countries, I do not do it" :(
Rizevim
woah Nice skin!
Well done sir! :D
Topic Starter
5HARO
thanks bro ;)
Minevoiagian
For some reason for me all I can see when I get a certain combo would be Maho, Anchovy, Darjeeling, Alice,Katyusha, Miho, or Kay's stomachs, do you have any idea why? (I can see your screenshots but it doesn't match up from what I see on my computer