1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
anyway,
I DIDN'T TYPE IT LOL, it should be as gap*, sorry my bad typing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
posted
revived uwu

rank this plz
posted
lets see

pulchripvjbdijvnous

00:22:072 (85) - not this deserves a finisher tbh

00:32:462 (158) - you can try moving this to 00:32:306 -

00:34:103 (172,173,174) - making this kkk could maybe be a bit better flow wise instead of 3 dons 1/2

00:56:603 (361,362,363,364,365) - what about this fits better with the vocals and creates a nice little break to make the part a bit more interesting to play.

01:20:743 (602,603,604,605,606,607,608,609,610,611,612,613,614,615,616,617,618) - suggestion , would be more consistent with 00:50:822 (305,306,307,308,309,310,311,312,313,314,315,316,317,318,319,320,321) - since the burst is the same music wise

01:46:603 (796,797,798) - ddk ?

02:44:884 (116,117,118,119,120,121,122,123,124) - not actually against it but are you sure u want to keep this lul

03:39:415 - i think this would sound better

03:42:540 (701) - you placed it here 03:42:618 - earlier in the map

ulqui

03:53:868 - linking these streams would be a bit better i think

this diff is pretty solid lol

oni

00:36:447 (168) - this as a don for more emphasis on the following K

00:44:572 - sudden decrease in intensity sounds weird, you can decrease it but i'd suggest keeping some triplets

01:50:665 - youre trying to follow a bit too many things at once, keep your D D D k structure that goes along with the bass

02:01:837 (723,724) - delete this and add a d at 02:01:681 -

02:20:900 - you can go full mono here

02:42:072 - this d spam sounds quite weird to me. playing wise too

muzu

00:49:884 - nerf these patterns they are a bit too long.

00:59:103 - nerf

muzukashii could use a global nerf,try to reduce the overall density. try making it so it goes to around 1200/1300 notes

futsuu looks okay

kantan

add more 4/1 breaks for exemple at spots like 02:20:822 - . do it often

i'll call some other people before nominating this since the mapset is very big and special
posted

Arrival wrote:

lets see

pulchripvjbdijvnous

00:22:072 (85) - not this deserves a finisher tbh Sure, changed.

00:32:462 (158) - you can try moving this to 00:32:306 - Sounds better.

00:34:103 (172,173,174) - making this kkk could maybe be a bit better flow wise instead of 3 dons 1/2 Sure.

00:56:603 (361,362,363,364,365) - what about this fits better with the vocals and creates a nice little break to make the part a bit more interesting to play. Changed to ddk d, not really hearing any newly created sound to make a kd (also generally not a fan of starting on a blue tick after a break).

01:20:743 (602,603,604,605,606,607,608,609,610,611,612,613,614,615,616,617,618) - suggestion , would be more consistent with 00:50:822 (305,306,307,308,309,310,311,312,313,314,315,316,317,318,319,320,321) - since the burst is the same music wise Changed it to d (dkkk)d(kkkd)d(kkkkkkd) after closely examining the rise and fall of the music. I made consistency with 00:50:822 by changing the ending to (kkkd)d(kkkkkkd), which is the same as this new pattern I've made for 01:20:743.

01:46:603 (796,797,798) - ddk ? I guess ddk could work but the lyrics and song seem to have a warped decline so I'll keep it as kkd.

02:44:884 (116,117,118,119,120,121,122,123,124) - not actually against it but are you sure u want to keep this lul I debated quite a lot with myself how to do this, I tried dkdddd(kkkd) and dk(dddd)d(kkkd); the first doesn't do the sounds justice and the second is just straight up awkward to play.
I will change it if a better idea comes along.


03:39:415 - i think this would sound better Agreed.

03:42:540 (701) - you placed it here 03:42:618 - earlier in the map Snapped both notes to 1/3 instead, as it feels more comfortable and is probably more correct. Did the same thing for 04:02:592 as well.

ulqui

03:53:868 - linking these streams would be a bit better i think Linked with a k.

this diff is pretty solid lol

oni

00:36:447 (168) - this as a don for more emphasis on the following K Agreed.

00:44:572 - sudden decrease in intensity sounds weird, you can decrease it but i'd suggest keeping some triplets Made 00:45:978 into a triple but that's it.

01:50:665 - youre trying to follow a bit too many things at once, keep your D D D k structure that goes along with the bass Seems fine to me; I'll perhaps nerf it just a little bit later on though.

02:01:837 (723,724) - delete this and add a d at 02:01:681 - This sounds rather awkward, whereas the kkd D is fitting for the warped decline and then the bass.

02:20:900 - you can go full mono here Thought it might be too dense, but if you say it's fine /shrug.

02:42:072 - this d spam sounds quite weird to me. playing wise too Changed from d d d ddk to d d k ddk.

muzu

00:49:884 - nerf these patterns they are a bit too long.

00:59:103 - nerf

muzukashii could use a global nerf,try to reduce the overall density. try making it so it goes to around 1200/1300 notes Why are Muzus so hard to map zzz.

futsuu looks okay No ice.

kantan

add more 4/1 breaks for exemple at spots like 02:20:822 - . do it often Song is pretty intense so hopefully the lack of 4/1 is slightly justified.
The difficulty was nerfed to created more 4/1 breaks however (since it probably does need them).


i'll call some other people before nominating this since the mapset is very big and special

Cheers for the mod, very helpful!
posted
jayeae

  1. 00:51:368 (314) - This can be changed to don as it's the same sound as 00:51:056 (309) - and it would be better for the playability as it's easier to read. Similar to what you did at 01:01:368 (409) - .
  2. 01:11:056 (501) - and 01:11:368 (506) - to don for the same reason as above.
  3. 01:16:837 - don here to fill the drum sound and make a kkddddk ministream?
  4. 01:32:384 (679,680,681) - kdd or kkd fits better here as 01:32:384 - has a higher pitch drum sound.
  5. 01:32:853 - A note here would be good to keep up the flow, if you want a break consider doing it after the finisher at 01:32:072 (677) - instead as it is more natural.
  6. 01:33:634 (689) - kat for the high pitch drum?
  7. 01:34:259 (694) - same as above, kdddk goes well if you don't like kdkdk.
  8. 01:35:509 (706) - ^
  9. 01:38:634 (740) - ^
  10. 02:13:634 (978,979) - Try kd instead of dk and 02:14:103 (980,981) - dk instead of kd.
  11. The song allows you to keep up the 1/6 until here 03:04:259 (339) - so you could so something like dddkkkd starting at 03:03:947 (334) - as it's quite complicated to read the kats with 1/4+1/6 snappings.
  12. Try moving 03:09:415 (394) - to 03:09:728 - as it would fill the drum sound here and still leave a break if that's what you wanted.
  13. 03:13:868 (442) - this to don for better playability. You could also change 03:13:556 (437) - too as it's the same sound. If you agree then also change it on similar parts like 03:03:556 (328) - and 03:03:868 (333) - . As this would affect a suggestion I mentioned earlier could use kkkdddk instead of dddkkkd at 03:03:947 - .
  14. 03:19:415 (499) - same suggestion as note 442.
  1. 01:07:228 (391) - consider deleting this note to make a 1/1 break. There's been quite some time without a break in this section.
  2. 01:17:228 (475) - and 01:17:306 (476) - for the same reason as above.
  3. 01:46:447 - Would be nice if you filled this strong beat somehow. Try changing 01:46:134 (643) - to don and moving 01:46:290 (644) - to there and changing to kat.
  4. 01:51:447 - same goes for here.
  5. 01:56:447 - and here.
  6. again here but with another beat. Try moving 02:08:165 (767) - to there and changing to don and changing 02:08:009 (766) - to kat and 02:07:853 (765) - to don.
  7. 02:12:384 (795) - kat for the high pitch drums and move 02:12:540 (796) - to 02:12:697 - and change to don to cover the drum sound.
  8. Similar to one suggestion on pulchsomething, 02:13:634 (800,801) - change from dk to kd and 02:14:103 (802,803) - from kd to dk.
  9. delete 02:50:978 (129) - and 02:51:056 (130) - for the breaks on oni as it's been a long continuous section of mapping without a break.
  10. 03:00:900 (208) - and 03:00:978 (209) - for the same reason as above.


Map is looking good you whacker :^)
Good luck on this one o/
posted

Marm wrote:

jayeae

pulchsomething
  1. 00:51:368 (314) - This can be changed to don as it's the same sound as 00:51:056 (309) - and it would be better for the playability as it's easier to read. Similar to what you did at 01:01:368 (409) - . Sim
  2. 01:11:056 (501) - and 01:11:368 (506) - to don for the same reason as above.Changed 01:11:368 instead because CURVEBALL
  3. 01:16:837 - don here to fill the drum sound and make a kkddddk ministream? Sounds good
  4. 01:32:384 (679,680,681) - kdd or kkd fits better here as 01:32:384 - has a higher pitch drum sound. Made dkk since it rises.
  5. 01:32:853 - A note here would be good to keep up the flow, if you want a break consider doing it after the finisher at 01:32:072 (677) - instead as it is more natural.Eh I guess; made k because I LOVE ALL DEM BLUE NOTES
  6. 01:33:634 (689) - kat for the high pitch drum? Left d because lower pitch than next note which is also d
  7. 01:34:259 (694) - same as above, kdddk goes well if you don't like kdkdk. ^
  8. 01:35:509 (706) - ^ ^
  9. 01:38:634 (740) - ^ ^
  10. 02:13:634 (978,979) - Try kd instead of dk and 02:14:103 (980,981) - dk instead of kd. Doesn't really matter but I'll change it because it works.
  11. The song allows you to keep up the 1/6 until here 03:04:259 (339) - so you could so something like dddkkkd starting at 03:03:947 (334) - as it's quite complicated to read the kats with 1/4+1/6 snappings. You just want the SR to increase B^), it does work though.
  12. Try moving 03:09:415 (394) - to 03:09:728 - as it would fill the drum sound here and still leave a break if that's what you wanted. Nice suggestion tbh
  13. 03:13:868 (442) - this to don for better playability. You could also change 03:13:556 (437) - too as it's the same sound. If you agree then also change it on similar parts like 03:03:556 (328) - and 03:03:868 (333) - . As this would affect a suggestion I mentioned earlier could use kkkdddk instead of dddkkkd at 03:03:947 - . Revised it, went and did my own thing: (dddk)d(kkkd)d(kkkkkkd)
  14. 03:19:415 (499) - same suggestion as note 442. '<'b


oni
  1. 01:07:228 (391) - consider deleting this note to make a 1/1 break. There's been quite some time without a break in this section. "Quite some action," you really are a whacker
  2. 01:17:228 (475) - and 01:17:306 (476) - for the same reason as above. Removed 01:16:915 instead.
  3. 01:46:447 - Would be nice if you filled this strong beat somehow. Try changing 01:46:134 (643) - to don and moving 01:46:290 (644) - to there and changing to kat. Eh sure
  4. 01:51:447 - same goes for here. ^
  5. 01:56:447 - and here. ^
  6. again here but with another beat. Try moving 02:08:165 (767) - to there and changing to don and changing 02:08:009 (766) - to kat and 02:07:853 (765) - to don. Not applied since I don't understand where "to there" is (no timing point given)
  7. 02:12:384 (795) - kat for the high pitch drums and move 02:12:540 (796) - to 02:12:697 - and change to don to cover the drum sound. I like my rising sounds thanks)
  8. Similar to one suggestion on pulchsomething, 02:13:634 (800,801) - change from dk to kd and 02:14:103 (802,803) - from kd to dk. Applied because CONSISTENCY WEWW
  9. delete 02:50:978 (129) - and 02:51:056 (130) - for the breaks on oni as it's been a long continuous section of mapping without a break. I guess :c
  10. 03:00:900 (208) - and 03:00:978 (209) - for the same reason as above. ^


Map is looking good you whacker :^)
Good luck on this one o/
This is never getting ranked :c
posted
i've been waiting for this set to be ranked tbh lol, it's in good conidition now as well, all the edits down below are to fix some specific things and some break times so that all the difficulties are following breaktime guidelines

buena suerte!~

20:49 Taikocracy: peep
20:49 *Taikocracy is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1137589 USAO - Night Sky (Extended Mix) [Kantan]]
20:50 Jaye: daad
20:50 Taikocracy: 01:09:572 (105,106) - i understand the need for variation but k d k fits the song better still imo,,,
20:51 Taikocracy: 01:15:508 (116) - d? it could lead up to 117 which is a completely differnent instrument at a much higher pitch
20:52 Jaye: 01:15:509 - agree on that
20:52 Jaye: for previous point, how do you feel about d k d?
20:53 Taikocracy: mmm... i really prefer k on 106 because of the snare
20:53 Taikocracy: and repetition is good in a kantan so i thought leaving it as k d k would be good
20:53 Jaye: Suppose so
20:53 Jaye: Fair
20:54 Taikocracy: 01:11:134 (108) - could also be d, but that's up to you
20:54 Taikocracy: i don't really mind
20:54 Taikocracy: 01:23:322 (129) - aren't these two notes increasing in pitch? i think it's important to show contrast to the ones before it
20:55 Jaye: two notes?
20:55 Taikocracy: oh oops
20:55 Taikocracy: 01:23:322 (129,131) -
20:55 Taikocracy: those two
20:56 Jaye: going from the gentle background noise, that's not the main melody
20:56 Jaye: It would be reasonable to make them both k
20:56 Jaye: but I would end up repeating this again for things like 01:27:072 (132,133) = d k
20:57 Jaye: ?
20:57 Taikocracy: i think it kind of reverses itself at that point, i think it'd be fine as is
21:00 Taikocracy: 02:44:572 - i think you should find another space for a 3/1 or 4/1 break in the first half of this kiai
21:00 Taikocracy: while it fits the 16/1 or 20/1 guideline, i think at a bpm of 192 it might get kind of straining
21:03 Jaye: How about removing 02:46:134 - as an example
21:03 Taikocracy: that would work
21:04 Taikocracy: 04:15:509 (174) - i think you can move this to 04:15:822 instead
21:04 Taikocracy: oops messed up the formatting, sorry
21:04 Jaye: moved anyway
21:04 Jaye: sounds better
21:05 Jaye: is the final note okay?
21:05 Jaye: feels weird having to use a snapping other than 1/1
21:05 Taikocracy: well
21:05 Taikocracy: the majority of the map is on 1.1
21:05 Taikocracy: 1/1*
21:06 Taikocracy: so it would be consistent to end it on 04:27:572
21:06 Jaye: as you'd probably expect from a Kantan
21:06 Taikocracy: but it's up to you really
21:06 Taikocracy: the piano-ish sound is on the 1/2 tick
21:06 Taikocracy: but all the sound kind of stops on the 1/1 tick
21:06 Jaye: hmm
21:06 Taikocracy: so there's support for both decisions
21:06 Jaye: all my other diffs stop on the blue so for consistency I'll keep
21:07 Taikocracy: alrighty
21:07 *Taikocracy is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1137256 USAO - Night Sky (Extended Mix) [Futsuu]]
21:09 Taikocracy: 01:00:822 - 01:23:447 - there's no 2/1 breaks, although there is again a 3/2 break and that meets the guideline, it gets kind of straining here as well
21:10 Jaye: 01:01:447 - considering changing to d d k on the 1/1
21:10 Jaye: 01:00:822 - here I mean
21:11 Taikocracy: :ok_hand:
21:11 Jaye: and then no notes until 01:02:072
21:11 Jaye: so yeah 2/1
21:13 Taikocracy: 02:16:368 (370) - i know it's only one note but i don't recommend snapping notes in 1/4 on a futsuu, beginner players usually have trouble seeing the difference between a 3/4 break and a 1/1 break
21:14 Jaye: deleteos then
21:14 Jaye: also let me make some 2/1 breaks in first kiai
21:15 Taikocracy: ah, you already knew what i was going to say
21:15 Taikocracy: lit
21:15 Jaye: Yeah
21:15 Jaye: I realised
21:15 Jaye: Made three 2/1 breaks
21:16 Taikocracy: apply some changes to the second kiai as well
21:16 Taikocracy: there's only like 1 3/2 break in the entirety of that kiai
21:17 Jaye: yeah done
21:17 Taikocracy: and the 3rd kiai, including the part before it
21:17 Taikocracy: you like 3/2 breaks lo
21:17 Taikocracy: lol*
21:17 Jaye: :D
21:18 Taikocracy: although generally density can increase in the kiais, still gotta have those 2/1 breaks
21:18 Taikocracy: although in muzu you don't, lol
21:19 Jaye: still better to not make the map "relentless"
21:19 Taikocracy: the same goes for the 4th kiai too btw
21:21 Taikocracy: okay so
21:21 Jaye: and last probably
21:21 Taikocracy: i'm going to not look at the muzukashii because
21:21 Taikocracy: although this is mapped great
21:21 Taikocracy: it has barely any 3/2 or 2/1 breaks
21:21 Taikocracy: and while they're not required in the amount they are in futsuu
21:22 Taikocracy: they still need to be present
21:22 Taikocracy: i'll give you some time to look into that
21:22 Taikocracy: let me know when you're good
21:32 Jaye: That'll do I suppose
21:32 Taikocracy: alrighty
21:33 Taikocracy: onto the oni
21:33 Taikocracy: i'll go back to the muzu after you update
21:33 Jaye: I can just update now?
21:33 Taikocracy: if you want, doesn't really matter
21:33 Jaye: aight then
21:36 Taikocracy: 02:53:947 (152,153,154,155,156) - improv, but unnecessary improc
21:36 Taikocracy: improv*
21:36 Taikocracy: you can simply this to k d 1/1 or k k d 1/2
21:37 Jaye: tfw after relistening it sounds like a dddkd
21:37 Jaye: .-.
21:37 Taikocracy: i don't hear 1/4
21:37 Taikocracy: :thinking:
21:37 Jaye: tfw who maps to music when their are vocals B^)
21:38 Taikocracy: oh
21:38 Taikocracy: that makes more sense
21:38 Taikocracy: still tho,,,,,,meh
21:38 Jaye: I'll make it 1/1 anyway since it's pretty dense before
21:42 Taikocracy: sorry, a moment as i'm discussing smth about a map of mine
21:47 Taikocracy: i had to yell at you for smth in the top diff
21:47 Jaye: lol
21:47 Jaye: is the 10-plet 1/6?
21:47 Taikocracy: 02:49:884 (172,173,174,175,176,177,178,179,180,181) -
21:47 Taikocracy: yeah stuff like this
21:47 Taikocracy: smh
21:48 Jaye: Arrival said he was fine with it tbh
21:48 Jaye: I might make the kkkd just a kkd 1/4
21:48 Jaye: heh, but then that sound isn't consistent
21:48 Jaye: with what I've done already
21:49 Taikocracy: i'm fine with it too, i just wonder what the perception up in QAT world will be
21:49 Taikocracy: lol
21:49 Jaye: Well you know
21:49 Jaye: You'll never find out unless someone puts it under fire
21:50 Taikocracy: true tru
21:50 Taikocracy: over all though i think that's it
21:50 Taikocracy: you can update and i'll take another look at the muzu
21:50 Jaye: I'll go an update now
21:51 Jaye: there
posted
really get bubbled?!?!?! demm highest diff was madness when I auto that diff in the past zzzzzzzzzzzz
Good Luck sir Jay
posted
Hello. There is a minor issue I've found while playing your highest diff.

02:44:572 - This kiai starts late, while on the other diffs it starts on this spot.

Additional notes:

[Beyond Astronomical Twilight]

  1. 00:27:384 - Well, there are some inherited points that do nothing like 00:27:384 - this one. You can just change the volume to 67% on 00:27:345 - that one, no need for 2nd inherited point. This situation exists on this SV build-up generally.
  2. 00:22:697 - Considering main notes are on vocal sounds (referring to 00:23:165 (91,92,93) - these for example) I recommend deleting this note.
  3. 00:36:759 (197) - I think a finisher works here nicely.
  4. 01:20:822 ~ 01:21:290 - My suggestion between these spots is (kkkd) d (kddk) d (paranthesis means 1/6) while kddk fits pretty well on those high-pitched background sounds.
  5. 03:21:290 - You missed some of the 1/6 sounds like this one, and you mapped them everywhere else. There is no reason to skip this one too, for example.
    If you agree, 03:06:290 - make this 1/6 too. dddk would be nice due to the sounds. There are a few occurences like that, so please change them all if you agree.
  6. 03:08:009 - 03:18:009 - Even though these flow good, they don't really represent a specific sound like the other 1/6 patterns. Please consider them changing to 1/4.


Call me back when you fix this.
posted

frukoyurdakul wrote:

Hello. There is a minor issue I've found while playing your highest diff.

02:44:572 - This kiai starts late, while on the other diffs it starts on this spot. Changed

Additional notes:

[Beyond Astronomical Twilight]

  1. 00:27:384 - Well, there are some inherited points that do nothing like 00:27:384 - this one. You can just change the volume to 67% on 00:27:345 - that one, no need for 2nd inherited point. This situation exists on this SV build-up generally. Technically it does something. As the volume changes were all made months before I even considered adding SV, of course it may look weird considering they don't match up. To further reason why I won't bother changing this, you just stated above about kiai inconsistency between difficulties, and altering this would make the volume change at different times between difficulties (also really, this doesn't impact gameplay at all, so...)
  2. 00:22:697 - Considering main notes are on vocal sounds (referring to 00:23:165 (91,92,93) - these for example) I recommend deleting this note. Perhaps you heard incorrectly, 00:22:384 (86,87,88,89,90,91) is six notes for the six words in the vocals "lights are out and there's sweat."
    Did change to dkkddk though because it sounds nicer.
  3. 00:36:759 (197) - I think a finisher works here nicely. Sounds good
  4. 01:20:822 ~ 01:21:290 - My suggestion between these spots is (kkkd) d (kddk) d (paranthesis means 1/6) while kddk fits pretty well on those high-pitched background sounds. After revising this, I realised that the first 1/6 at 01:20:822 (603,604,605,606) doesn't continuously rise, so I changed it to a dkkd. The second 1/6 at 01:21:134 (608,609,610,611) however will remain as is because it matches a sound I make as kkkd throughout the entire map. As it stands now, I am satisfied with (dkkd)d(kkkd)d(kkkkkkd) as it sounds well and isn't awkward to play like (dkkk)d(kkkd) was.
  5. 03:21:290 - You missed some of the 1/6 sounds like this one, and you mapped them everywhere else. There is no reason to skip this one too, for example.
    If you agree, 03:06:290 - make this 1/6 too. dddk would be nice due to the sounds. There are a few occurences like that, so please change them all if you agree. Changed; I had the same 1/6 mapped between all of my bookmarks for consistency sake, this just changed between kiai and non-kiai.
    I suppose I'll add dddk at 02:51:290 as well then.
  6. 03:08:009 - 03:18:009 - Even though these flow good, they don't really represent a specific sound like the other 1/6 patterns. Please consider them changing to 1/4.

    Jaye wrote:

    I debated quite a lot with myself how to do this, I tried dkdddd(kkkd) and dk(dddd)d(kkkd); the first doesn't do the sounds justice and the second is just straight up awkward to play.
    I will change it if a better idea comes along.
    From response to Arrival.
    To further add, making the (kkkd) a 1/4 kkd also just makes me ignore mapping a 1/6, which you stated earlier I should be doing in certain places that I missed (even though that was intentional).
    Risk it for the biscuit.


Call me back when you fix this.
posted
01:34 *frukoyurdakul is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1135874 USAO - Night Sky (Extended Mix) [Beyond Astronomical Twilight]] <Taiko>
01:53 Jaye: Just lemme know if anything is wrong with it, I suppose
01:53 frukoyurdakul: I'll come back at you in a moment
02:01 frukoyurdakul: hello again, you available?
02:02 Jaye: Yeah
02:02 Jaye: For now
02:02 frukoyurdakul: wanted to ask something
02:02 *frukoyurdakul is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1135874 USAO - Night Sky (Extended Mix) [Beyond Astronomical Twilight]]
02:02 Jaye: Sure, what's up?
02:03 frukoyurdakul: 02:30:978 - you are following the keyboard there right?
02:03 frukoyurdakul: because I hear the drums as 1/4
02:03 frukoyurdakul: and then 02:31:447 - 1/8 here
02:04 Jaye: tbh I have no idea what instrument that even is at 02:30:978 -
02:04 frukoyurdakul: I just assumed it as keyboard lol
02:04 Jaye: either way
02:04 Jaye: 02:43:478 - it sounds the same as this
02:04 frukoyurdakul: but I suppose that's your focus
02:05 frukoyurdakul: yeah reasonable, 02:44:415 - but this one is not same
02:05 Jaye: yeah I know
02:05 Jaye: That's was just improv I added because it was awkward to play without
02:06 frukoyurdakul: makes sense
02:06 frukoyurdakul: 02:53:947 - what are those emphasize?
02:06 frukoyurdakul: the melody goes down there, and I think 1/2 snap will be more appropriate
02:06 Jaye: hmm
02:07 Jaye: I mapped it to the vocal since no sound plays, but Taikocracy also made a similar suggestion the other day which I changed
02:07 Jaye: So I guess I'll change this too
02:07 Jaye: removed 02:54:025 and 02:54:181 -
02:08 frukoyurdakul: nice
02:08 frukoyurdakul: 03:11:290 - 1/6 dddk
02:08 frukoyurdakul: same sound as before
02:08 Jaye: hmm
02:09 Jaye: tbh it's hard to hear
02:09 Jaye: I think skipping it would be fine, since we're also not in a kiai or otherwise intense section of the song
02:09 Jaye: if not I can just add it, no big deal
02:09 frukoyurdakul: yeah not clear as 03:06:290 - this one
02:09 frukoyurdakul: but I said that because of consistency
02:09 frukoyurdakul: if makes sense, you should change
02:09 Jaye: I think if anything
02:09 Jaye: 03:16:290 -
02:09 Jaye: I should add it here
02:10 frukoyurdakul: yeah was about to say that
02:10 Jaye: to match 03:06:290 -
02:10 frukoyurdakul: exactly
02:12 frukoyurdakul: 03:23:322 - expected something like 1/4 1/6
02:13 Jaye: hmm
02:13 Jaye: 03:23:322 - and 03:23:634 - are candidates for 1/6 but not so sure
02:14 Jaye: They don't have the same kind of vibe that all my other 1/6 has
02:14 Jaye: I think at best I'd probably join the streams with a k at 03:23:400 -
02:14 frukoyurdakul: 03:33:322 - I think they sound similiar like this one
02:16 Jaye: Hmm, I'd have to disagree
02:16 Jaye: 03:33:322 - has a distinct drilling like sound
02:16 frukoyurdakul: yeah sounds about right
02:16 frukoyurdakul: similiar, but not the same
02:16 frukoyurdakul: so your choice
02:17 Jaye: II'll try 1/6
02:17 Jaye: and see if it sounds alright
02:17 Jaye: Else I'll just join the streams with a kat
02:17 frukoyurdakul: okay
02:18 Jaye: yeah I'll avoid using 1/6 here
02:21 frukoyurdakul: okay
02:21 frukoyurdakul: I guess that's all
02:21 Jaye: Aight, sweet
02:24 Jaye: Updated btw
02:25 frukoyurdakul: yup, checked
02:25 frukoyurdakul: seems fine


Rebubbled!
posted
~
posted
Shouldn't this need a difficulty between Ulqui's Inner Oni and Beyond Astronomical Twilight? There's a 2.2* jump between one diff and the other and it certainly feels like an incomplete spread.
posted
Congrats for your first ranked map! o/
posted

AlvaroYL wrote:

Shouldn't this need a difficulty between Ulqui's Inner Oni and Beyond Astronomical Twilight? There's a 2.2* jump between one diff and the other and it certainly feels like an incomplete spread.
no, when the diffs boil down to 2 different inner onis the spread between them does not have to be progressive... especially in the case where the sr has been inflated by 1/6 usage. sr is not a good indication of spread.
posted
From the soundtrack the song is called: Night sky (Extended Mix)
http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/73003
Do you have a source for the current title?
posted

neonat wrote:

From the soundtrack the song is called: Night sky (Extended Mix)
http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/73003
Do you have a source for the current title?
Nah, you're right.
posted
fix the title
posted
back
posted
congrats fam
Please sign in to reply.