forum

AusNZ! 4K Mania Tournament 2017 [Tourney Finished]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Synnical
No problems, I'll add you all to the participants listing later today.

Since we're at the half way point, just a reminder that registrations close 5th Dec, 2016 upon which the qualifier map pool will be released to participants.

Practice well, everyone!
Alchalyne
sign me up please, thank you :)
curtiss02
sign 💯👌👀💯me 👌👀 the 👌👀 FUCK up

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Topic Starter
Synnical
No worries, I'll add you to the list.

My apologies for any tardiness, I just got back into town after a week of shift work.

Reminder that registration now closes at 5pm AEDST (GMT+11) Sunday 4th December, There will be a qualifier map pool showcase at http://www.twitch.tv/ausutourneys on 5pm AEDST (GMT+11) Sunday for those interested.
Kouhai A
Can I please sign up?
Rarth
Sign me up !
WhiteWolf16
Sign me up
Pew_old_1
http://puu.sh/szqtz/b311388cbc.rar
Pack is up for qualifying rounds

Tier 1 (SV) - Batting show (Normal)
Tier 2 (LN) - inside (Longing)
Tier 3 (Stream) - Malignant Narcissism (R40)
Tier 4 (Density) - 7CO (4k=R12)
Topic Starter
Synnical
Registration is now closed and the map pool (obviously) released.

Scheduling will be released within 48-72 hours or sooner assuming no catastrophes.

Reminder that if you cannot make your game please contact staff asap
Framps
Is it possible for me to do my qualifying match between the 26th December and the group stage? My only free time
Topic Starter
Synnical
Should be fine, hit up one of the organisers and we'll make arrangements
Parachor
The schedule for the qualifier matches this Saturday and Sunday can be seen here:

Please let an event organiser know immediately if you are unable to play at the time you have been given, and we will reschedule you to a better time.
Also, a reminder that all of this information and more is posted on the tournament Discord. It's highly recommended to join in so that you stay up-to-date.
Topic Starter
Synnical
Updated dates, included moar staff etc.

Due to mass participation we've included a R48 round where top 16 players don't play until 2nd week of competition.
Topic Starter
Synnical

Dates have been released for R48.

Note: It is the players responsibility to check their match times, and communicate with their opponent if they are not able to make the scheduled time to make new arrangements and notify staff upon agreeing on a new date/time.

Other stuff coming soon tm.
Topic Starter
Synnical
Maps for R48 and R32 released

Both rounds will use the same set of maps.
puu.sh links will come eventually, for now you'll have to DL individually.

Topic Starter
Synnical
Scheduling for r32 released

If you need to reschedule contact your opponent and get confirmation first before coming to staff
Topic Starter
Synnical
Schedule for this weekend released map details to follow since I'm on phone atm

Edit: the dates are wrong by one day but times are correct. I'll correct this when I'm not at work.
Topic Starter
Synnical
Due to recent events I am disappointed to have to announce that people who fail to turn up to their scheduled match without notifying staff will be disqualified immediately and barred from entering an ausu hosted tournament for 12 months

We will now be asking for a minimum notice period of 24hrs before your game if you are not able to make the scheduled time as it is a waste of time and resources for staff to have to wait around for a game that won't occur.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions please feel free to ask your nearest available tourney host.
Topic Starter
Synnical
Scheduling for those who refer to the thread. Reminder PMs have been sent out to players so they don't forget to turn up.
R8 maps and DL links have posted as well.

Topic Starter
Synnical
Schedule and maps are up for this weekend

Topic Starter
Synnical
Due to laziness I have not updated this in a while. I apologise.

Grand Final is this weekend, I will update the necessary tabs within the next 24 hours.
hans1999
Where is Grand Finals Map pools
Topic Starter
Synnical
It's coming.
Almost a month late, but it's coming.

The tournament has also concluded, dramatic banter to follow soon tm.
Topic Starter
Synnical
Please enjoy results
Technically no one won overall, however Rek was awarded badge

Worms
WBD CREW
WBD CREW
WBD CREW
WBD CREW
WBD CREW
WBD CREW
WBD CREW