1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
Butlergunner
United States

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
posted
Just a heads up: Round 1 will be 16 simultaneous matches, which means we need 16 refs for round 1. So far we have 6. If you are interested AND CAN REF ROUND 1 (and hopefully rounds 2 - 5) please help out
posted
Saltstick
Canada

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
posted
karolinaDrawz
#? I'm not good at english
Poland

posted
doKXiD
Germany

posted
ThePooN
France

posted
NexusRazor
Brazil

posted
TheKingNoob
Indonesia

posted
bartek22830
Poland

posted
Akane-Yuki
Austria

posted
Chippy
USA

posted
Bullen8
Sweden

posted
fartownik
Poland

posted
Seraphia
67XX
United States of America

posted
ihd kee
usa

posted
Arivanya
Serbia

posted
Abyssal
Estonia

posted
Riven
Greece

posted
JohnyZ
Greece

posted
AntoN
Sweden

show more