brackets | mappool | spreadsheet | discord

Information:

• osu! standard
• This is a 1v1 tournament held on 1 day. [Saturday, November 26th, 2016]
SINGLE ELMINATION
• Matches held in Scorev2
• International Registration.
• No rank limit. (Top 16/32 selected)
• Seeding by rank, rank finalized when signups close.
• Times for matches are pre-set and will NOT be conformed to your liking.
Joining the discord is required for communication.

Match Times:

• Round 1 (BO7): 12PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Round 2 (BO7): 1:30 EST (18:30 UTC)
• Round 3 (BO9): 3:00 EST (20:00 UTC)
• Round 4 (BO9): 4:30 EST (21:30 UTC)
• Round 5 (BO11): 6:00 EST (23:00 UTC)

Rules:

• Players must be able to play maps that are at least 4.9 stars in difficulty. (maybe higher)
• Schedule is listed under match times right above this text. If you are unable to make these times, DO NOT sign up.
• Your opponent for each match will be listed in a challonge bracket which will be released after sign ups close.
• Gamemode is to be set to Team VS and method of scoring to Scorev2.
• Failure to show up in the first 10 minutes after designated match time will result in loss of point. Failure to show up in the first 15 minutes after designated match time will result in disqualification.
• There will be no warmups in this tournament.
• To start the match, both players will roll. Higher roll will BAN AND PICK FIRST (lower roll with ban and pick second.)
YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO BAN YOUR MAP. If you do not ban in 2 minutes you will receive a warning. Failure to pick a map after not picking a ban within the 2 minute timeframe will result in loss of point and a mappick.
YOU ALSO HAVE TWO MINUTES TO PICK YOUR MAPS. If you do not pick within 2 minutes you will receive a warning. Failure to pick a map again within the 2 minute time frame will result in loss of a point and mappick. This tournament runs very quickly, and we need everything to go as smooth as possible.
• Disconnects may be replayed, if and only if both players agree to replay. Each player can replay for a disconnect once.
• Failing gives point to the other player. This includes failing due to hardware failure.
• You are not allowed to pick back to back picks from the same pool bracket. (This includes NM, FM, HD, DT, and HR.)
• In FreeMod, both sides MUST pick a mod.
• Mods are allowed in the TieBreaker, but not required.
• Any stalling, excessive use of profanity, or constant spam will not be tolerated. After a warning, doing such things will disqualify you from this weeks tournament.

CURRENT CUT OFF RANK: 5103.

REGISTRATION CLOSED.

To sign up for the tournament fill out this form.

[b]Username[/b]
[i]Rank[/i]
[b]Country[/b]

[b]I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.[/b]

Prizes:

1st - 4 months supporter
2nd - 2 months supporter
3rd - 1 month supporter

Mappools:

to be announced when registration ends.

Staff:

Tournament Host: Apraxia

Mappool Selectors: Smoothie World

Designer: KawaiiNeko

Referees: Apraxia KawaiiNeko Kawaii Kaneki Redavor n0ah

We are looking for more referees. Join the discord and tag me if interested.

Referee Instructions
1. Create a new multiplayer game and name it accordingly with the following format. [111#1]: (Blue Player Name) vs (Red Player Name) example
2. Set Team Mode to Team VS and Win Condition to Score v2.
3. save and PUT THE LINK TO THE MULTIPLAYER IN #MP (in discord) this is so you dont accidentally lose the mp link.
4. Remain host during the entire match, their are no warmups. (download all the maps before hand please!)
5. make both players roll. highest roll BANS AND PICKS FIRST.
6. players have 2 MINUTES to select their map. use a timer website if you need to. (limited time for the matches.)
7. Do not participate in the match.
8. when the match is done, place the mp again with the result IN #RESULTS IN THE DISCORD. (exp. Player A 4 - 2 Player B) (insert mp link here)
- Marii -
FIRST
dunois
Dunois
Canada

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Terra
Terra
USA

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Terra
i feel like im not gonna be high enough rank LOL
Topic Starter
reflection

Terra wrote:

its possible lol
make sure to join the discord :) !
n0ah
can ref if u tell me how :))))
mniminwoo

Terra wrote:

There is very little time to register so I doubt we will even get 16 3 digit players. Especially with a lot of the best players playing in OWC on the same day
mniminwoo
DigitalHypno
USA

n0ah

mniminwoo wrote:

DigitalHypno
USA

Did u just
DeadZoNeD
DeadZoNeD
USA

Squeeble
Squeeble
United States

PikaPwn
PikaPwn
Canada

now let me in
billie eilish
StreaminDemon
Canada

Celes
glide60
United States

Miko
Miko
USA

Jensen
Jensen
United States

rollpan
Shirasaka Koume
Japan

Mrotaku
Mrotaku
USA

apraxia tourney HYPE
Pete
AsianPete
#9,215
Norway

DarthSmith
Darthsmith
Poland

Big Brayn
Kawaii Kaneki
Germany

FreakyFox
I would like to play to, but only have 3k pp, and after i saw who all registerd, i think i will only watch it :)
Good luck for all competitors.
RedKing
RedKing
UnitedKingdom

oumae
oumae
russia

Monko2k
Monko2k
United States

Jonimay
Jonimay
Germany

show more