Faust
untz untz untz untz
-Chance-
:)
Squidifications
☆★☆~
lolcubes
Hey galvenize!
Here's some stuff. Opinions and suggestions will be in green, and you can just ignore them if you don't care.

[Insane]:
  1. Difficulty: OD-1. Streamy maps with OD8 are just ridiculous if you ask me. Don't think people will SS this, apart from the usual 2-3 ones.
  2. 00:59:522 (4) - This note brings out lots of hatred from me. :D Even with 300s turned off it was really hard to notice. I like your patterns but if you can, please fix this so it's atleast a little visible, a 1-2 grid4 move just so you can see a glimpse of it would be really nice.
  3. 01:50:372 (5) - Clap at the start of the slider?
  4. 02:39:872 (1,2,3,4) - These notes are silenced. That's unrankable. Please make them hearable.
  5. 02:41:147 - Add a timing section here which removes the kiai. Afaik, unclosed kiai isn't allowed. Or, if your intention was to end it on the previous timing section (which I assume so, looking at the other diffs), just end it on the previous section without adding this one, but don't forget to enable it on the timing section @spinner before.
[Hard]:
  1. Slightly hard for a hard, looks more like a standard insane diff. Looking how Insane is harder, I guess that's fine. ,_,
  2. 00:56:672 (7) - Add a clap at the end of the slider?
[Normal]:
  1. 01:49:472 (1,2,3,4) - Fix the spacing in the combo, 2 looks unsnapped in a weird way.
  2. 02:08:972 (1) - Don't think you really need a new combo for this. I see you have many new combos which could be removed but they make sense more or less, this one doesn't that much.
[Easy]:
  1. 00:42:872 (3) - Maybe remove this note? It kinda feels odd because there isn't one @00:41:672.
[General]:
  1. While the background's dimensions are alright, the picture feels like it was widescreen and then it just got compressed to 4:3 ratio. Such slim Kyouka doesn't look that good. :D If possible try to find a better background for this mapset, just a suggestion (I couldn't find one ;_;).
A short mod, because there wasn't anything to mod. Maybe try to reduce the number of new combos in Normal, but I don't think they're wrong, so...
Good luck.~ :3
Topic Starter
galvenize

lolcubes wrote:

Hey galvenize!
Here's some stuff. Opinions and suggestions will be in green, and you can just ignore them if you don't care.

[Insane]:
  1. Difficulty: OD-1. Streamy maps with OD8 are just ridiculous if you ask me. Don't think people will SS this, apart from the usual 2-3 ones.
    The less SS there are, the better. I always prioritize a high OD. DR is at 6, allowing more people to clear the map which I think is more important than having tons of SS's.
  2. 00:59:522 (4) - This note brings out lots of hatred from me. :D Even with 300s turned off it was really hard to notice. I like your patterns but if you can, please fix this so it's atleast a little visible, a 1-2 grid4 move just so you can see a glimpse of it would be really nice. Stacking notes is what makes it insane, streams aside.
  3. 01:50:372 (5) - Clap at the start of the slider? nice
  4. 02:39:872 (1,2,3,4) - These notes are silenced. That's unrankable. Please make them hearable. Indeed, fix'd
  5. 02:41:147 - Add a timing section here which removes the kiai. Afaik, unclosed kiai isn't allowed. Or, if your intention was to end it on the previous timing section (which I assume so, looking at the other diffs), just end it on the previous section without adding this one, but don't forget to enable it on the timing section @spinner before. little mistake, fix'd
[Hard]:
  1. Slightly hard for a hard, looks more like a standard insane diff. Looking how Insane is harder, I guess that's fine. ,_,
  2. 00:56:672 (7) - Add a clap at the end of the slider?
[Normal]:
  1. 01:49:472 (1,2,3,4) - Fix the spacing in the combo, 2 looks unsnapped in a weird way. mkay
  2. 02:08:972 (1) - Don't think you really need a new combo for this. I see you have many new combos which could be removed but they make sense more or less, this one doesn't that much. ye, removed
[Easy]:
  1. 00:42:872 (3) - Maybe remove this note? It kinda feels odd because there isn't one @00:41:672. If i remove it, there would be a huge empty space.
[General]:
  1. While the background's dimensions are alright, the picture feels like it was widescreen and then it just got compressed to 4:3 ratio. Such slim Kyouka doesn't look that good. :D If possible try to find a better background for this mapset, just a suggestion (I couldn't find one ;_;).
A short mod, because there wasn't anything to mod. Maybe try to reduce the number of new combos in Normal, but I don't think they're wrong, so...
Good luck.~ :3
Musty
epic o.o
Ragdoll96
;)
ibavnoci
Norn_NNN
:) :) :)
Sherry
star~ ;)
Elfice
\:D/
LuPiiTa
yay~!
1clickper10second
nice map
Acyfd
Gorlum
Platinum map
fushianatan
star!
Kawayi Rika
:) good map
ryuu
star >//<
f e a r
Fashionably late star, i had everythin under control. (ーー;)
rimokonkunn2
grvyd
8-)
koki_old_1
fanzhen0019
starr ^^
Yassa_old
nice map!
phonic
Good!!! :)

My Bearmap
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/30986

Star@@
CXu
yo, I forgot about this.

Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Backfire
This has been in pending for far too long. How in the mother living flip is this not ranked. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
krysyS
I agree with Backfire, this map should already be ranked, since 8 May!! Good training with this map, Galvenize is a genius !!
evalt_old
good! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
sugin
very good map plz add ranked :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
YGOkid8
looking through high priority maps to squeeze them out and get this new SP method in gear.
map looks fine. Insane is really fun, though i can't pass for the life of me lol

anyway, bubbled~
Alace
Suggest offset +5ms (277) if you agree with this timing. you need to move your green lines too

<Normal>
AR+1 ? AR4 is a bit hard to read part like 01:27:272 (1,2,3,4,5,6)

<Insane>
00:31:022 (1,2,3) - pretty bad spacing IMO
00:43:172 (7) - this is nonsense (does not fit the song at all) put it on (4) position ?
00:47:072 (6,7,1,2,3,4) - new combo should start on (6). work on this pattern a bit ?
00:52:772 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - new combo should start on (3)
00:59:072 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - hmmm...
01:41:972 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - bad pattern here
02:21:572 (3,4,5,6,7) - lol
02:23:372 (7) - ^

I know that people can read your insane diff because of AR9, but it is not wise to put jumps(streams) to make the map hard
Anyway. the mapset is good. just point out something really bugging me
Topic Starter
galvenize

Alace wrote:

Suggest offset +5ms (277) if you agree with this timing. you need to move your green lines too

I do agree, applied this on all timing sections in all diffs.

<Normal>
AR+1 ? AR4 is a bit hard to read part like 01:27:272 (1,2,3,4,5,6) fine with me

<Insane>
00:31:022 (1,2,3) - pretty bad spacing IMO, newcombo'd 3
00:43:172 (7) - this is nonsense (does not fit the song at all) put it on (4) position ? I think this jump fits well when playing though.00:47:072 (6,7,1,2,3,4) - new combo should start on (6). work on this pattern a bit ? Applied new combo, changed pattern of next combo.
00:52:772 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - new combo should start on (3). Fair enough
01:41:972 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - bad pattern here. Awww, I love it a lot.
02:21:572 (3,4,5,6,7) - lol :}
02:23:372 (7) - ^ >:}

I know that people can read your insane diff because of AR9, but it is not wise to put jumps(streams) to make the map hard
Anyway. the mapset is good. just point out something really bugging me
Alace
<insane>
02:22:177 (7) and 02:23:377 (7)
ask other modders if they agree with this kind of jump, i still don`t think they fit the song
Topic Starter
galvenize

Alace wrote:

<insane>
ask other modders if they agree with this kind of jump, i still don`t think they fit the song
Those jumps were there since the beggining, I personally think they fit pretty well, I don't think I'm the only one since nobody complained about it until now.
YGOkid8

Alace wrote:

<insane>
the first jump i love.
the second jump, on closer inspection i would prefer it if the (7) was a bit lower. for me it feels better that way.
Topic Starter
galvenize
Also, regarding that part at 00:43, I made a few players try it and the result wasn't really positive. Most of them crashed and even I who specced didn't get a good feel out of it. So for the sake of everyone I'll let it the way it originally was. I hope you'll understand.
show more