forum

[Archived] I forget my email

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hz133
I forget my email, used in OSU! And now i need to verify email to play OSU!. But i can't. What cn i do?
Sandy Hoey
Use this to change your email

ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details
o x
You should be able to do it Here.
Pawsu
When asked to verify, click "Begin Email Verification". Then, follow the email recovery form and you should be able to recover it.

Cawub wrote:

You should be able to do it Here.

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Use this to change your email

ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details
The thing is, they need to verify. When they click on that link, it'll ask them to verify.
o x
This seems like it should be changed then :/ when clicking on this link it brings you to the page both me and Sandy have linked.

There isn't an email recovery for this it's just a change email redirect :/
Upskirt
How do you forget your email? Is there anywhere else you have it saved?

Have you ever used the save password feature on your web browser? If so then you will be able to see the password and address used in the settings of your web browser.

You should be able to change your email for your account on the page that everyone provided you and if that doesn't work, which is fairly odd. Then you could shoot an email to accounts@ppy.sh on another email account. They should be able to sort you out with changing the email on your account.

Do not make another account to play on if you forgot your details, work it out with the support staff.
Topic Starter
Hz133

Venzire wrote:

How do you forget your email?
I registered here in 2009th. And did not play for a long time. I remember my old email, but it seems i used another email. Maybe i created new (for that time), if i couldn't use mail.ru account.
Upskirt

Hz133 wrote:

Venzire wrote:

I registered here in 2009th. And did not play for a long time. I remember my old email, but it seems i used another email. Maybe i created new (for that time), if i couldn't use mail.ru account.
Do try and find it. If you can't then sort it out with accounts@ppy.sh via email as a last resort.
Pawsu

Hz133 wrote:

Venzire wrote:

I would try to use gmail or something like that. If I recall correctly, there was some problems with mail.ru
KarmaKrew
I am having same problem
Death
Please read the responses in the thread, they already explain what to do.