star :3
Kotek-
Cool map! Yeah! Star! :3
TicClick
Пусть будет.
GladiOol
Wonderful map~

[General]
  1. This map needs more Audio Lead-in Time. Raise it to 1.0 or 1.5.
  2. Add lepidon in tags.
  3. Delete the .osb
[Intense]
  1. I really hated to see the ending being copy pasted. When I was playing this I was like K WHAT MORE AWESOME PATTERNS CAN HE BRI--oh copy pasta that sucks ):
00:57:687 (10) - Add new combo, because you've done the same here 00:52:137 (1) and here 00:56:299 (1).
00:59:074 (10) - ^
01:00:461 (10) - ^
01:02:368 (5) - Add new combo, because you did the same here 01:03:756 (1).
01:04:623 (10) - Add new combo.

[Relaxing]

01:09:825 (6) - Move down one grid (?) The spacing of the 3 notes isn't consistent now, not sure if intentional~
01:58:467 (1) - Increase length by 1/2 so it will end on the same spot as in [Intense].

[Taiko]

01:59:767 (x) - Add a note here so it will end on the same spot as in [Intense].

[Easy]

01:58:640 (1) - Why does this spinner start so 'late' ? The spinners before this one start 1/4 after the note while this one starts after 3/4. Looks a bit silly. Also increase with 1/2 \:D/

Starred~
Charles445
What do you have against spacing?
NekoMimiMode
ctar
intermu
because flower
ignorethis
RobotoRaccoon
:evil:
lepidopodus
Muzukashii done. lvl. 8, I guess. Might be a bit hard for muzukashii due to beat like o--o--o.

EDIT:
Quite late response...

GladiOol wrote:

[Taiko]
01:59:767 (x) - Add a note here so it will end on the same spot as in [Intense].
Well, I'll just keep current way cause I prefer this. difference of ending point by 1/2 beat won't hurt the mapset, I guess.

EDIT2:
Updated Taiko Oni. Added 4 more notes, so it's now 777 combos.

Download: DJ YOSHITAKA - FLOWER (TKiller) [lepidon! - Taiko Muzukashii].osu

Download: DJ YOSHITAKA - FLOWER (TKiller) [lepidon! - Taiko Oni].osu
Hyde
годнота. звездую.
Lesjuh
Disable countdown on all difficulties!

Intense
01:54:042 (9,10) - hmmm ;(

Yeah just look at that, fix and contact me for a bubble.

EDIT: Bubbled!
AngelHoney
:) :) :)
Garven
[General]
Ignore's Hyper has a different preview time. Line it up, please.
Line up your lead-in times too, while you're at it.
125140093069633.jpg is 1023x768 haha

[Easy]
00:23:349 (1,2,3,4) - It's cool lookin', but I dunno if it's appropriate for an easy difficulty.
00:26:383 (2,3) - ^
Simplifying the rhythm would probably work better overall.
00:38:609 (1) - Whoa, waaay too short of a spinner along with a note way too soon afterward for an easy. Definitely change this.
00:45:112 (1,2,3,4) - I really don't like seeing these kinds of sliders in easy difficulties - especially when there's only one beat after they are done. Potentially confusing as to when it's going to end for new players. The note after the spinner is way too soon too. Might work better if you did a spinner from 00:45:112 - to 00:48:927 - and deleted 00:49:273 (1) - You don't HAVE to have beats there and it'll give time for recovery to new players.
01:07:655 (1,2,3,4) - ^
01:12:164 (1,2) - And please, not in an easy.
01:12:164 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe something like this instead of that complex rhythm?

That entire section really needs to be revised with so many spinners along with complex rhythms and short recovery times... it's not very newbie-friendly. It'd be best to map through the spinners, I'm thinking. A lot of this stuff would work better for a Normal difficulty.
01:36:441 (1,2,3) - Maybe something like this instead of that more complex rhythm?

01:43:724 (1) - Soon after spinner
And another of that spinner section. This diff really needs some toning down.
That or rename this to Normal. It's definitely not an easy.

Even the Taiko Muzukashii is too hard for me. ;_;
They both sound pretty awesome though. Nice job on these.

[ignore's Hyper]
00:51:094 (3,4,5,6,7) - Maybe tone this down a little?
01:03:060 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^
01:23:955 (1) - It'd be cool if you could add some hit sounding magic so it interacts with the music a little more
Needs more whistles

[Intense]
00:16:672 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ahahaha, best representation of a glissando right here, ladies and gentlemen
00:54:129 (1,2) - Maybe have these as only 3-hit sliders?

I worry over the easy difficulty. Even if you rename it as a Normal, the spinner usage leaves me a little wary. Other diffs are solid, though.
Topic Starter
TKiller

Garven wrote:

[General]
Ignore's Hyper has a different preview time. Line it up, please.
Line up your lead-in times too, while you're at it.
125140093069633.jpg is 1023x768 haha

Is lining up lead-in times really necessary? I make them different for different diffs since it's irritating for a top tier player to wait a long pause when retrying a map for better accuracy, but newbies need some more time, so those diffs got more lead-in time.

Preview fixed.

[Easy]
00:23:349 (1,2,3,4) - It's cool lookin', but I dunno if it's appropriate for an easy difficulty. [Normal] ba-dum-tsss
00:26:383 (2,3) - ^
Simplifying the rhythm would probably work better overall.
00:38:609 (1) - Whoa, waaay too short of a spinner along with a note way too soon afterward for an easy. Definitely change this. Tell me if you find this replacement okay.
00:45:112 (1,2,3,4) - I really don't like seeing these kinds of sliders in easy difficulties - especially when there's only one beat after they are done. Potentially confusing as to when it's going to end for new players. Not at all, got tested by completely new players when friends came to my house on a weekend. The note after the spinner is way too soon too. Same. Might work better if you did a spinner from 00:45:112 - to 00:48:927 - and deleted 00:49:273 (1) - You don't HAVE to have beats there and it'll give time for recovery to new players.
01:07:655 (1,2,3,4) - ^
01:12:164 (1,2) - And please, not in an easy. k
01:12:164 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe something like this instead of that complex rhythm?

That entire section really needs to be revised with so many spinners along with complex rhythms and short recovery times... it's not very newbie-friendly. It'd be best to map through the spinners, I'm thinking. A lot of this stuff would work better for a Normal difficulty.
01:36:441 (1,2,3) - Maybe something like this instead of that more complex rhythm?

01:43:724 (1) - Soon after spinner
And another of that spinner section. This diff really needs some toning down.
That or rename this to Normal. It's definitely not an easy.

[ignore's Hyper]
00:51:094 (3,4,5,6,7) - Maybe tone this down a little?
01:03:060 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^
01:23:955 (1) - It'd be cool if you could add some hit sounding magic so it interacts with the music a little more
Needs more whistles

Gotta poke him.

[Intense]
00:16:672 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ahahaha, best representation of a glissando right here, ladies and gentlemen
00:54:129 (1,2) - Maybe have these as only 3-hit sliders? That'd make me sad.

I worry over the easy difficulty. Even if you rename it as a Normal, the spinner usage leaves me a little wary. Well, I did test it on people most of who've never played rhythm games (but seen me playing, that's true) and they said spinners were ok. Considering my heavy mouse (I use additional weights) and low sensivity settings, I think spinner usage is fine both to spin and react to notes after. Other diffs are solid, though.
Sorry for the delay, got sick of this game a bit, but should finish my existing projects.
CMP
mp3 good

---my pending map---

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/31388
Copter-kun
Blooody breelient! Those streams are so damn good :D
starred~ hope it gets ranked ;)
Bobo_old
Incredible :O
Would love to see this ranked/approved <3

Great job TKiller :D
lepidopodus
Quiet late response, hmmm.

Garven wrote:

Can be hard if you are not familiar with 'oo oo' patterns, cause lots of patterns in this muzukashii are that sort of things. I didn't put complex patterns that are hard to read, though.

Garven wrote:

Garven
Go poke ignore harder or something, damnit.
WubWoofWolf
awesome :3 really enjoied while playing >< streams are my favourite <3
ignorethis

Garven wrote:

Go poke ignore harder or something, damnit.
gotta use soft hitwhistle instead, normal is too noisy

btw i've been away for the last 10 days :o
Topic Starter
TKiller
wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoww

ignore is posting
ignorethis
fixed. i only did as part of what garven has said in his post, but it should sound better now

Download: DJ YOSHITAKA - FLOWER (TKiller) [ignore's Hyper].osu
Garven
Did some touching up in IRC. Mainly lining up lead-in times, fixing kiai start/stop, and a small redesign in the Normal.

Rebubbled!

:U
Aleks719

Garven wrote:

Mainly lining up lead-in times
Oh, Garven... ;__;

- Different audio lead-in in Intense (750 instead of 1500)
- Some other stuff :
  1. we close to having to completely abandon the tickrate 0.5 . so, I suggest to set tickrate 1 in ignore's Hyper

2. AR4 сложновато для простейшей диффы Normal, лучше AR -1
    В Нормале этот спиннер : 01:58:724 (1) - что-то тут не то. либо начинай его с белого тика (01:58:638), либо вставь сёркл на этот тик, а то как ниоткуда.
  3. In my vision "Relaxing" must be easier than "Normal", but here "Relaxing" is harder than "Normal" oO I suggest rename diffs
По идее, всё это Гарвеновские косяки, странно, что он этого не выделил сам. поэтому должен ребаблануть.
Topic Starter
TKiller

Aleks719 wrote:

Garven wrote:

Mainly lining up lead-in times
Oh, Garven... ;__;

- Different audio lead-in in Intense (750 instead of 1500) intended
- Some other stuff :
  1. we close to having to completely abandon the tickrate 0.5 . so, I suggest to set tickrate 1 in ignore's Hyper it adds a completely out of place tick to one slider which is totally not what ignore or me want

2. AR4 сложновато для простейшей диффы Normal, лучше AR -1 naaaaaaah
    В Нормале этот спиннер : 01:58:724 (1) - что-то тут не то. либо начинай его с белого тика (01:58:638), либо вставь сёркл на этот тик, а то как ниоткуда. must be because of offset changes or something, it's supposed to start on blue tick, ok, that'll get changed once I catch Garven
  3. In my vision "Relaxing" must be easier than "Normal", but here "Relaxing" is harder than "Normal" oO I suggest rename diffs oh, that's personal

По идее, всё это Гарвеновские косяки, странно, что он этого не выделил сам. поэтому должен ребаблануть.
Garven
General opinion is that the lead-in times should stay consistent unless the mapping start point differs, so set that one to 1500 and we'll be set.

Booooopbbled!
Alace
Oh man Ignorethis!! your map is so hard
i should ban you 800 years to prevent you mapping more

before ranking it, we fixed unsnapped timing lines and remove useless lines + fix bug new combo
Also AR+1 in Ignore`s diff
ranked
ignorethis

Alace wrote:

Oh man Ignorethis!! your map is so hard
i should ban you 800 years to prevent you mapping more

before ranking it, we fixed unsnapped timing lines and remove useless lines + fix bug new combo
Also AR+1 in Ignore`s diff
ranked
poot you my map is easy for this time :o
ouranhshc
YAY FLOWER :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
HellDawn
Congrats
mekadon_old
too bad my tablet's gone ;~;

grats
Rigeru_old
gratz 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Leader
Fuck yeah, flower~
gratz
NatsumeRin
good map.
xierbaliti

NatsumeRin wrote:

good map.
that's it!
Miu Matsuoka
1N5I :o
but gratz, awesome map still! :)