forum

[HD/SD] Metanoia [STD/MNA]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Garin

Welcome

Metanoia is a clean/flat skin based purely on gameplay, it includes Standard and Mania game modes
There is also some options for different colored circles in the Extras folder, Blue and Pink are just the default.

and yes, i know i "quit" but times change and so do people, hence the name of this skin.

also yes this skin has very bright menu's i may release a dark version somewhere down the line but no guarantees.

I hope you enjoy :D

Click Me!
19/11/16
Initial version released!

Standard Mode
Main Menu

Song Select

Gameplay

Skip Button

Pause and Fail Screens

Ranking Screen

Mod Icons

Mania Mode
Gameplay

Ranking Screen

If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post
_Indeketsu
Welcome back and great skin! :3
Turret
Hey my dude,

I am really grateful for another great skin and even more for the good time I can have, with you and the other members of our small little community, on our discord server! I really hope that the motivation I tried to give you doesn't fade away too quickly, since not everything you've set your mind to worked out as intended. Just stay the same and don't let yourself get pulled down by others. You're awesome :)

Arigatō
Topic Starter
Garin

Turret wrote:

Hey my dude,

I am really grateful for another great skin and even more for the good time I can have, with you and the other members of our small little community, on our discord server! I really hope that the motivation I tried to give you doesn't fade away too quickly, since not everything you've set your mind to worked out as intended. Just stay the same and don't let yourself get pulled down by others. You're awesome :)

Arigatō
damn man.. hitting me with the feels ;_;

hahah its always a fun time in discord :P

yeah i hope it doesnt fade too, you really kicked me into gear haha im really grateful for that. seriously.

thanks for the kind words my dude, love you brother! <3
Topic Starter
Garin

_Indeketsu wrote:

Welcome back and great skin! :3
ayyy thanks man :D
Topic Starter
Garin
oh and since i know people will ask "WHATS THE SONG IN RANKING SCREEN???"

it's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmghfeVWRkU
Lyawi
Great!
Nuclearforce
What background is that. It's adorable :)
NOOBTRON1337
:)
Chaussette
NICE SKIN !
rikia
Note: the following comment is from a user with GIMP experience for photo editing, not photoshop. View Discretion is advised

Yayyyy My Skinner idol <3

This skin is awesome (not gonna say flawless or perfect, but maybe it is) but I only found two small issues, probably with my resolution only.
useless list that is based off my opinion:
*THE MOST AWESOME OSU GREETING AND GOODBYE VOICE EVER
*Simple
*Extras
*Easy to read in standard mode (By that I mean like there arn't any hit explosions like in the 2007 default skin, and its clean.)
*Has one color for hitcircles, one color for sliderstartcircle (sorry gonna steal this idea for my skin)
*Has Extras (Customizing listed above)
*Has STD and MNA Supported
*High quality Skinned (@2x)
*A bunch of other stuff I would list if I remembered

Cons:
*Too Bright (But like you said dark version might be made :D)
*The Menu-button-background thingy is too big in the scoreboards (pic: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6613607 )
*The tab at the bottom interferes with the osu cookie in 800x600 res (as far as I know) (Pic: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6613731 )
*Hacked combo colors wont show (but then again thats not a huge issue)
*2good4me

Okay the last one was a joke, lol.
I love almost every part of your skin, from the approach circle to the warning arrow, its a great skin.
Since you might reply (Or not cuz im not famous enough) can you please tell me how you made the silver circles in TechnoCandy? I'm dying to know ever since I saw the skin. (Specifically these two: http://i.imgur.com/t1FBAQJ.png )
I don't want to steal from your skin because I like to create my own elements from my skin or use barely any elements from another skin
Fatal3ty
Why don't have Mania with @2x.png, all missed? :lol:

Transparent hitcircle is missed, make a for the extra folder. Don't all player plays with fully hitcircles. Extra ranking panel and selection-mode for 4:3 resolution for other player in a extra folder :D
- Mika -
Really nice and neat skin ;) !
Caput Mortuum
Oh nice!
pomni
great to see you back :)
OsuMe65

Fatal3ty wrote:

Don't all player plays with fully hitcircles.
Why are you trying to enforce hollow hitcircles as default in every damn skin? Opaque to translucent hitcircles are still playable. Also, it fits in Garin's theme.

If ya want it so bad, and either Garin forgets to add it as an extra or he doesn't want to, just customize this skin after DL to suit your tastes.

Anyway, nice to see you again in action, Garin :D
Topic Starter
Garin

OsuMe65 wrote:

Anyway, nice to see you again in action, Garin :D
ayyy thanks man :)
-REfluxIT
I can finally play mania with a garin skin, coOL
Choilicious
Good skin and long time no see here.
Hatsune Kano
i have a question: why mid long note in 7k not green?
p.s nvm everynote like that, thanks you so much for your skin :)
Topic Starter
Garin

Hatsune Kano wrote:

i have a question: why mid long note in 7k not green?
p.s nvm everynote like that, thanks you so much for your skin :)
you can change the long notes to green if you want by going into the extras folder and copying over the notes in "flat green holds" folder and overwriting the white ones :)
crystalsuicune
>Garin is back

OH SHIT SON

(too bad I don't really do pink so I can't use it ;_;)
Xemious
*sees Garin's new skin*

Damn boi nice skin... Also one question. what font did you use? I really like it
Sapphire_Melon
Inputoverlay-background.psd please.
DeletedUser_5715021
wb Garin. good skin as always :)
paulettelapoule
Hi, I really like your skins overall, but I'm a bit confused by this one. I like it but the lack of "outer circle" on sliders is really confusing to me, personally. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'm thinking about using the outer circle of another of your skins, but I'm not sure what the filename would be. Do you know what it is called?
YSoAggressive
I know this skin is pretty old (8 months) but after ekoro used this skin in a recent video I was very intrigued to try this skin. First off very nice skin, love the simple and clean look it has and how it feels gameplay wise. I swapped out the cursor for a very similiar yellow cursor with a cursor middle but I find that when playing with nomod, the color of the hitcircles are too bright for the default cursor and the one I'm using. Can you perhaps add in colors that are monochromatic to the ones you have in the extras folder but darker? What I mean is basically the same but darker tint? GREAT SKIN, Love your work! :D
h3oCharles

YSoAggressive wrote:

I know this skin is pretty old (8 months) but after ekoro used this skin in a recent video I was very intrigued to try this skin. First off very nice skin, love the simple and clean look it has and how it feels gameplay wise. I swapped out the cursor for a very similiar yellow cursor with a cursor middle but I find that when playing with nomod, the color of the hitcircles are too bright for the default cursor and the one I'm using. Can you perhaps add in colors that are monochromatic to the ones you have in the extras folder but darker? What I mean is basically the same but darker tint? GREAT SKIN, Love your work! :D
check skin.ini

CTRL+O -> Skin -> Open current skin folder -> Search skin.ini
flowbro03
Honestly, when I first saw this skin, I thought that I could never really get used to it; since other circle mania skins were too close or too hard to get acc with, but when I played this skin earlier, I actually got as good of acc as I would get on the arrow skin I usually use! I definitely reccomend anyone in mania to play with this skin since it's so easy to read the notes with and nothing's distracting at all! Not even the judgements! I definitely would rate this skin 10/10. Great skin Garin! :)
BlekoChan
Amazing skin Bro!! Keep it up the good work!!!
Citrus_Tea
Thanks for great skin. I used my old skin almost 2-3 years and want some change to game. I tried several skins on thread and this skin is the best for me. Hope I would see your another new skin!
show more