1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
posted

Welcome

Metanoia is a clean/flat skin based purely on gameplay, it includes Standard and Mania game modes
There is also some options for different colored circles in the Extras folder, Blue and Pink are just the default.

and yes, i know i "quit" but times change and so do people, hence the name of this skin.

also yes this skin has very bright menu's i may release a dark version somewhere down the line but no guarantees.

I hope you enjoy :D

19/11/16
Initial version released!

Main Menu

Song Select

Gameplay

Skip Button

Pause and Fail Screens

Ranking Screen

Mod Icons

Gameplay

Ranking Screen

If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post
posted
Welcome back and great skin! :3
posted
Hey my dude,

I am really grateful for another great skin and even more for the good time I can have, with you and the other members of our small little community, on our discord server! I really hope that the motivation I tried to give you doesn't fade away too quickly, since not everything you've set your mind to worked out as intended. Just stay the same and don't let yourself get pulled down by others. You're awesome :)

Arigatō
posted

Turret wrote:

Hey my dude,

I am really grateful for another great skin and even more for the good time I can have, with you and the other members of our small little community, on our discord server! I really hope that the motivation I tried to give you doesn't fade away too quickly, since not everything you've set your mind to worked out as intended. Just stay the same and don't let yourself get pulled down by others. You're awesome :)

Arigatō
damn man.. hitting me with the feels ;_;

hahah its always a fun time in discord :P

yeah i hope it doesnt fade too, you really kicked me into gear haha im really grateful for that. seriously.

thanks for the kind words my dude, love you brother! <3
posted

_Indeketsu wrote:

Welcome back and great skin! :3
ayyy thanks man :D
posted
oh and since i know people will ask "WHATS THE SONG IN RANKING SCREEN???"

it's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmghfeVWRkU
posted
Great!
posted
What background is that. It's adorable :)
show more