forum

[resolved] Cant connect to bancho :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MisakiAN
Problem Details:
when im closing the osu and then i open it as usual. but,this time i connect to internet,but i cant connect to bancho,and even my osu data is gone,all the skins and beatmaps is gone.when i install it again,it still same,cant connect to bancho.It says "searching server " and then it says "cant connect to internet" When i start the updater,it says "cant connect" too
When the update is done,it say "osu crashed"
o x
Since you reinstalled osu! then all your beatmaps/folders/skins/songs etc. are gone unless you moved them into a different folder. Is this problem still happening? Do you have an Anti-Virus software that could be blocking access to osu! servers? Make sure your connection doesn't get interrupted. Next time that osu! crashes, click on the crying pippi and paste the text here in the forum!
Topic Starter
MisakiAN

Cawub wrote:

Since you reinstalled osu! then all your beatmaps/folders/skins/songs etc. are gone unless you moved them into a different folder. Is this problem still happening? Do you have an Anti-Virus software that could be blocking access to osu! servers? Make sure your connection doesn't get interrupted. Next time that osu! crashes, click on the crying pippi and paste the text here in the forum!
okay,i check my anti-virus....

actually,i have,not anti-virus,but virus 0-0
i try it

Kao
Is it working now?
Topic Starter
MisakiAN

Kao wrote:

Is it working now?
Yes :D
Makise Kurisu
Help Me I can't connect to bancho after I download like cracked Sony Vegas, I deleted the file but still does not work, help me pls
Kao

Lemexo wrote:

Help Me I can't connect to bancho after I download like cracked Sony Vegas, I deleted the file but still does not work, help me pls
Please post here instead.
This thread is already resolved