TwillghtSparkle wrote:Thanks a loooot!!
hlanden wrote:Hello! Really really sorry for the delay.
Noob mod incoming (Sorry if I'm too nitpicky! )
- Blanko's Normal
- 00:03:343 (4) - Move to x:416 (Perfectly symmetrical with the sliderends of 00:01:937 (1,2) if they are rotated)- 4 changed , about 1 and 2 i prefer that pattern , looks repetitive .
- 00:07:562 (1) - Move to x:448-Indeed my friend , fixed (Better blanket)
- 00:08:499 (2) - Make a better blanket here somehow? -Tried , i changed a bit
- 00:11:312 (1) - Move to x:48 y:104 (Better blanket) -Yeah , changed
- 00:15:062 (1) - Ctrl+J and blanket the small slider?-good idea! (https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6635357)
- 00:16:937 (1,2,3,4) - These are not perfectly symmetrical. -Wow yeah , FIXED
- 00:20:218 (3) - Move this to 1) x:248 y:72 | 2) x:340 y:248- Changed the 3 as you said
- 00:24:437 (1) - y:176 - yep
- 00:24:671 (2) - x:280 y:76 ^
- 00:24:905 (3) - y:126^
- 00:25:374 (1) - x:490 y:250^
- 00:25:608 (2) - x:440^
- 00:28:655 (2) - y:135^
- 00:29:124 (3) - y:221^
- 00:29:593 (4) - x:316^
Oh no I got way too overboard about that mod... I just decided to work with the pixels this time for once. The result is here... (You don't have to do these if I'm too annoying for you, sorry ) - THIS IS VERY VERY HELPFUL THANKS A LOT!
- Reduce the gap between 00:16:937 (1,2,3,4) and 00:17:874 (1,2,3,4) (Maybe do the same as 00:24:437 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)Changed 00:16:937 (1,2,3,4) 00:17:874 (1,2,3,4) . Looks fine 00:24:437 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
- 00:29:593 (6) - Move to x:448 y:0? -Ok
That's it for this one I guess.
- 00:01:468 (4) - Slider curve is a bit too big compared to the others (visual consistency).Yep , fixed
- 00:11:312 (1,2) - Blanket these two as you always did instead of 00:12:249 (2,3) Done
- 00:14:593 (2) - Slightly better blanket here.Done
- 00:17:640 (4,1) - Again way too big of a jump. Better do it like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6635473I prefer mine here , fits better with vid. I will change i someone will point this out too (A lot more appropriate imo)
- 00:24:437 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Pattern with straight sliders again like earlier maybe? Also raising the spacing a bit could be a good idea. I will let curved , looks repetitive . I spaced them
Well, that's pretty much it. The Normal diff I got way too carried away and I tend to check the maps a lot more throughtly when they are lower diff . Cool mapset though, gl in the future
Also, just so you know, I didn't mean you to change 1,2 at the first point, It was just for comparison to say that they weren't symmetrical