Camellia - Dans la mer de son

posted
Total Posts
120
show more
Topic Starter
niyuji

[Nemesis] wrote:

hi M4M again

00:39:010 (1) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8075613 you might want to fix the storyboard there buddy, same applies to 00:44:496 (1) - 00:47:239 (1) - 00:49:982 (1) - 00:52:725 (1) - and in many different places, maybe remake it once you make sure it's perfect? rip storyboard :/ redownload the map pls

01:14:668 (7) - stack it with 01:15:010 (1) -

01:38:668 (5,1) - those two streams are connected, but those 01:40:039 (5,1) - aren't, I'd personally make it a little more consistent you see i have two pairs here: one is with two streams connected and the second is that both streams start kind of symmetrically 01:39:696 (1) - 01:40:382 (1) -

04:04:039 - that's a lot of unused inherited points, are you sure it's finished? accidentally removed the spinner xd thanks

04:09:182 - I fucking love this. thanks, i kind of felt like this section needs some rework

05:33:010 (3,4) - blanket is one pixel off lol ok

That's all I can really think of, this map is absolutely amazing (you might tell that I'm netpicking but the perfection of this map is the reason for it, I didn't want the mod to be empty)


best of luck from me
thanks, i'll mod back for you soon
Topic Starter
niyuji

Deramok wrote:

for your queue

  1. 00:59:582 (4,5,6,7) - 04:28:382 (1,2) - just a suggestion for an alternative, since these 1/4 are different from teh previous ones as they are ver chopped and distinct, i'd map them to stand out a bit more, like visually differ. and example would be a low spacing stack like http://puu.sh/vOBYZ/cfd52208bf.jpg (maybe with spaced off end) but there are many other ways to make it stand out. i don't think it's necessary because i already made a 00:59:582 (4) - ds jump difference to emphasize that part. Alho your suggestion would be kind of hard and unconfortable to play so yeah.. have to nay
  2. 01:07:468 (3) - on 01:06:439 (5,6) - these the additional sounds on 5 justify having this being different (wouldn't be an issue if they weren't there either i guess), but that lead to 01:07:468 (3) - seeming misplaced, as it has those sounds as well. using singles on it might work a littl better. whether the following notes take a slider instead or are kept as singles works fine either way though.
  3. 01:19:125 (1,2,1,2) - it works fine with the simplifications as it is, but i'd find it cooler if you also captured the other rhythm going on here. that one http://puu.sh/vOCfA/ee484c9d9a.jpg
  4. 01:36:953 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - just as an idea to introduce the rhythm, to lead the player onto listening to this rhythm instead of the usual, you could start mapping on that instrument with sliders 01:35:582 (1,2,3,4) - here already. if start differing rhythm patterns at 01:35:582 - can really start confusing players because starting too early isn't right decision, heretofore you can't really tell whether rhythm is changing or not so definitely keeping right timing is the key because 01:36:953 - you can clearly hear the difference
  5. 01:39:353 (5,6) - sliders should be on 01:39:181 (3,5) - because of both, the foreground and background pairs of two sounds, there's nothing special on 6 atm ignoring this because i realized that the whole part 01:38:325 - to 01:41:068 - is mapped wrong. so i'll try to tweak it a little with rhythm and aesthetics
  6. 02:06:268 (1) - imo this one doesn't need to be slowed down, it packs the same impact if not more as the two previous sliders and should just be double as long as them, works nicer wisually too imo. also didn't slow down these 02:07:296 (3) - 02:07:296 (3,3) - which are basically the same well here you see where comes the spacing issues; visual spacing 02:06:010 (2,1) - is necessary so i increased sv a little and where you say that 02:07:296 (3) - are the same it's actually not because listen to 02:06:268 (1) - here you can hear one beat which i actually equal to two beats 02:07:296 (3,4) - because at first, you can't hear any more kicks coming out but on the other hand, 02:07:296 (3,4) - clearly two kicks so that's why no sv change and mapped differently
  7. 02:09:953 (3,4) - 02:15:439 (3,4) - 02:20:925 (3,4) - would make these into a slider because the first one is on a cymbal and making it part of the stack kills the distinction. works the other way around too, but it would be a bit too similar to 02:10:639 (8,9) - i guess, which is a different set hmm well not really because you see 02:10:038 (4,5) - strong sounds coming out and it's a bad decision to make a slider 02:09:953 (3) - which would cover up the strong sound 02:10:038 (4) -
  8. 02:27:010 (4,6) - 05:36:611 (6) - are quite clearly not the same. would either recommend to make the first one 2/3 long or pushing the second one 1/3 back (and maybe make it longer or replace it with two notes) to make both of those heavy souns clickable hmmm? 2/3 long? how they're not the same
  9. 02:41:582 (2,6,10) - with these placing the snares on slider ends in order to prioritize the electro sounds, it's odd to then suddenly have emphasising the snares over the elecro sounds, even skipping one. a fix would be a rhyrhm like 1/5 slier on 14, note on 15, 1/4 slider on the red tick during 15. with fitting slider speeds and shapes ofc, so probably faster than norm on the first one and slower on the second hmm
  10. 02:46:896 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - placing sliders on the drum beats, alright. the notes between them, not so much. only 02:47:153 (2,2) - are actually in the song, the rest of the sounds of the same nature are on slider ends, so it's really weird to play if you want to follow the rhythm instead of just going by metronome, which isn't something you've made the player do previously either with one exception of simplification. it's not going by metronome, actually, there are sounds but they're very quiet so that creates an illusion that it's being mapped wrong; e.g 02:47:153 (2) - very easy to distinguish but suddenly the following 02:47:496 (4) - actually changes the pitch by inconspicuous amount. however exception could be 02:47:839 (2) - because there isn't really a change, just a pitch shift but i think i'll keep it simple here
  11. 02:56:325 (7,4) - it's fine as it is, but as an idea leaving those out would bring out the kick doubles way more, depending on if you concider that more interestong /important than following the constant 1/2 electro sound, it might be an option
  12. 02:58:553 (2) - as an idea this might be worth turning into a 1/4 slider just to avoid confusion. it doesn't really change the movement or takes away of the distinction, preference
  13. 04:09:439 (2,3) - it's confusing due to the mix of the electro and kick mapping, 2 is mapped on a synth and 3 ona kick. the synth on the first reverse of 3 is simply skipped, makes it hard to follow a melody, if you skip some of it's parts. i'd recommend sticking to one instrument here or using two notes, though that might increase the density above what you want, so i'd personally go with the synth since it's more interesting thana constant beat. incidents like these occur a few more times during this section yeah that's me trying to map multiple instruments at the same time lol. i think for now i'll stick with the current version of this rhythm choice. it seems funky to me trying to jump between several instruments. we'll see what bn tell us in the future. if it'll turn out to be very inconsistent at some point and maybe controversial, i'll try out your suggestion
  14. 04:18:439 (5,6,1,2) - confusing. you map the 1/4 with the slider and then map a gap between the circles which skips a note f the very same beat. i know you're switching to drums here, but concidering from 04:19:468 (6) - on you use the synth again already it's probably better to just stick to it for that half meassure too, or ofc mix them in a smart way as you did afterwards i dk i'll swap 04:18:782 - with a slider atm
  15. 04:31:125 (1) - honestly not a fan of this kiai since you just prioritize constant drum beats over the song specific unique electro sounds and even kick pattern like from 04:44:839 (1) - , they get completely overshadowed with skips and emphasis. oh well, not inherently wrong, but imo a shame, entirely subjective. hmm you're kind of right, however, it'll require to remap the whole section so atm i'll keep how it is
  16. on a little less subjective note, i can't really tell what induces 1/4 timings to be used or not used. like what's the backing of 04:31:810 (1,2,3) - or with what logic are you using the electro 1/4. you skip many of them and whenever you want you just put some 1/4 stuff on them, most of the time blending together with drum kicks in a single curve with no distinction. sometimes they are used with one example being 04:39:095 (4,5,6) - , sometimes not with one example being 04:40:039 (1,2,3) - plenty to be found of both. you handle it better in the first bit of the second kiai half but then revert again, which in of itself also eludes me. maybe i'm just missing something big, so yeah, i really am not able to mod the kiai part in any detail as half the concepts escape my understanding, sorry about that.


a lot is nitpicking and the movement aspects i can't really find aynthing off with outside the last kiai be it because it's good as is or because i'm bad with modding movement. so good luck bringing this forward, should be ona good way.
thanks for modding. i'll mod back soon :)
Einja
The map is amazing.


[Endless Sea]
whoever is doing the storyboard should fix the hit lighting, because for example. This 00:39:010 (1) - and the storyboard flashlight don't follow at all.

check aimod, missing file in sb

00:10:553 (1,2,3) - i think these notes are slightly off from the storyboard hit lighting

00:19:296 (1,2,3) - stack evenly?

00:26:668 (2,3) - i don't think a jump is necessary, because circle 3 is barely audible. Just stack the notes

00:35:239 (1,2) - good blanket opportunity http://prntscr.com/f7jz9j

01:19:125 (1,2) - you should space these away from 01:19:039 (8) - since it's a downbeat, but that's just a suggestion.

01:27:868 (3,1) - good blanket oppertunity

01:54:096 (1) - NC?

02:23:153 (1,3) - overlap these perfectly please

02:26:782 (2,3,4,5,6) - I think you should NC all these notes since a completely new rhythm comes in. also it looks nicer c:

02:40:982 (2,3) - These are slightly spaced out more compared to the other 1/4 jumps before it.

03:19:125 (1) - I barely noticed that was a curved slider, remove the white tick or curve slider 2.

04:43:468 (1,2) - stack each other properly to make good blanket

good luck!
Topic Starter
niyuji

Einja wrote:

The map is amazing.


[Endless Sea]
whoever is doing the storyboard should fix the hit lighting, because for example. This 00:39:010 (1) - and the storyboard flashlight don't follow at all. rip storyboard, redl the map

check aimod, missing file in sb

00:10:553 (1,2,3) - i think these notes are slightly off from the storyboard hit lighting ^

00:19:296 (1,2,3) - stack evenly?

00:26:668 (2,3) - i don't think a jump is necessary, because circle 3 is barely audible. Just stack the notes

00:35:239 (1,2) - good blanket opportunity http://prntscr.com/f7jz9j

01:19:125 (1,2) - you should space these away from 01:19:039 (8) - since it's a downbeat, but that's just a suggestion.

01:27:868 (3,1) - good blanket oppertunity nay, i want to keep spacing consistent here

01:54:096 (1) - NC? ok

02:23:153 (1,3) - overlap these perfectly please yep

02:26:782 (2,3,4,5,6) - I think you should NC all these notes since a completely new rhythm comes in. also it looks nicer c: hmm ok we'll see

02:40:982 (2,3) - These are slightly spaced out more compared to the other 1/4 jumps before it. yeah i moved to the right stack

03:19:125 (1) - I barely noticed that was a curved slider, remove the white tick or curve slider 2. ok

04:43:468 (1,2) - stack each other properly to make good blanket i'll recheck it, maybe i can improve this section

good luck!
thanks!
FruityEnLoops
whoops really sorry i didnt see you accepted my m4m!
i'll mod as fast as possible

Here's my mod!
Hitsounds are too low
OVERALL DISABLE HIT ANIMATIONS PLEASE
you'll see stacking errors better.
I'll split my mod into 2 parts (1/mapper)
00:26:153 (5,1,4) - stack
01:04:039 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - instead of finish use a custom clap on the downbeats to really get that impression of loudness
I think you understood what i was talking about with stacking, so just fix everywhere else in the map
02:31:810 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - it's the same kind of loudness as 02:26:325 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - but no weird combo splitting :thinking:
05:11:495 (1,1) - ALMOST STACKED :o
00:05:067 (1,4) - Stack or ignore DS
00:07:810 (1,4) - ^
this kind of pattern is just ugly
00:39:010 (1,1) - stack sliderend with the next slider's head
00:41:239 (3,1) - not perfect overlap
00:44:496 (1,2) - ^ + slider overlaps himself
00:49:468 (3,4,5,6,1) - that's an ugly one
00:51:696 (1,3,1) - again stacking
00:54:268 (2,2) -
01:22:382 (3,1) - s t a c k i n g
I think you understood what i was talking about with stacking, so just fix everywhere else in the map
01:23:925 (1,2,3,4) - though this kind of stacking is ok
01:31:639 (2,3,4) - not perfect stacked triplet
02:26:325 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - why this combo splitting
(idk if you prefer it raw or splitted so i'll do both lul)

00:05:067 (1,4) - Stack or ignore DS
00:07:810 (1,4) - ^
this kind of pattern is just ugly
00:26:153 (5,1,4) - stack
00:39:010 (1,1) - stack sliderend with the next slider's head
00:41:239 (3,1) - not perfect overlap
00:44:496 (1,2) - ^ + slider overlaps himself
00:49:468 (3,4,5,6,1) - that's an ugly one
00:51:696 (1,3,1) - again stacking
00:54:268 (2,2) -
01:04:039 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - instead of finish use a custom clap on the downbeats to really get that impression of loudness
01:22:382 (3,1) - s t a c k i n g
I think you understood what i was talking about with stacking, so just fix everywhere else in the map
01:23:925 (1,2,3,4) - though this kind of stacking is ok
01:31:639 (2,3,4) - not perfect stacked triplet
02:26:325 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - why this combo splitting
02:31:810 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - it's the same kind of loudness but no weird combo splitting :thinking:
05:11:495 (1,1) - ALMOST STACKED :o

To be honest
your map is awesome, the rythm is on point and it's readability fits well with the song
which is a good thing
BUT PLEASE
STACK
thks
In more seriousness, I didn't even noticed the change between the two mappers, which is also a good point.

So, about my map!
I've made a new map meanwhile, so choose between this two for m4m :
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/588544 -> Go for 3/2 diff
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/616410 -> Go for all diffs (2 right now) BUT please mod really in depth (it's only 45 seconds and i've never mapped really low sr maps, so i'd like in depth criticism)
Topic Starter
niyuji

FruityEnLoops wrote:

OVERALL DISABLE HIT ANIMATIONS PLEASE I don't use it lol

00:05:067 (1,4) - Stack or ignore DS (i fixed ds on following patterns) don't want to stack there
00:07:810 (1,4) - ^
this kind of pattern is just ugly a little bit more of explanation would help.. by the pattern you mean the whole thing or just this particular slider shape because the pattern repeats and i'm not sure what do u mean
00:39:010 (1,1) - stack sliderend with the next slider's head you see here 00:40:725 (1,2,3) - and 00:41:068 (2,3,4) - is a perfect triangle so the slider 00:40:725 (1) - can't be moved. i'll rather change the 00:39:010 (1) - shape a little
00:41:239 (3,1) - not perfect overlap ok
00:44:496 (1,2) - ^ + slider overlaps himself how.. you can clearly read the path
00:49:468 (3,4,5,6,1) - that's an ugly one ok
00:51:696 (1,3,1) - again stacking lul intentional. e.g stacks 00:51:353 (2,3) - and 00:51:353 (2,1) - basically the same as 00:43:810 (2,1) -
00:54:268 (2,2) - ok
01:22:382 (3,1) - s t a c k i n g intentional e.g check 01:27:868 (3,1)
I think you understood what i was talking about with stacking, so just fix everywhere else in the map
01:23:925 (1,2,3,4) - though this kind of stacking is ok
01:31:639 (2,3,4) - not perfect stacked triplet okay
02:26:325 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - why this combo splitting because it's the only part song introduces 1/3 rhythm and it's easier for player to distinguish it so i chose to emphasize it this way
thanks
xChorse

FruityEnLoops wrote:

Here's my mod!
[notice]Hitsounds are too low i think it's fine
OVERALL DISABLE HIT ANIMATIONS PLEASE
you'll see stacking errors better. most stacks are intended manual stacks by kise
I'll split my mod into 2 parts (1/mapper)
00:26:153 (5,1,4) - stack
01:04:039 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - instead of finish use a custom clap on the downbeats to really get that impression of loudness doesn't make much of a difference
I think you understood what i was talking about with stacking, so just fix everywhere else in the map idk what you mean xd
02:31:810 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - it's the same kind of loudness as 02:26:325 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - but no weird combo splitting :thinking: first one is my part and the other one isn't, but the NCs are because of the change in rhythm since the notes are in 1/3s
05:11:495 (1,1) - ALMOST STACKED :o

Einja wrote:

The map is amazing.

[Endless Sea]

00:19:296 (1,2,3) - stack evenly? would be inconsistent with other stacks

00:26:668 (2,3) - i don't think a jump is necessary, because circle 3 is barely audible. Just stack the notes

00:35:239 (1,2) - good blanket opportunity http://prntscr.com/f7jz9j already like 2 blankets in that pattern but they aren't visible, I still want to keep them tho

01:19:125 (1,2) - you should space these away from 01:19:039 (8) - since it's a downbeat, but that's just a suggestion. sliderbreak heaven lol

01:54:096 (1) - NC?
no reply=changed

rest of the mods were changed by kise/didn't have my parts

thanks
Emilia
im lazy to split properly
[llot of fish]

  • [chors]
  1. 00:18:096 (2,1,2) - whats up with the unintuitive distances? the 1->2 jump was kinda weird, would suggest you just overlap 2 with the 2 before
  2. 00:20:153 (3,4) - 00:20:668 (1,2,3) - 00:22:382 (2,3,4) - 00:23:753 (5,6) - i highly discourage low distances in the beginning, considering how mellow the main musical track you're following still is (repeated throughout section)
  3. 00:26:496 (1,2,3,4) - dont like the big distances or that 2 and 3 are completely stacked. theres really no reason to stack them since it doesnt make sense with respect to the music and doesnt play very well
  4. 00:35:239 (1,2) - suggest shifting 2 lower so it flows from 1 better? there isnt much reason for you to make them flow so awkwardly
    [kise]
  5. 00:40:725 (1) - move right and up by 1 pix so it stacks properly
  6. 00:41:753 (1) - ngl i think mapping these as long sliders are kinda underwhelming esp since theres so much going on beneath it (repeated throughout section)
  7. 00:54:439 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - pretty underwhelming as well, considering its the buildup but the distances between the sliders only decrease
  8. 00:59:410 (3,4) - would consider this distance a little too big, even though it flows well, would still suggest you make this smaller or have bigger distances in this section for this to make more sense since the emphasis is too great
    [chors]
  9. 00:59:925 (1,2,3,4) - none of these are actually triplets if you were to listen to the song
  10. 01:02:668 (1,2,3) - and what is the reason behind adding random triplets when the song doesnt exactly differ in anyway?
  11. 01:05:410 (1) - suddenly giving up the triplet structure at such a random spot is kinda jarring, esp when the music sounds basically the same (except that the triplet noises are getting louder)
  12. 01:19:468 (2,1) - this jump for a 1/8th feels very trashy to play. suggest stacking or leaving 1/4 spacing instead
  13. 01:22:896 (4) - any reason for this special slider at such a boring part of song?




















if this is going for loved im too lazy to mod the rest, its basically just a very boring map
xChorse
lazy to reply properly since going for loved or smth

Emilia wrote:

[llot of fish]

  • [chors]
  1. 00:18:096 (2,1,2) - whats up with the unintuitive distances? the 1->2 jump was kinda weird, would suggest you just overlap 2 with the 2 before piano sounds
  2. 00:20:153 (3,4) - 00:20:668 (1,2,3) - 00:22:382 (2,3,4) - 00:23:753 (5,6) - i highly discourage low distances in the beginning, considering how mellow the main musical track you're following still is (repeated throughout section) mellow should equal low spacing tho?
  3. 00:26:496 (1,2,3,4) - dont like the big distances or that 2 and 3 are completely stacked. theres really no reason to stack them since it doesnt make sense with respect to the music and doesnt play very well they both follow the same background piano sound and spacing is similar to parts before of the same intensity
  4. 00:35:239 (1,2) - suggest shifting 2 lower so it flows from 1 better? there isnt much reason for you to make them flow so awkwardly 00:35:239 (1) - sliderend curves upwards so flow looks fine visually? don't see any difficulty in playing it either
  5. 00:59:925 (1,2,3,4) - none of these are actually triplets if you were to listen to the song there definitely are sounds on 01:00:010 - .
    mapping them with 1/4 sliders and a hitcircle would reflect the music better but that would be way too complicated for a part that is essentially used for buildup
  6. 01:02:668 (1,2,3) - and what is the reason behind adding random triplets when the song doesnt exactly differ in anyway? triples are like 1/4 return sliders that have more emphasis, which is what i was doing here
  7. 01:05:410 (1) - suddenly giving up the triplet structure at such a random spot is kinda jarring, esp when the music sounds basically the same (except that the triplet noises are getting louder) it's the drum/kick sounds that are getting more distinct, 1/4 sounds barely increase in intensity throughout the section
  8. 01:19:468 (2,1) - this jump for a 1/8th feels very trashy to play. suggest stacking or leaving 1/4 spacing instead changed
  9. 01:22:896 (4) - any reason for this special slider at such a boring part of song? not my part

















































































    my dad left me



















if this is going for loved im too lazy to mod the rest, its basically just a very boring map
ty
Topic Starter
niyuji

Emilia wrote:

im lazy to split properly
[llot of fish]












  • [kise]
    basically nothing changed




















if this is going for loved im too lazy to mod the rest, its basically just a very boring map
ty
QiiXshinez
00:20:068 (2,3) - Overlap.
Other than that issue, this map seems rankable! :)8-)
Yukiyo
;) from q w (m4m)

00:33:353 (2,1) - blanket :^) jk kms lol
00:56:496 - having sliders this long kinda seems aesthetically unpleasent I'd say maxing it out by 1.3 could be good -> 1, 1.1, 1.15, 1.2, 1.25, 1.3
especially since you go back to 1x afterwards.

also not having them straight at the end could be need as currently it creates a statics visual effect with 00:57:182 (1,2,1) - being straight which idk doesn't feel well break that afterwards with 00:58:382 (1) -

01:05:410 - why the sudden switch on to 1/2 rhythm? I get that you want to show of the snares on 01:05:410 (1,2) - but honestly they are really inaudiable and the difference in note density is weird. Especially since you are switching to much denser rhythm here yet again 01:09:525 -

01:31:468 - missing hitsounds? 01:31:725 - 01:31:982 - 01:32:153 - 01:32:410 - bass drums? etc. 01:31:810 - snare Check this!

01:39:525 (2,3) - replacing these with a kickslider would better represent the slight change in the drums. Idk try it out

01:45:010 (8,1,2) - this is the only time in this part were wide angle emphasis on downbeats is used

01:43:810 - all in all I find it sad you are not catching the piano in this part at least a little bit but that's your descision

02:23:239 (1,3) - uhhmm mitght wanna at least shift the ladder one abit so they don't perfectly stack, could be hard to read.

02:46:896 - pretty boring rhythm chosen they are sounds like 02:47:410 - 02:47:753 - 02:48:096 - like the wubs which sound far more prominent thatn just mapping the durms with 1/4 highhat between.

02:49:639 - completly throwing over the concept of 02:38:668 - ? this change seems unbalanced af since 02:38:668 (1,2,3) - is harder to play than 02:49:639 (1,2,3) - but htey do cover the same music.

02:52:553 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5) - again this rhythm seems to ignore all the good sounds. the previosu rhythm definetly was better and I advice using it 02:41:410 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) -

02:59:582 (2,3,4) - NC spam for showing it's 1/2 and not 1/4 at least

03:19:810 - again simplicity of this rhythm annoys me 03:20:325 - 03:21:010 - these sounds get totally ignored. http://puu.sh/whT9o/14fd97ad4d.jpg could fix it.

04:09:182 - this is pretty much unreadable.

I'll throw 2 kds for loved xd
Topic Starter
niyuji

Yukiyo wrote:

;) from q w (m4m)


01:31:468 - missing hitsounds? 01:31:725 - 01:31:982 - 01:32:153 - 01:32:410 - bass drums? etc. 01:31:810 - snare Check this! okay
later on you spot the difference between two mappers, that's all.

I'll throw 2 kds for loved xd
thank you
xChorse

Yukiyo wrote:

;) from q w (m4m)

00:33:353 (2,1) - blanket :^) jk kms lol ok?

01:05:410 - why the sudden switch on to 1/2 rhythm? I get that you want to show of the snares on 01:05:410 (1,2) - but honestly they are really inaudiable and the difference in note density is weird. Especially since you are switching to much denser rhythm here yet again 01:09:525 - they are inaudible when at the triple part, and they become louder than the 1/4s after which is why I mapped them seperately

01:45:010 (8,1,2) - this is the only time in this part were wide angle emphasis on downbeats is used not as wide but same idea 01:51:525 (6,9,1) - and 01:55:125 (3,4,5) - even tho its not on downbeat its the same sound

01:43:810 - all in all I find it sad you are not catching the piano in this part at least a little bit but that's your descision if the entire map had all 1/4s mapped it would just be a 175 long stream practice map

02:49:639 - completly throwing over the concept of 02:38:668 - ? this change seems unbalanced af since 02:38:668 (1,2,3) - is harder to play than 02:49:639 (1,2,3) - but htey do cover the same music. different mappers lol

02:52:553 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5) - again this rhythm seems to ignore all the good sounds. the previosu rhythm definetly was better and I advice using it 02:41:410 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - seems like we have a different opinion on good sounds xd

02:59:582 (2,3,4) - NC spam for showing it's 1/2 and not 1/4 at least sure

03:19:810 - again simplicity of this rhythm annoys me 03:20:325 - 03:21:010 - these sounds get totally ignored. http://puu.sh/whT9o/14fd97ad4d.jpg could fix it. the simplicity of the rhythm just follows all sounds, the one you posted would be overmapped since it would be on 2 1/4s that don't have any sounds

I'll throw 2 kds for loved xd
ty
Vacuous
Hi I like Camellia
00:05:582 (4,4,4,4) - nc?
01:19:125 (1,2,1,2) - I'd make these 1/4 apart instead of 1/8, it's just hard to do it at 175 bpm (I mean the time between each slider, not the slider repeats themselves)
01:41:068 (1,2,1,2,1) - ^
02:24:610 (1,1) - I think this 1/4 jump is too large
02:35:925 (1,2,1,2,1) - again, I'd make these 1/4 apart
02:59:582 (1,1,1) - previously, nc's on every note were used to represent 1/3 gaps, but here it's 1/2 so people will likely think it's 1/3 when it's not
04:28:382 (1,2,1,2,1) - yet again, 1/4 apart
04:37:639 (1,2,3,4) - is much stronger than 04:37:296 (1,2,3,4) - , I'd find some way to emphasize this. Maybe reduce the distance snap for 04:37:296 (1,2,3,4) - ?
04:50:325 (1,2,3,1,2,1) - woah look, I would make this 1/4 apart
05:09:868 (1) - this sharp angle isn't really emphasizing any strong sound
05:12:953 (1,2,3) - OMG (make these 1/4 apart pls)
05:13:639 (3) - nc?
btw for the 1/4 stuff, there's a guideline for it
Buzz sliders should have appropriate delay before the next note. 1/8 and 1/16 sliders should be followed by a 1/4 gap, whereas 1/12 sliders should be followed by a 1/6 gap. This ensures that the hit-window between hitobjects is playable.
LimePixel
NM request from my queue.

[Endless Sea]
-00:16:039 (1,2,3) - I suggest making this a perfect triangle and emphasizing 00:16:553 (4) with a bit higher spacing instead of how it is currently.
-00:35:239 (1) - Make this slider a bit more horizontal instead of vertical. So it looks wider, and not so much as tall
-00:47:239 (1) - Kind of odd, but this shape looks a lot more organized (?) than the others mapped to the same exact sound. Make it more "messy" i guess
-02:39:696 (3,4) - Ctrl+G?
-I'm not sure if this is intentionally done, but stacking is somewhat off. Have you turned on stacking in the View menu?
(Examples:
-02:44:153 (1,2) -
-02:44:839 (1,2) -
-02:45:525 (1,2) -
There are more examples but i can't link them, they're too many)

-03:50:668 (4) - Make this a normal curved slider, this just comes out of nowhere while the other instances where this sound occurs are mapped with normal curved sliders.


That's pretty much it. Mostly suggestions, hope at least some of them help.
Topic Starter
niyuji

LimePixel wrote:

-I'm not sure if this is intentionally done, but stacking is somewhat off. Have you turned on stacking in the View menu? manually placed stacks

kawaiikitsun wrote:

keeping 1/8 as it is.
thanks
Rizkihayan
Hey mod request

Endless seaIni mohon di kondisi kan mz !!
HP : 6 × | 8.3 √
OD : 8 × | 8.5 √



Ini hanya saran kamu itu harusnya memerhatikan ,,diff insane masa hp nya 5 hhh,,
Dan juga OD nya jangan berlebihan ,mohon di kondisi kan

Dah segitu aja
Sorry bad inggris
Thank ~
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply