Hi!! From my M4M queue!
- If there is anything wrong with the images I've sent or any suggestions which are unclear, please forum PM me to clarify. Avoid replying to my mod because I may not come back to your map.
- Since "最終回STORY" is already your song title, I don't think need to put in tags.
- You might want to add some combo colours
- Add to tags, ' The Last Round Story', because the song is from there. Source
- Remember disable widescreen support (unless you have SB)
- Rhythm here feels like from Normal, but I think it's ok because high bpm
- 00:50:544 (4,2) - Maybe stack to make it more visually appealing
- 00:54:172 (5) - Here don't sound like a 'clap' sound, maybe a snare. Might wanna add in some more hitsounds. Also, you NC this note in Extra, maybe to make drain less harsh? I think NC this note in every diff is better.
- Check your aimod for unsnap object. 00:09:800 (3) - slightly off.
- 00:46:079 (3) - Small suggestion, really small, but I would make this slider and 00:45:242 (1) - symmetrical.
- 00:54:172 (3) - NC this note?
- 00:54:172 (5) - Like in other diffs, recommend you to NC this note.
- 00:58:079 (3) - Maybe 2 circles instead of slider? Emphasise vocal and drum better
- 01:12:590 (3,4) - Can blanket better (small suggestion)
- 00:19:567 (1) - I don't think the overlap looks very nice. I would try something like this instead. Just slade 00:19:567 (1) onto the slider end of 00:19:009 (3) and move 00:20:125 (3) to x:320,y:316.
- 00:26:265 (1) - Would map 2 circles instead of a slider here. It will emphasise the beat much better. You can try this rhythm instead.
- 00:36:451 (2,3) - I would make them perfectly symmetrical.
- 00:38:404 (5) - I dislike how it overlaps 00:37:986 (3) , maybe try stack it on head of 00:37:288 (1) ?
- 00:54:172 (5) - NC this note? Lighten the HP drain by abit.
- 01:18:730 (1) - Since the beats are getting much more intense every beat, I wouldn't keep the DS same. Instead, try using a flow like this. Just flow it like a curve and the last note stack to the head of 01:20:963 (1) . If you want try it in game yourself,
first note (x:436,y:120)
second note (x:428,y:212)
third note (x:344,y:320)
forth note (x:192,y:348)
fifth note (x:28,y:284), stacked on the head of 01:20:963 (1) .
- 01:24:032 (3) - I think emphasising this final vocal here by placing it on x:244,y:32 will be better. It flows a little better too.
That's all from me! I think map is good, just some improvement in consistency and rhythm and it will be all set. Good luck!! and have a star from me :p
- 00:09:102 (4) - Nazi, but make this constant DS with 00:08:963 (3,5) - will be better.
- 00:11:195 (3,4) - I feel that ctrl-g these notes will be better to play.
- 00:44:544 (2,3,4,5,6) - All these have similar drum beats, so only emphasising this jump 00:44:544 (2,3) - doesn't make any sense. I think just stacking 00:44:544 (2) - on 00:45:102 (6) - will be good.
- 00:54:172 (1) - You included a break in this diff, but not for other diffs. I think it is to prevent too much HP drain? But for consistency, I think you should do the same for other diffs.