forum

Why Hello there, fellow humans!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KonnoAren
Well hello there~

I joined not too long ago more or less forced by certain people...
You know who you are =__=
Eeeh well, I pretty much suck XDD but I have ambitions~
Well for now at least :D

With this nice to meet you and I hope we'll meet ingame some day if fate allows it~
Pawsu
Heyo! Welcome to the forums and game!
o x
Welcome to the forums!! Hope to see you around more often :3 maybe one day I'll see you around in osu!
Sandy Hoey
Those peole are smart people. You are stuck here now. Might as well make the best of your time ;)
Meah
yahallo :D
Topic Starter
KonnoAren

Pawsu wrote:

Heyo! Welcome to the forums and game!

Thank ya;D

Cawub wrote:

Welcome to the forums!! Hope to see you around more often :3 maybe one day I'll see you around in osu!

Thank you ~ and I try to be around often even though uni is slowly sapping my life energy away~

We shall meet if destifate allowes it u__u

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Those peole are smart people. You are stuck here now. Might as well make the best of your time ;)

Eeeeh They just wanna bully me cause they ran out of people to utterly defeat....
BUT I shall not give in >:D They shall regret thinking I'm easily defeated.... though that's the case now <__<

Meah wrote:

yahallo :D

Yahallo~
Mints
Enjoy the game and community~ trust me its more fun playing with people thn doing it solo
-shig-
Ayeee welcome to the game and the forums!
Jellyblob
x
Topic Starter
KonnoAren

Mints wrote:

Enjoy the game and community~ trust me its more fun playing with people thn doing it solo

Well any game would be more fun with others I guess :D Thank you~

-shig- wrote:

Ayeee welcome to the game and the forums!

Thank you ^__^

Jellyblob56 wrote:

KonnoAren wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Eeeeh They just wanna bully me cause they ran out of people to utterly defeat....
BUT I shall not give in >:D They shall regret thinking I'm easily defeated.... though that's the case now <__<

just shoot them if you don't like how they treat you

That is an interesting advice. Very straight forward.
blooming tea
hello!
Topic Starter
KonnoAren

dentek wrote:

hello!

Hey there :D
- Jade -
Welcome to the forums and the game! I believe you'll get better at playing, it just takes some time. Just let those ambitions of yours carry you forward! I know this sounds corny, but it's very true!

I hope you enjoy your time on here! The community (for the most part) can be a pretty great one! :)
Topic Starter
KonnoAren

virtuafighter wrote:

Welcome to the forums and the game! I believe you'll get better at playing, it just takes some time. Just let those ambitions of yours carry you forward! [spoiler]I know this sounds corny, but it's very true![/spoiler]
I hope you enjoy your time on here! The community (for the most part) can be a pretty great one! :)

Thank you very much ^^ and it's not that corny ;D I shall keep it in my mind :)
Rizevim
Hello
Welcome to osss :D
Topic Starter
KonnoAren

Rizevim wrote:

Hello
Welcome to osss :D
Thank you :)