forum

[Archived] Rank Achievement

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azzy96
Sometimes i play my osu offline and i get Ranks like SS or S. and when I came back online my ranks is C or A..What the hell is wrong with this? i fucking hate this shit :x :x :x

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Kao
Scores don't get recorded when you're offline or not logged in
You need to have internet to be able to submit scores

If you were logged off or was offline while playing, you'd have to replay it again but while logged in
:(
o x
Try playing the map online so that when you do set these good scores you wont have to replay them!!! You will notice if you look at your local scores that you still have the S and SS ranks but the scores aren't submitted since you aren't online when you set the scores.

This question should be posted in Gameplay & Rankings as this is not needing technical help or any problem with the game. :/
Please read the Forum Guidelines before posting again! Thanks!
Deimos

Cawub wrote:

This question should be posted in Gameplay & Rankings as this is not needing technical help or any problem with the game. :/
Please read the Forum Guidelines before posting again! Thanks!
o x

VeilStar wrote:

For gameplay related help you should post in the Gameplay & Rankings forum instead. This means threads where you're looking for help that aren't issues with the game itself, but rather issues that lie with you, the player. For example looking for tips on how to do certain patterns in a beatmap.
Unless I am reading it wrong, the OP is wondering why they do good on maps when offline and not when online.
Deimos
He achieved SS/S ranks while playing offline/not logged in, so he is wondering why osu is showing a C or A instead of the SS/S

that's how I read it, language barrier can be a pain
o x
Ah okay sorry if I am wrong.
Kao
Well if I made a theory I would base it on how long the user has created his account.
It shows 48 hours, so I'm pretty sure OP won't rage over choking when online

~v~