forum

[Discography] osu! needs more SharaX

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlueberrySansy

Introduction:
SharaX is a female music producer known for her Undertale/Undertale AU remixes and inspired originals. While she's known for those, she's made tracks for other games such as Team Fortress 2 and Five Nights At Freddy's. As of 2020, she has released more than 114 tracks.

Since 2017, I started this beatmap project in hopes for giving her more love to this community. It's a shame there hasn't been any ranked maps for her songs since I have been looking forward to it in this game, but I hopefully want to change that through this project. That way we can enjoy her songs together as a playerbase!

Below are the listed tracks, from most recent to least recent.

1. All modes are accepted!
  2. It's okay if someone has taken a song there, but you can submit your own. It should be in Pending/WIP and Help section when submitted.
  3. There are no rules here, you can do anything you want but try not to do anything stupid, such as overmapping. I don't like adding bad beatmaps here!
  4. If you want to map a song from here, feel free to drop a post here so I can help you with metadata and mp3s :3

Support this project!

banner made by Logic Agent

[centre][url=https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/523951][img]http://puu.sh/rMNWV/2e28d39b60.png[/img][/centre][/url]
Essey6
Heyoooo!! Finally, some SharaX! I was always too afraid to start my own project like this, haha!

I started a Taiko Right Behind You map a way's back and if you'd like, I can revise it and bring it here!

If you'd accept me of course, I am quite the noob :D
Thanks! 8-)
Topic Starter
BlueberrySansy

poots_mcgoots wrote:

Heyoooo!! Finally, some SharaX! I was always too afraid to start my own project like this, haha!

I started a Taiko Right Behind You map a way's back and if you'd like, I can revise it and bring it here!

If you'd accept me of course, I am quite the noob :D
Thanks! 8-)
Sure, of course! :) I'll be adding it here once you submit it~

Good luck!
sicalmforgost
Also in the SoundCloud are more Songs about another topics.
Topic Starter
BlueberrySansy

sicalmforgost wrote:

Also in the SoundCloud are more Songs about another topics.
Updated!

Added all her recent songs~
Essey6

BlueberrySansy wrote:

Sure, of course! :) I'll be adding it here once you submit it~

Good luck!
Ooooooh Sanssssyyyyy~!!
I finished it ;)
Here's a link if you're lazy like me! 8-)
Topic Starter
BlueberrySansy
looking good, will update
Topic Starter
BlueberrySansy
Hello!

Sorry if this has been dead for a pretty long time xP

I'm going to revive it now since she has released some new songs .w.
Essey6

BlueberrySansy wrote:

Hello!

Sorry if this has been dead for a pretty long time xP

I'm going to revive it now since she has released some new songs .w.
oh lord I remember this :')
I don't listen to her anymore so I'm not gonna partake but hey, go for it! lol
If you want me to upload my old maps I still have them, but I won't be pushing them for rank and they'll go straight into the graveyard.
Topic Starter
BlueberrySansy
okay uhhhh wtf it's been a long time since i made this forum thread and i forgot this existed

oh well, i may add and update new stuff to this thread, plus fix some stuff a little since it's 2020 and she has released a lot of songs till now,,,
Topic Starter
BlueberrySansy
Y'ALL IT'S UPDATED

WE'RE BACK IN BUISNESS BABY