forum

[Archived] HIgh latency.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Celestin6669
I dont know why, but my latency now high as f*(17-15ms) than it was before (4-8 or less), i cant play normally as i played before, the delay is killing me

In menu

In game

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)(stable)
Kao
Have you tried rebooting?
Topic Starter
Celestin6669

Kao wrote:

Have you tried rebooting?
Tried, it doesn't help
Kao
If you have tablet drivers installed, restart the driver in task manager by terminating the process

Disable Steam, Skype, Raptr
Close OBS, Camstasia, Fraps, other recording software

Try enabling raw input
Try enabling compatibility mode
Also, check "detect performance issues"

If that still doesn't help, take a screenshot of task manager
Topic Starter
Celestin6669

Kao wrote:

If you have tablet drivers installed, restart the driver in task manager by terminating the process

Disable Steam, Skype, Raptr
Close OBS, Camstasia, Fraps, other recording software

Try enabling raw input
Try enabling compatibility mode
Also, check "detect performance issues"

If that still doesn't help, take a screenshot of task manager

Im playing on mouse.
Сompatibility mode helped me
In menu

In game

Thank you for helping me out, Kao.
Upskirt
3ms frame times are completely fine and shouldn't have that much of a discernible difference when compared to anything lower, as long as you are pushing unlimited frame-rate.

Alternatively you could post your PC specs from a DXDiag log to see if it can be lowered further.

Another reason there may be higher input lag is because you are running an old graphics driver with an out-dated version of OpenGL.
Topic Starter
Celestin6669

Venzire wrote:

3ms frame times are completely fine and shouldn't have that much of a discernible difference when compared to anything lower, as long as you are pushing unlimited frame-rate.

Alternatively you could post your PC specs from a DXDiag log to see if it can be lowered further.

Another reason there may be higher input lag is because you are running an old graphics driver with an out-dated version of OpenGL.
Here's my dxdiag log
https://www.mediafire.com/?oaq2b62gsgs64n7
Upskirt
I'd say the frame time on that system you have is completely fine and it seems to be fixed.

Is there anything else that is abnormal?