forum

I literally can't play 7k at all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Creyz
Hey every1.
Just recently started to play mania a lot ( about a week and a half ago)
I wanted to play mainly 4k and 7k and I'm doing perfectly fine with 4k but 7k...
I just can't get used to it no matter what I do.
I can S up to 3,5* maps with 4k but I can't play anything above 1,5* with 7k
I have downlaoded a couple of easy 7k maps yesterday and played for like 3-4 hours but no matter what I tried my fingers won't get used to it.
Now I know that it's pretty early to say that with only 15 hours but I feel like I should really get better at 7k before the skill gap is too high
Any tips to how to help get used to it? My biggest problems are chords and sliders
Yuudachi-kun
I can't even S 1.5* 7k either its ok
Full Tablet
It takes way more than 4 hours for your fingers to get used to play 7K.
aitor98

Full Tablet wrote:

Yuudachi-kun

Full Tablet wrote:

This is probably my total playtime in 7k too ahaha
Topic Starter
Creyz
k yeah I guess play more is the only logical answer to that.
I can get an S on up to 2.4* now :D
Btw I love how I have only 16 hours but my mania rank is already higher than my std rank.I guess not too many ppl play mania lol.
Tripletth
Play more lol
Yyorshire
It took me over a month of 7k practice to even S rank 3 stars, and I still suck at easy 7k staircases
nadavv
drop 4k until they are same level or the gap will never close. my target was doing that too when i started 7k and my best 4k play was 60pp. now my best 4k is 500pp and best 7k is 300pp it will just never catch up unless you take a 4k break
Rizevim
you gotta master 6k and u will be pro in 7k.
Bobbias

nadavv wrote:

drop 4k until they are same level or the gap will never close. my target was doing that too when i started 7k and my best 4k play was 60pp. now my best 4k is 500pp and best 7k is 300pp it will just never catch up unless you take a 4k break
This is pretty good advice actually. Switching between key modes a lot makes it harder for your brain to actually learn what it needs to in order to improve. You should focus on one key mode until you've reached a skill level you're happy with before you go back to the other key mode. It will make the learning process easier, and even if you do get rusty in the other key mode, it shouldn't take long to get back to where you were before you took that break. At least, depending on how long you actually spend focusing on one key mode.
Veracion
git gud
AncuL

Full Tablet wrote:

didn't you mean 4 weeks