1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
it's should be 16*stream, because ①:here is odd bar, syncopated when even almost ②16note is cool i love Couldsplash16 :roll:

1/3 spacing is little problems, i fix it but i think none will pay attention to it when play
posted
Hi, from my modding queue.
lol why you request a mod a few hours before getting your map qualified ? ;w;

Re:Encounter

1. 00:29:319 (2,3,4,1) - this arrangement is very "close" and might not be comfortable to play, or less comfortable to play than what i can see before and after. it would be better to play more voluminous things like 00:30:609 (2,3,4) - .
  2. 00:58:190 (4,1) - there should have more distance between them because the vocals have the same intensity as these 2 notes 00:56:899 (3,1) - , but they are not emphasized the same way, and i don't really think it's intentional.
  3. 03:49:802 (2,1) - This is inconsistent with 02:06:577 (2,1) - concerning the distance, so the way you emphasize them. And it really bothers because it's a part with a high intensity, but the emphasis is not the same, so consider using more distance between 02:06:577 (2,1) -
  4. 04:59:641 (6,1) - i could say the same thing as ^ about this one, when the distance is lower, and you didn't do it here (the distance is higher) 03:47:383 (4,1,6,1) - and 02:04:157 (4,1) - , when during the last kiai you increased the mapping intensity, so it's better to make more important objects emphasized better with a higher distance instead of using a lower distance to make it less emphasized.
  5. 04:07:464 (2) - this sound really weird that you skipped one of the most intense guitar note, if your intention is to follow the guitar, then this tick must be followed.

That's all, good luck ~
posted

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Hi, from my modding queue.
lol why you request a mod a few hours before getting your map qualified ? ;w;

i just need mod … my fav song miss a note, fuck shiftless modder and kibb :(

Re:Encounter

1. 00:29:319 (2,3,4,1) - this arrangement is very "close" and might not be comfortable to play, or less comfortable to play than what i can see before and after. it would be better to play more voluminous things like 00:30:609 (2,3,4) - .
  2. 00:58:190 (4,1) - there should have more distance between them because the vocals have the same intensity as these 2 notes 00:56:899 (3,1) - , but they are not emphasized the same way, and i don't really think it's intentional.
  3. 03:49:802 (2,1) - This is inconsistent with 02:06:577 (2,1) - concerning the distance, so the way you emphasize them. And it really bothers because it's a part with a high intensity, but the emphasis is not the same, so consider using more distance between 02:06:577 (2,1) - …… direction of the move has changed, it's emphasis enough ..
  4. 04:59:641 (6,1) - i could say the same thing as ^ about this one, when the distance is lower, and you didn't do it here (the distance is higher) 03:47:383 (4,1,6,1) - and 02:04:157 (4,1) - , when during the last kiai you increased the mapping intensity, so it's better to make more important objects emphasized better with a higher distance instead of using a lower distance to make it less emphasized. …… same as above, high distance not the only means .. anti jump is emphasize too, player will notice it .. such as http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9092604
  5. 04:07:464 (2) - this sound really weird that you skipped one of the most intense guitar note, if your intention is to follow the guitar, then this tick must be followed.…… i follow cymbals and overmap here, because it's end for this section

That's all, good luck ~
other fix
posted
Gonna rebubble cuz there was a mod in between -_
posted

Lasse wrote:

Lasse wrote:

looks fine now
posted
thx Naotoshi and Lasse, it's my 1st ranked map without my friends help. im very happy

posted
终于等到这一天了
posted
再来一个
posted
o wtf.

i was actually about to mod this LOL
anyway gratz i guess
posted
gratz !
posted
posted