forum

[Archived] I already verified on the web but it still asks for it.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toshiyuki Doma
Problem Details: on the title.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6580188

osu! version: beta
I tried it on the stable version already, but still no luck.
Kao
Have you tried restarting? or just waiting it out
You can also try verifying again in the website, if it asks again (logout then login again in the website)

Other than that, you can contact accounts@ppy.sh and tell them your problem there
o x
Make sure no one else is on your account and make sure you arent logged into osu! on any other system
Topic Starter
Toshiyuki Doma

Kao wrote:

Have you tried restarting? or just waiting it out
You can also try verifying again in the website, if it asks again (logout then login again in the website)

Other than that, you can contact accounts@ppy.sh and tell them your problem there
I've slamming my damn computer already because of this problem. I tried that suggestion of yours several times already.

Cawub wrote:

Make sure no one else is on your account and make sure you arent logged into osu! on any other system
I always play on internet cafes but I am not having that kind of problem. just on our home computer. I was able to play online here before but right now. It's really f*cked up.
KatouMegumi
Do you use TOR, VPN, Proxy? they might cause this problem.
o x
If you have a constant changing IP it's known to cause this, just be patient when you email accounts@ppy.sh
Topic Starter
Toshiyuki Doma

Fizzn wrote:

Do you use TOR, VPN, Proxy? they might cause this problem.
No, I don't use those.

Cawub wrote:

If you have a constant changing IP it's known to cause this, just be patient when you email accounts@ppy.sh
I already messaged them. don't worry, I'n not an arrogant type. hehe