mine is sqrt(-1) inches
NarixuZen
dumbass we're extinct
Rizevim

Zain Sugieres wrote:

PENIS LIVES MATTER
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Willbur
I do not regret reading this discussion.
Kappa FrankerZ

Cynplytholowazy wrote:

Kappa
yes?
danger
Well I may not be female
But I live in England
And i'm legal age ;)))))
Jellyblob
x
NarixuZen

Wee wrote:

Well I may not be female
But I live in England
And i'm legal age ;)))))
finally got rid of my bed
but 4 1$/year cuz I need to feed my 43 children
Topic Starter
jamie
Pawsu
what
lol
hello i am england and i am cute grall i would make epic gorlfriend wanna hook up??? :D
Stefan
hey lol
Mints
I'm a magical girl, I'm not in England nor am I female, but I like tea and I'm legal ;)
Jellyblob
x
sicalmforgost
how desperate someone should be to start looking for a girlfriend in here, I mean come on.... (besides, i bet most girls in here already have a boyfriend).
Family should be the best company for situations like this, you know?
EDIT
Nevermind, i guess this was a joke thread, sorry for being so salty :v
Jellyblob
x
Foxtrot

sicalmforgost wrote:

how desperate someone should be to start looking for a girlfriend in here, I mean come on.... (besides, i bet most girls in here already have a boyfriend).
EDIT
"Family should be the best company for situations like this"

Doesn't sound like you're in a better position than OP
Jellyblob
x
sicalmforgost

Jellyblob56 wrote:

sicalmforgost wrote:

Well even if it wasn't a joke thread could you really hate on the person making it?
I really think someone who is as desperate as to make a thread like this seriously should be left alone. Have some pity.
I'm not even being ironic. I mean, it's hard as hell to find someone who might consider dating a no-life for obvious reasons of course. Then again, this isn't a dating site, but just saying. Just because you might not have trouble talking to girls in real life doesn't mean it's the same for others.
Well, left alone for a lot of time is kinda bad sometimes because you may reflect upon silly or stupid things, being with close friends or familiy would be the best considering that those are the ones who know you best (and if you feel a little kinda "my familiy doesn't understands me", you would just need to calm down a bit and try to understand that if that was the case, you would be in an orphanage [and if you are, then close friends would be the options {if none of those, then i guess that just socializing online like in these forums would be antidepressingly enough to get you up in your feet, and then try to get good friends}]).
Also, you just answered the question, getting a life (or going out) would be the solution, not everything is so dark like in those exagerated chinese cartoons.
sicalmforgost

Foxtrot wrote:

sicalmforgost wrote:

EDIT
"Family should be the best company for situations like this"

Doesn't sound like you're in a better position than OP
What do you mean by that? (I guess I give to understand the wrong message)
Besides, family should be the best solution, considering they have been with you your whole life (it was just a proposal, it was the first thing I could come up with)

EDIT
If you mean "not having a partner" as a worse position, then you would be right (No one here would deny that :v)
But tbh, I think that most of us didn't post a topic regarding having a partner, so i guess most of us are fine with our current lifestyle... ?
Jellyblob
x
sicalmforgost

Jellyblob56 wrote:

sicalmforgost wrote:

Also, you just answered the question, getting a life (or going out) would be the solution, not everything is so dark like in those exagerated chinese cartoons.
Well, I'm speaking for myself.
I'm not close to my family at all, I avoid them at all costs. I can't talk to people in real life. I'm a fucking retard in real life. I'm a retard online.

I could imagine some people are the same. That's why I don't think this idea is way too absurd. Some people such as myself surpass being a no-life and they start becoming "that guy". People who do resemble the exaggerated stereotypical characters you might see in "Chinese cartoons". People that don't talk to others in real life and spend all their time online. Surely it sounds like an easy fix, maybe it is. It may be as easy as "just go up and talk to somebody" but when it comes down to it, I'll never actually do it. It doesn't matter how much I lie to myself because I'll never do it. It's completely my fault I'm this way as it is for everyone else but I don't necessarily want this. tbh, looking back at it, most of my experiences with women in real life have been quite traumatic.
It's like telling someone with an addiction to "just stop". Sure, it's possible, but it sure as hell isn't as easy as it sounds in words.

Also, Foxtrot's reply was a joke hinting at incest, not a real reply.
Ohh.... ok ok i got it :)