forum

Never made an account 6 months ago, finally did! ^///^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaesa - Reta
Hello osu!community! :D I haven't played for like 3 or 4 months and I am just coming back, this time with a greeting to the world of osu! I like standard. c: In like 2 months, If you aren't a veteran and forgot how slow you became experienced, how many star were you able to play up to? I think I got up to 4 stars XD.
Piine

Kaesa - Reta wrote:

Hello osu!community! :D I haven't played for like 3 or 4 months and I am just coming back, this time with a greeting to the world of osu! I like standard. c: In like 2 months, If you aren't a veteran and forgot how slow you became experienced, how many star were you able to play up to? I think I got up to 4 stars XD.
Welcome to osu! Hope you'll enjoy it here quite well. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate asking in the Help Board or the #help channel as users will be glad to assist you.
o x
Welcome to osu! quite a bit has changed in the past 6 months, you'd be surprised c; The forums are a nice place to meet people and help out! :D remember to always read the forum guidelines when you want to post in a forum. They are always stickied at the top of the topics :)
Hopefully you enjoy osu! and the forums as much as I do!
If you have any questions or need anything feel free to PM me :3 I'll try to help out with whatever it is!
Meah
Yahallo! ~ ╮(‵▽′)╭
blooming tea
Hey!
Lincher
Welcome to osu!. Hope you good for created account. ^^
Topic Starter
Kaesa - Reta
Okay, thanks for all the info! :3 @Cawub I always read stickies in forums on any site. XD I'll be sure to talk to you if I need some help. c: @Sulker Thanks for the tip, I'll take it all into consideration! <3
vizzy
Welcome! Enjoy the community.