- I think you are missing a Normal diff in this set, because the gap between your Hard and Easy somewhat large, while your Easy only consist of 1/1 and some 1/2 rhythm yet your hard have mostly 1/2 rhythm and a bit 1/4 on it (e.g. 00:58:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - ). Well maybe you can consider add a diff between them to solve the problem
- Don't you want to add kiai around 00:50:881 - until 01:10:081 - ? I think the current seems too plain
a little easy time
- 00:10:081 (3) - I think that one can be fliped like http://puu.sh/siwt3/542ff88d52.jpg so how we turn on 00:10:081 (3,1) - less sharper?
- 00:32:281 (1,2) - The spacing a bit off by 0.5
- 00:34:081 (3,1) - Maybe you could improve the flow a bit by make a pattern like this http://puu.sh/siwE1/8dc5228873.jpg ? Because how the cursor move on this one 00:35:881 (1,1) - not really natural imo
- 00:47:281 (4,5) - How about replace them with 1/1 slider http://puu.sh/siwRF/afe7a2fc83.jpg? I think this part 00:46:081 (2,3,4,5) - The most dense rhythm on this diff and I think it will plays better if the rhythm easier, because the music's reff here 00:50:881 - just consist of 1/1 rhythm
- 01:10:081 - Add a spinner would be nice, like you did on Hard
About your New Combo, I think they are placed a bit random lol, unless you have special pattern on how you make them. Better check again you NC patterning
a little cute time
- 00:34:531 (2,3,4) - and 00:46:531 (2,3,4) - How about use a triplet instead http://puu.sh/sixsj/839302f02d.jpg ? I don't think there's a sound to highlight on this blue tick 00:34:531 -
- 00:40:681 (5,1) - The spacing a bit off, shouldn't they should be around 1.2 or larger? since the downbeat here 00:41:281 - worth to be emphsized more imo to highlight music transition
- 00:58:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - Seems too hard for Hard diff, I don't expect that when test playing lol. Maybe you could delete this 00:59:131 (6) - to make the rhythm less dense and have a little time for doing this jump 00:59:281 (1,2,3,4) -
- 00:59:581 (2,3) - A 1/4 jump on 3.00 in Hard diff somewhat too big imo, I think you should consider on lowering that one
This song reminds me when I start playing this game on 2012 lol
Anyway good luck!