posted
Total Posts
show more
JBHyperion
Fuck Christmas

sign me up
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Thanks for joining JBH! Be sure to send your map to me via forum pm. Also @Nelly, are you in? If so, be sure to send your map also!
BoberOfDarkness
I wanna be a Santa too!
P i k u
Sounds cool
Have fun everyone! \o/
Xinely
Merry kekmas
Xinnoh
Can you do some match fixing for us so that we don't mod for our buddies?
autofanboy
giv me presenz thank
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Sinnoh wrote:

Can you do some match fixing for us so that we don't mod for our buddies?
Everything will be randomized, so I won't be making any changes on my own! That ruins the fun!
Remember guys that if you're signing up for participation, be sure to state that so I can add you to the members list. Don't forget to send your map to me too!
Kimitakari
Wait I can link my map already?
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Nelly wrote:

Wait I can link my map already?
Read the post :P you send it by forum pm
Sorceress
Mod my map
WildOne94
I'M IN!

This sounds like so much fun XD.
I hope I get a pogo stick as well with my mod present xddd!
Qiyana

WildOne94 wrote:

I'M IN!
me two
Topic Starter
Ascendance
The first set of PMs were sent out today! Remember to not post your mod until this coming saturday! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Below this post can go for anyone who'd like to sign up for week 2, or if you're already in week 1, if you'd like to drop out you can post here as well.
JBHyperion
Just to clarify, there is an automatic continuation for everyone participating this round, and we don't have to "opt-in" again? Hopefully people don't go afk without informing anyone (:
Kimitakari
I hope my map will deserve ranking :c
Topic Starter
Ascendance

JBHyperion wrote:

Just to clarify, there is an automatic continuation for everyone participating this round, and we don't have to "opt-in" again? Hopefully people don't go afk without informing anyone (:
Correct! If you don't express your desire to drop out, then you'll automatically be considered as in for the next week.
Xinnoh
Will we ever get someone joining who has a flag that isn't red white or blue?
DeletedUser_6709840
firetruck it, im in
Riari

Sinnoh wrote:

Will we ever get someone joining who has a flag that isn't red white or blue?
Cool kids have all three.
iiyo
Team AMT

American Modding Team
Tyrell
Free mods please Count me in.
MBomb
fuck it i'll join next round xd
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Week 2 assignments have been sent out! Any new applicants can apply below this post. Be reminded that if you want to change your map for the next week, send me a forum pm directly!
Riari
kuso map
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Week 3 sent out, new applicants below this pooost
Kagari
joining (after i'm done with my mapset)
Xinnoh
HOLY CRAP THERE'S YELLOW ON THE FLAG, I REPEAT! THERE IS A FLAG WITH YELLOW IN THE SANTA QUEUE
Sorceress

Sinnoh wrote:

HOLY CRAP THERE'S YELLOW ON THE FLAG, I REPEAT! THERE IS A FLAG WITH YELLOW IN THE SANTA QUEUE
Christmas is ruined :(
Rocma
who can translate this for me ._.
Xinnoh
did this week not get sent out or something
JBHyperion

Sinnoh wrote:

did this week not get sent out or something
ascendance died (again)
Topic Starter
Ascendance
sorry people, had a pretty depressing week so I never really bothered with it. My fault entirely (thanks to JBH who offered but I turned him down cuz I thought I wasn't retarded)

Gonna restart it this Sunday!

I added a poll to the original post, please vote on it!
Xinnoh
I want to vote yes because it's a good system but I want to vote no because of your memes
Sorceress

Sinnoh wrote:

I want to vote yes because it's a good system but I want to vote no because of your memes
It's a pretty difficult decision to make... voted yes though because I quite like this idea and do think it would be great to carry on with it.

Also if you could remove me from the queue because I won't be able to make it next week that'd be gr8 m8
DeletedUser_6709840
This system actually is helping me keep regular activity and make progress on my own maps, 10/10
Riari
take me out lad im invading another country
Kagari
i kinda like the idea of carrying out after the holidays but instead of having it as a weekly event, we try to do it as a monthly event during non-festive seasons (aka normal days)

and whenever a particular festive season draws near, we're going to have it back as a weekly event again.

feel free to give any comments/debates for this idea of mine~
JBHyperion
Got the heads up from ascendance that he won't be able to carry this on and that I can take it over from him (assuming people still wish to do so). I'll be sending out PMs to interested people for the last "holiday" round on Tuesday (27th) for posting on the New Years' weekend (31st). If you don't want to participate (or previously withdrew and want to rejoin) please let me know ASAP.
JBHyperion
Little bump - final week PMs have gone out. Terribly sorry if anyone gets someone they got previously, or if I suggested an incorrect map. Don't have a lot to work with here xD