forum

Sakakibara Yui - Katayoku no Ikaros (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Rucker
Zhanger_old
is it me or is there no bg for the taiko diff D:
YuZuKi Kenny
哇~好棒: D

star~~
kioukiou
Checked [Taiko]'s bg and [Easy]'s hitsounds.
I think it is good enough for a bubble.
Topic Starter
Rucker
Thanks for mod ~ :)
Glass
;)
a10029783
GJ~
SoulPrism
Nice song and I like this anime~☆
Kyonko Hizara
:)
KanaRin
Andrea
Leaving my star here before rank :P
frost-b-spec
:)
jericho2442
your BG is a very odd size, and it really makes it have ugly black lines when playing, we Really advise to have a BG in a 4:3 ratio which is 800x600 or 1024x768

Easy
00:06:095 (3) - i would advise a new combo here to help it follow the song
00:30:229 (5) - i would advise a new combo again to help split the vocals up
00:40:955 (5) - same
00:48:329 (2) - this note plays really bad because it goes against the rhythm of the song, i would REALLY advise to unstack this and move the timing back to 00:48:162
00:51:011 (1) - same for this, move back to 00:50:843
00:54:363 (5) - maybe a new combo here again to help break it up, the long combos feel extremely odd in this map
01:05:089 (3,4) - the timing here again goes against the map, also if you go forward to 01:15:648 at this point you have followed the vocals properly, this makes the first one feel even more odd by not following the vocals, i really do advise to make the 01:05:089 part follow the vocals as well

i understand that you have most likely made it go against the rhythm to try and keep on the white ticks and keep it easy, but really it does make the map harder because the brain auto wants to follow the songs beat, thats why i am really advising to make this follow the rhythm more ;)

Andrea's Normal
00:32:240 (2,3) - i have to say the timing pattern at this point did not really feel good, im not sure though i just felt that the 1/2 was not called for
00:44:977 - pretty pointless break, i say remove ;p

5item's Nisemusume

01:11:625 (2) - maybe replace this slider with one note? you will notice how much better it flows with the song ;)

H2O

looks great :)

Kana's Taiko Oni
looks great :)
Give_up
Good!
DeadAlready
> jericho2442

jericho2442 wrote:

5item's Nisemusume
01:11:625 (2) - maybe replace this slider with one note? you will notice how much better it flows with the song ;)
ok although doesn't follow your advice completely but you said right xD
so change to this by my thought >< it should be better than before I think :3
Sorry and thanks for mod ></

> Rucker

小路拜託再幫我傳一下了D: 抱歉Orzzzz
Download: Sakakibara Yui - Katayoku no Ikaros (TV Size) (Rucker) [5item's Nisemusume].osu
Andrea

jericho2442 wrote:

Andrea's Normal
00:32:240 (2,3) - i have to say the timing pattern at this point did not really feel good, im not sure though i just felt that the 1/2 was not called for I think it suits perfectly, so I'm not going to change it.
00:44:977 - pretty pointless break, i say remove ;p Nope, sorry. >_<
Thanks for modding anyway :)

Changed something else while I'm here.
Topic Starter
Rucker
Thx jericho2442's mod !
All fixed~ :)
KayeSara
沙中足迹啊 :) !我心中的神作,里面好多歌曲都很好听啊,这首在我印象应该是最后一集的ED吧?
^^期待你的rank
Raging Bull
Hi. Mod because you friend me. .___.;;

General:
Make your video 800x600
Make your BG 1024x768
Combo colors 2 and 3 look very similar. Just delete 1 of them.

Easy.
Uh. +2 AR OD HP?
Make stacks consistent.
00:08:776 (3,4) - Little over 1/1 stack
00:26:877 (2,3) - 1/1 stack
00:37:603 (2,3) - 1/1 stack
00:46:653 (1,2) - Little over 1/1 stack
And more.
Make 1/1 stack. Distance snap the over 1/1s? Example
Another example
01:09:782 (5) - NC

Normal:
Seems okay.
Oh! Osuplayer made it. No wonder why I couldn't find anything. ._.

Nisemusume:
Map the beginning like the rest?
Good hitsounds.

H2O:
-1 Circle size? Since it looks funny if hard has small hit circles than insane. :s
Seems okay.

I tried. orz
Niko

HellDawn
<3
hez
这首很好XD
Topic Starter
Rucker

Raging Bull wrote:

General:
Make your video 800x600
No, sorry x(

Make your BG 1024x768
^

Combo colors 2 and 3 look very similar. Just delete 1 of them.
Fixed.

Easy.
Uh. +2 AR OD HP?
No, it's my easiest so i put it easiest difficulty x)

Make stacks consistent.
Fixed.

01:09:782 (5) - NC
Fixed.

H2O:
-1 Circle size? Since it looks funny if hard has small hit circles than insane. :s
Seems okay.
No >_<

Thanks mod! ><
asamiru
star--
Shiro
As per your request.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
  1. Why are there two diffs with custom difficulty names when the three other ones have standard difficulty names ? It'd be better to just use standard ones for consistency.
  2. Your background has a weird resolution. =x this makes black bars appear while playing, that look rather bad.
  3. Add "op" an "opening" to the tags of all difficulties ?
Easy
  1. There are too many stacks (especially under sliders). Stacks make rhythms confusing to play and hardly readable. For an Easy, you'd want everything to be easily readable.
  2. 00:46:653 (1) - This note appears too soon after the spinner. Remember new players need some time after spinners to readjust their aim.
  3. 00:49:000 (3) - You've been mapping to lyrics all the time so far. This note doesn't match anything in the lyrics and because of that, it is misleading and somehow confusing.
  4. 00:54:028 (3) - Same. If you want to keep it, I'd just suggest making (2) (before this beat) a repeat slider.
  5. 00:57:212 (1,1) - A spinner following a spinner is rather harsh for an Easy imo... try merging them ?
  6. 01:22:352 (3) - I didn't expect this to be 1/1 after the spinner... Unstack it to make the rhythm more visible
Andrea's Normal
  1. Too many notes stacked under sliders. On top of looking bad most of the time due to stacking, it makes the rhythm unclear. For a Normal (at that BPM), that's too harsh.
  2. Also too many repeat sliders with more than one repeat. They're confusing, as players wouldn't really expect the higher number of repeats, and the cursor hides the repeat arrow.
  3. 01:01:737 (1) - This slider appears too soon after the spinner. Also, its repeat arrow is hidden by the text after the spinner. Finally, it's way too confusing for new players, as its number of repeats isn't expectable at all and the slider is hidden by the hitburst from the spinner and its text.
5item's Nisemusume
  1. Make this start and end at the same time as the other difficulties ?
H2O
  1. 00:45:815 (1) - Way too far from the center of the screen after the spinner. It's confusing because it makes it look like it is 1/1 or more after the spinner. It's also way too soon after the spinner.
  2. 01:04:586 (8) - This slider stops the clap pattern you were using, which leaves a bad feeling.
  3. 01:15:648 (5) - Same
Kana's Taiko Oni
  1. Make the last spinner end at the same time as the other difficulties ? (that is, 1/1 longer)
Why is this in WIP o.o
Goisuke_old
整個很nice的譜面 :)
Banana
:D star~
AnikiG4
(っ゜Д゜)っ☆
J U D G E
Star~~
Boom-PA0
star~H2O~很不错的歌~~期待期待XDDD
现在官网回复要字数限制了么wmmmm= =
PSPDS Eddie
starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Topic Starter
Rucker

Odaril wrote:

As per your request.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
  1. Why are there two diffs with custom difficulty names when the three other ones have standard difficulty names ? It'd be better to just use standard ones for consistency.
  2. Your background has a weird resolution. =x this makes black bars appear while playing, that look rather bad.
  3. Add "op" an "opening" to the tags of all difficulties ?
Easy
  1. There are too many stacks (especially under sliders). Stacks make rhythms confusing to play and hardly readable. For an Easy, you'd want everything to be easily readable.
  2. 00:46:653 (1) - This note appears too soon after the spinner. Remember new players need some time after spinners to readjust their aim.
  3. 00:49:000 (3) - You've been mapping to lyrics all the time so far. This note doesn't match anything in the lyrics and because of that, it is misleading and somehow confusing.
  4. 00:54:028 (3) - Same. If you want to keep it, I'd just suggest making (2) (before this beat) a repeat slider.
  5. 00:57:212 (1,1) - A spinner following a spinner is rather harsh for an Easy imo... try merging them ?
  6. 01:22:352 (3) - I didn't expect this to be 1/1 after the spinner... Unstack it to make the rhythm more visible
Andrea's Normal
  1. Too many notes stacked under sliders. On top of looking bad most of the time due to stacking, it makes the rhythm unclear. For a Normal (at that BPM), that's too harsh.
  2. Also too many repeat sliders with more than one repeat. They're confusing, as players wouldn't really expect the higher number of repeats, and the cursor hides the repeat arrow.
  3. 01:01:737 (1) - This slider appears too soon after the spinner. Also, its repeat arrow is hidden by the text after the spinner. Finally, it's way too confusing for new players, as its number of repeats isn't expectable at all and the slider is hidden by the hitburst from the spinner and its text.
5item's Nisemusume
  1. Make this start and end at the same time as the other difficulties ?
H2O
  1. 00:45:815 (1) - Way too far from the center of the screen after the spinner. It's confusing because it makes it look like it is 1/1 or more after the spinner. It's also way too soon after the spinner.
  2. 01:04:586 (8) - This slider stops the clap pattern you were using, which leaves a bad feeling.
  3. 01:15:648 (5) - Same
Kana's Taiko Oni
  1. Make the last spinner end at the same time as the other difficulties ? (that is, 1/1 longer)
Why is this in WIP o.o
Thx moding! :)
i fixed some and keep some

Pending now!
lolcubes
Hey there Rucker!
Some modding action.

[General]:
  1. Your backgrounds are .png and they are too large (about 2MB each). You should convert them into .jpg to save some space (if you could reduce your folder size by 3.5MB without losing anything, why not?).
    edit: Well I had some extra time so I did it for you. Here you go.
  2. Source: Afaik, the correct japanese name is H2O ~FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND~. Notice the "~" instead of "-". Maybe double check this with someone and change?
[H2O]:
  1. 00:09:949 (6) - Just a suggestion: Maybe place it after the slider instead of stacking it? Looks better.
  2. 00:57:044 (10) - Finish? It's in the music as well. (You also used it in the Easy diff at this spot)
  3. 01:02:407 (7) - Make this one a new combo instead of 01:02:743 (1). Makes more sense because it starts the kiai, there is a change in the music and you don't have any patterns with odd spacing.
[5item's Nisemusume]:
  1. Kiai is not required if it's a guest diff, but why not add it like it is in other diffs? Looks good with it.
  2. 00:57:380 (1) - Start this spinner at 00:57:212 instead? Like it is now, it kinda feels odd if you listen to the voice, like there is a hole before you start spinning.
  3. 01:00:061 (1) - Same thing. Start it at 00:59:894?
[Andrea's Normal]:
  1. 00:36:765 (2) - This note is terribly misleading because it's 3/2 after the slider, where you were stacking 1/2's before. If possible you should unstack it.
[Easy]:
  1. Difficulty settings: You have everything at 0. That is a terrible idea. You can go afk for the first part before the break and still be barely alive. I know it's Easy we're talking about, but this is just ridiculous hehe. Try these settings: HPD 2, AR3, OD2. It's still easy like it's supposed to be, and the higher AR fits the slider speed much better.
  2. 00:06:095 (1,2,3,4) - You have inconsistent spacing in this combo. Generally in lowest diffs, you should be using same distance snap at all times if you can, atleast in the same combos. First 2 sliders are 1.05x apart while others are ~0.8x. Just make them the same.
  3. 00:46:653 (1,2,3,4,5) - Pretty much the same thing. Some stuff is using different spacing which could confuse the newbies.
Yeah, a rather short mod. I didn't want to be nazi and do all the spacings, but you should check out your Easy diff once more. Some spacings are still inconsistent but nothing terrible (+-0.1x at times, but that's not that critical).
Pretty solid mapset as well. Star and good luck. :D
Andrea

lolcubes wrote:

[Andrea's Normal]:
  1. 00:36:765 (2) - This note is terribly misleading because it's 3/2 after the slider, where you were stacking 1/2's before. If possible you should unstack it.
Fixed.
Thank you~
Topic Starter
Rucker

lolcubes wrote:

[General]:
  1. Your backgrounds are .png and they are too large (about 2MB each). You should convert them into .jpg to save some space (if you could reduce your folder size by 3.5MB without losing anything, why not?).
    edit: Well I had some extra time so I did it for you. Here you go.
  2. Source: Afaik, the correct japanese name is H2O ~FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND~. Notice the "~" instead of "-". Maybe double check this with someone and change?
Fixed.

[H2O]:
  1. 00:09:949 (6) - Just a suggestion: Maybe place it after the slider instead of stacking it? Looks better.
    No x)
  2. 00:57:044 (10) - Finish? It's in the music as well. (You also used it in the Easy diff at this spot)
  3. 01:02:407 (7) - Make this one a new combo instead of 01:02:743 (1). Makes more sense because it starts the kiai, there is a change in the music and you don't have any patterns with odd spacing.
Fixed.

[5item's Nisemusume]:
  1. 00:57:380 (1) - Start this spinner at 00:57:212 instead? Like it is now, it kinda feels odd if you listen to the voice, like there is a hole before you start spinning.
  2. 01:00:061 (1) - Same thing. Start it at 00:59:894?
Fixed.

[Easy]:
  1. Difficulty settings: You have everything at 0. That is a terrible idea. You can go afk for the first part before the break and still be barely alive. I know it's Easy we're talking about, but this is just ridiculous hehe. Try these settings: HPD 2, AR3, OD2. It's still easy like it's supposed to be, and the higher AR fits the slider speed much better.
  2. 00:06:095 (1,2,3,4) - You have inconsistent spacing in this combo. Generally in lowest diffs, you should be using same distance snap at all times if you can, atleast in the same combos. First 2 sliders are 1.05x apart while others are ~0.8x. Just make them the same.
  3. 00:46:653 (1,2,3,4,5) - Pretty much the same thing. Some stuff is using different spacing which could confuse the newbies.
I did my best to fixed x_X

Thanks your mod!
Gaba
Really good map, keep on. :)

Also, footsprints on the sand <3
xierbaliti
-H2O-
KIAI前音效偏少 再适当加一些whistle会更好 或许需要1个custom clap?
mapset还好

-Andrea's-
00:43:469 (6) - a bit hard to read. how about remove a repeat and add a circle at 00:43:972? or add a circle at 00:43:469 and start the slider at 00:43:637?
00:56:542 (6) - ^remove a repeat and start the spinner at 00:57:044?

:3
Andrea

xierbaliti wrote:

-Andrea's-
00:43:469 (6) - a bit hard to read. how about remove a repeat and add a circle at 00:43:972? or add a circle at 00:43:469 and start the slider at 00:43:637? Fixed.
00:56:542 (6) - ^remove a repeat and start the spinner at 00:57:044? Also fixed but in a different way than your suggestion.
Thanks for modding :)
Topic Starter
Rucker
我覺得前面還是舊保持原樣吧
中段加了一些whistle,custom clap還是算了xD

Thx mod ! :)
xierbaliti

Rucker wrote:

我覺得前面還是舊保持原樣吧
中段加了一些whistle,custom clap還是算了xD

Thx mod ! :)
no problem! and here is your bubble :3