As per your request.Thx moding!
Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game
- Why are there two diffs with custom difficulty names when the three other ones have standard difficulty names ? It'd be better to just use standard ones for consistency.
- Your background has a weird resolution. =x this makes black bars appear while playing, that look rather bad.
- Add "op" an "opening" to the tags of all difficulties ?
- There are too many stacks (especially under sliders). Stacks make rhythms confusing to play and hardly readable. For an Easy, you'd want everything to be easily readable.
- 00:46:653 (1) - This note appears too soon after the spinner. Remember new players need some time after spinners to readjust their aim.
- 00:49:000 (3) - You've been mapping to lyrics all the time so far. This note doesn't match anything in the lyrics and because of that, it is misleading and somehow confusing.
- 00:54:028 (3) - Same. If you want to keep it, I'd just suggest making (2) (before this beat) a repeat slider.
- 00:57:212 (1,1) - A spinner following a spinner is rather harsh for an Easy imo... try merging them ?
- 01:22:352 (3) - I didn't expect this to be 1/1 after the spinner... Unstack it to make the rhythm more visible
- Too many notes stacked under sliders. On top of looking bad most of the time due to stacking, it makes the rhythm unclear. For a Normal (at that BPM), that's too harsh.
- Also too many repeat sliders with more than one repeat. They're confusing, as players wouldn't really expect the higher number of repeats, and the cursor hides the repeat arrow.
- 01:01:737 (1) - This slider appears too soon after the spinner. Also, its repeat arrow is hidden by the text after the spinner. Finally, it's way too confusing for new players, as its number of repeats isn't expectable at all and the slider is hidden by the hitburst from the spinner and its text.
- Make this start and end at the same time as the other difficulties ?
- 00:45:815 (1) - Way too far from the center of the screen after the spinner. It's confusing because it makes it look like it is 1/1 or more after the spinner. It's also way too soon after the spinner.
- 01:04:586 (8) - This slider stops the clap pattern you were using, which leaves a bad feeling.
- 01:15:648 (5) - Same
Kana's Taiko Oni
- Make the last spinner end at the same time as the other difficulties ? (that is, 1/1 longer)
Why is this in WIP o.o
[General]:Thanks your mod!
- Your backgrounds are .png and they are too large (about 2MB each). You should convert them into .jpg to save some space (if you could reduce your folder size by 3.5MB without losing anything, why not?).
edit: Well I had some extra time so I did it for you. Here you go.
- Source: Afaik, the correct japanese name is H2O ~FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND~. Notice the "~" instead of "-". Maybe double check this with someone and change?
- 00:09:949 (6) - Just a suggestion: Maybe place it after the slider instead of stacking it? Looks better.
- 00:57:044 (10) - Finish? It's in the music as well. (You also used it in the Easy diff at this spot)
- 01:02:407 (7) - Make this one a new combo instead of 01:02:743 (1). Makes more sense because it starts the kiai, there is a change in the music and you don't have any patterns with odd spacing.
- 00:57:380 (1) - Start this spinner at 00:57:212 instead? Like it is now, it kinda feels odd if you listen to the voice, like there is a hole before you start spinning.
- 01:00:061 (1) - Same thing. Start it at 00:59:894?
- Difficulty settings: You have everything at 0. That is a terrible idea. You can go afk for the first part before the break and still be barely alive. I know it's Easy we're talking about, but this is just ridiculous hehe. Try these settings: HPD 2, AR3, OD2. It's still easy like it's supposed to be, and the higher AR fits the slider speed much better.
- 00:06:095 (1,2,3,4) - You have inconsistent spacing in this combo. Generally in lowest diffs, you should be using same distance snap at all times if you can, atleast in the same combos. First 2 sliders are 1.05x apart while others are ~0.8x. Just make them the same.
- 00:46:653 (1,2,3,4,5) - Pretty much the same thing. Some stuff is using different spacing which could confuse the newbies.
I did my best to fixed x_X
-Andrea's-Thanks for modding
00:43:469 (6) - a bit hard to read. how about remove a repeat and add a circle at 00:43:972? or add a circle at 00:43:469 and start the slider at 00:43:637? Fixed.
00:56:542 (6) - ^remove a repeat and start the spinner at 00:57:044? Also fixed but in a different way than your suggestion.