-Harpuia- wrote:I didn't know about this o:
Kantzm8 wrote:i think they've changed so you can use full sized bgs now
Anyway, hello! M4M ( =w=)/[Summer]
- Custom combo colours are highly suggested.
- 00:04:800 (1) - Slider shape needs some changes. I suggest a more symmetrical wave for a slider without a partner. I think its quite pretty rn but as usual with aesthetic things, if someone else points it out then i change it (since its subjective)
- 00:10:050 (3,4,5,6,7) - A smooth curve would be good for the aesthetics of the map.
- 00:15:450 (10,11,1) - This should be stacked on 00:14:400 (1) - , right?
- 00:20:100 (4) - This is on a repeated part, which is first heard on 00:12:600 (3,4,1) - . With that, emphases on 00:12:900 (4,4) - should be the same. It was highly emphasized first, then not on the second one. 00:12:000 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - are similar/the same and should be fine.
- 00:23:250 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - A weird stream shape imo. A simplistic one should do. This one isnt that weird to me, its done to stack with earlier and later notes and doesnt look too out of place.
- 00:33:600 (1) - Stack on the 00:33:300 (4) - slider-tail?
- 00:42:600 (1,2,3,4) - I suggest that all the slider-tails and slider-heads here should be visible for more readability. Possibly if it was a lower diff map but at 6,45* i think the player should expect to do some difficult reading.
- 00:50:250 (6,1) - The flow here seems weird. A comfortable flow here would be 00:50:400 (1) - starting immediately to the left rather than having to go down first.
- 00:59:250 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - Yet another stream shapes that need improvement. A regular (symmetrical) zig-zag should be fine enough.
- 01:13:875 (4) - It seems that you are following the vocals here. This should be removed since it doesn't correspond anything on the vocals. Yeah i changed this entire thing around
- 01:14:400 (1,2,3) - The whole beat and half beat distances aren't distinguishable, it may cause some reading problems. An NC, like in 01:16:650 (1) - , or this DS in 01:18:000 (2) - , will do.
- 01:30:000 (8) - Based from the NC pattern (01:28:500 (4,1,2) - ), this should be NC-ed instead of 01:30:300 (1) - .
- 01:31:500 (5,6,7) - Should be smoothed. Because this is a real stream, I highly suggest to only use sharp curves if and only if there is a significant sound in the music (such as in 01:31:800 (1) - ).
- 01:32:400 (9,1) - The NC pattern I said earlier may also take place here (01:32:400 (9) - should be NC-ed instead).
- 01:36:825 (1) - Vocal starts on the white tick. Its mapped to the other background sound that builds up and i think i hear it slightly before the vocals start
- 02:14:400 (9) - NC here.
- 02:29:325 (1,2) - For a quarter beat distance, this seems too large. Stacking (2) on 02:29:325 (1) - should do. (May apply to others as well, especially 02:34:125 (1,2) - ) Might nerf it slightly but not stack it, i want a bit of a 1/4 jump there since there is a distinct difference in the sound.
- 02:39:300 (6,7,8,9,1) - Consider refining shape.
- 02:51:000 (4) - This should be inverted vertically, imo. Noo ctrl+j makes that one so ugly -.-
- 02:52:650 (3) - Overlap of the slider-tail on 02:51:600 (1) - looks bad for me.
- 03:18:450 (3,4,5,6,7) - Make this blanket the slider-head of 03:18:000 (1) - for aesthetics.
Overall, it is a great map :3 Thanks
I suck at modding ):Not at all man, there was a lot of things in there that i hadnt noticed
That's all I have to say.
I hope it helped. Good luck!
Thanks! The things i left blank were fixed without commenting