forum

[STD] Elsword +The Transcendence+!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TMCraze

About

Hello once again osu! community! This time I have a more updated version of the old Elswordsu skin I made quite a while back.

This time I changed the font, hitsounds (stole them from Seoul+Shige skin, actuall) and in all just made it a lot better to use (imo).

Included is an Extra folder where you can change the HP Bar (if you play with HP Bar enabled). I have included, Nature Force, DP, and the other systems from Elsword

Surely I hope you all will enjoy this skin!

Changelog
11/13/16 - Added Puush along with Ge.tt

SPOILER

About the issue with score-percent

I am very much aware that I have not skinned score-percent.png and score-percent@2x.png as noted by Falat3ty, the problem here however is a). the short-sightedness of me not noticing, and b). the font I used (Longhaul) does not support the % character.

If someone would like to do this themselves then go right ahead.

I will not be skinning score-percent because the font I used does not support it.

I'm sorry if this sounds lazy of me, but that is how it is.

I repeat: I WILL NOT. BE SKINNING SCORE-PERCENT.PNG

Good day to you all
[Paradoxum]
Looks good! Could you just upload it in file sharing website where dl-ing is easy as I can't access the
download link: Chrome keeps saying that the link is unsafe..
Maybe puu.sh/Mediafire/Dropbox?
Fatal3ty
You forgot score-percent.png and this is too big (from default skin) please fix :D
Topic Starter
TMCraze

Fatal3ty wrote:

You forgot score-percent.png and this is too big (from default skin) please fix :D
Could you please explain further? I'm having troubles figuring out what you mean by "too big (from default skin)"
Caput Mortuum
You haven't changed the score-percent.png. It's still the one from the default skin. Probably.
Topic Starter
TMCraze

Eraser wrote:

You haven't changed the score-percent.png. It's still the one from the default skin. Probably.
I am aware of that part, but the bit about it being too big is confusing for me. Does he mean the hit circle, cursor, or what does the person mean?
Fatal3ty

TMCraze wrote:

Eraser wrote:

I am aware of that part, but the bit about it being too big is confusing for me. Does he mean the hit circle, cursor, or what does the person mean?
For the Score Numbers (see Ranking Panel, this %)
Topic Starter
TMCraze

Fatal3ty wrote:

For the Score Numbers (see Ranking Panel, this %)
The font I used (Longhaul) does not support the % sorry

If you'd like to skin that in yourself then go right ahead.
Caput Mortuum
Well you can use similar fonts, atleats it'll look better
Charre
Even "Times New Roman" or "Arial" fonts would be an improvement for the % as long as its resized proportionally to the numbers, imo
Other than that, nice skin.
Topic Starter
TMCraze

Charre wrote:

Even "Times New Roman" or "Arial" fonts would be an improvement for the % as long as its resized proportionally to the numbers, imo
Other than that, nice skin.
Thanks ^_^