Horie Yui - Coloring

posted
Total Posts
53
show more
Kibbleru

Chippy wrote:

Background shows underwear at the crotch, why this allowed?
does it? u sure its not the other end of the skirt
Topic Starter
Karen
^ it's skirt i guess, why the hell do people think it's underwear if they're pure enough, lewd people are lewd, no matter what bg i use, no much difference :x
pocket-Gao
Xinely
nice pantsu, daisuki ~
lit120

Xinely wrote:

nice pantsu, daisuki ~
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Topic Starter
Karen
its not the right way to show how bored you guys are, stop shitposting
Chippy

Karen wrote:

its not the right way to show how bored you guys are, stop shitposting
It's not a shitpost it's actually fucking panties if you zoom in lmfao.
Topic Starter
Karen

Chippy wrote:

Karen wrote:

It's not a shitpost it's actually fucking panties if you zoom in lmfao.
i didnt say you lmfao
i dont thibk any players would zoom in and stare at it for seconds to see its underwear or not lmao, seems you really desire it lolol :/
Chippy
no its that you declined it so i literally zoomed in to make 100% sure
it isnt that hard to see
IamKwaN
I don't find it sexually arousing at all..
Chippy

IamKwaN wrote:

I don't find it sexually arousing at all..
It's not about being sexually arousing or not, it's showing fucking underwear which isn't allowed lmao.
J_8579

Chippy wrote:

It's not about being sexually arousing or not, it's showing fucking underwear which isn't allowed lmao.
Obligatory banana post.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply