forum

is it ok to be 8k after 5 months?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RandomLoli
its probably common that a first time ever player progress fast, i dont really know. osu! is my first rythmic game, i never played any rythm game.
i spend hours, witchout breaks, even days witchout sleep just to play mania. I played awemost every day i joined osu! community. from what i know its not something common, i have a large amount of stamina (from what i can play now is 4k 5* max), can play for hours of hard for me maps witchout breaks (just to smoke tho~) and i dont feel any kind of pain (i play a lot of other games like fps, moba, rpg and so on so idk mby it helped me?).

so as the title says, is it ok to be 8k after 5 months? i dont really know so thats why im asking, thanks.
Caput Mortuum
I started mania seriously around july-august

I thought this kind of progress is average. So yeah
JSE

MatsubuS wrote:

its probably common that a first time ever player progress fast.
Yes
i spend hours, witchout breaks, even days witchout sleep just to play mania.
Well that's not okay. It's unhealthy, get a little sleep once in a while :P
I played awemost every day i joined osu! community.
For the most part I have too.
from what i know its not something common, i have a large amount of stamina (from what i can play now is 4k 5* max), can play for hours of hard for me maps witchout breaks (just to smoke tho~) and i dont feel any kind of pain (i play a lot of other games like fps, moba, rpg and so on so idk mby it helped me?).
That's awesome!
so as the title says, is it ok to be 8k after 5 months? i dont really know so thats why im asking, thanks
If you're not cheating, have fun! It' fine, just get a little sleep once in a while 8-)
Topic Starter
RandomLoli
i do, what i forgot to mention, i didn't when there was that 2 months break from school :D thanks for answers :D
Yuudachi-kun
I started playing 6 months ago for comparison
gintoki147
well yeah I started playing 2 years ago and I'm 12k =')
I don't play often though, so there's that
abraker

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

I started playing 6 months ago for comparison
This guy played standard before and got to triple digit rank
Rurree
yea look at me i'm 70k lol