forum

[invalid] [RESOLVED]Multiplayer Combo Display Bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nils
Resolved

Problem Details:
I played some osu!mania multiplayer, became Host of the lobby, picked a map and started playing.
Suddenly I noticed that the combo display on the left was totally bugged out (as seen in screenshot).
The problem only occured when I was host of the session. As a normal player, everything was alright. Other hosts of the lobby did not have any problems at all.

EDIT
I left the lobby to write this bug report, after I finished I rejoined the multiplayer game. Bug was still there.

How to fix
Don't play on Fallback with scorev2 active

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable (Fallback)
o x
This occurs because you are playing Score v2 on a build that does not support it. Change your build to Stable (latest), Beta, or Cutting Edge!

You will most likely find a solution to your problem if you search it!
Full Tablet
It happens when you are playing with scorev2 win condition, and you are playing with the Fallback build of the game.
Topic Starter
Nils

Full Tablet wrote:

It happens when you are playing with scorev2 win condition, and you are playing with the Fallback build of the game.
Yes, Scorev2 was active and I'm playing on Fallback
o x

Nils wrote:

Yes, Scorev2 was active and I'm playing on Fallback
Fallback doesn't support scorev2 which is why this glitch happens. You will need to switch your build to play score v2
Pawsu
Stable(Fallback) is a build that is not supported anymore. It is recommended you do not play on it unless you have to (i.e on OS X).
Please don't report any said bugs that come a long with it if you do chose to use it though. :p

Marking as invalid as Fallback is not supported anymore. Note to not add the [resolved] tag yourself. A moderator will do it for you.