From my modding queueThanks! You're more helpful than you think you are :3
Info: My keyboard is kinda broken - playability issues I mention might be caused by my keyboard instead of the pattern (but it shouldn't be too bad - I got a 1387 combo in my 4th try).
Kudosu only when helpful!VerethragnaSorry that the mod is so short, i couldn't find more
- 00:35:870 (4,1) - is inconsistent with 00:30:555 (2,1) - . I would therefore remove the hyperdash. or i can add another hyperdash >:)
- 01:47:355 (8,1) - I would add a soft hyperdash here - that would make it more consistent with the previous part and makes sense rhythm-wise imo. absolutely
- 02:38:097 (2) - Move this to something like x:68 - looks better and plays smoother. sure
- 03:28:154 (6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - This is vicious antiflow - I miss always 03:28:754 (2) - . To catch here everything you need to hyperjump pretty precisely to land at a position where you get 03:28:754 (2) - without moving or you need to move left after the hyperdash which leads easily to a miss of 03:28:840 (3,4) - . I would make this stream more linear to the right or atleast move 03:28:754 (2) - a bit more to the right so that it's not so easy to miss here. I personally really like this pattern cause it compliments the music really well. I also have no problems hitting them and it's not as harsh as you're making it seem
- 04:42:040 (2) - Is it really necessary to put that one so far left? Sure the previous notes somehow lead to the left but that wasn't enough for me to realize that the next note would come at the very left - which caused me to miss the pattern afterwards (the two fullscreen hypers). I would put that a bit more right - something like x:64 would do (which would also lead to the fact that the two hypers have the same length). If you decide to that you should maybe put 04:41:354 (1) - a bit more to the right as well. moved the whole pattern to the right to make the hypers equal!
- 06:14:097 (2,3) - Is this hyperdash really necessary? I think a more spare usage of hypers in this calm is better. What did you even emphasize? The vocal? pitch yea, think it's ok
- 06:22:840 (1,1) - I would add a hyper here instead since there is this sound starting from 06:23:954 - which climaxes into 06:24:040 (1) - . sure
Nice stream patterns, put this map on the nomination planner bro