- 01:37:241 (3) - Add hdash ok
- 01:37:755 (6) - Delete it here cause i don't guess that this sound is strong enough to deserve dash, and the previous one I think if it's more notorious. This picture shows my first and second sugeration have to disagree, pitch change is pretty noticeable here so i think its ok
- You should add a hdash here 01:41:012 (3) - like this and then, would be nice if we put it a bit far the next slider, cruz there is another strong beat 01:41:355 (4) - but now just the player need a dash, for not to abuse the hashes fixed kind of like that but also not
- 01:47:527 (1) - If you used a finish, why not add a hdash? x.x I think it would be important to remarked it, apart from not feeling so forced because the end of the section merits the hdash hitsounds are hitsounds, I don't wanna justify a hyper with a finisher when there's no actual strong beat in the song
- 02:14:611 (2,3,4) - It feels strange first , follow the voice and after the background music, try to reduce this slider and add another here 02:15:126 (3) -
And you could do something like this 02:15:126 (3) - x=172, leave a little far, to emphasize the last word that says waifu I get what you mean but I don't think those kinds of sliders fit here
- 02:35:869 (3,1) - I think you could get more out of in this part with other bosses. You have to get all the juice to the song! I know you can do it, my suggestion is to look for other patterns hahahaha LOL well idk I think the current fits as a build up and it follows the vocals nicely
- 04:05:697 (1) - Reduce the end of this slider here and why not add a note and hdash in the benning of this new section? good suggestion, applied
Since I had 3 misses on my livestream I'll make some suggestions that I personally disliked. My playThanks both for the mod!
- 00:15:298 (2) - That's kinda simple. Make 1/4 slider and use Ctrl+G. kind of done but differently
- 00:57:812 (4) - I don't like this note where the catcher dosen't me at all. x:304 also fixed differently
- 01:09:127 (3) - How about making a 1/2 slider like this and move it a bit, for example at x:224. For intensity it works really well. also fixed differently
- 01:23:698 (4) - A bit shorter I guess. x:216
- 01:26:784 (4) - Since the singer using some high sounds then I guess this slider should be hyperdashed. x:264 x220 to be consistent with other 1/4 dashes
- 02:49:926 (5,6,7,8) - Personally I don't think this pattern after this short stream should look like this. Personally, this should look okay for these ending streams. following vocals and that pattern would destroy my intentions
- 03:53:354 (1,1) - Not a suggestion. Just saying that you have a good taste of slider art huehuexd thank you! The first one is a swan and the second is a like the sled Santa Claus sits in when delivering presents to the whole world!
- 06:55:583 (4) - Ctrl+G to make this section harder. harder? that makes it easier dude, i wanna keep this as it's a pattern i really love
That's all for me! Good luck!