I'm here to sign your map
rest fixed! mange takk!
Razor Sharp wrote:from my queue: p/6028288
UNSNAPPED OBJECT GURL
e mang plass i kiais for d meste du ikke har mappa laser lyda (nevne nånn tå dæm). Anbefale dæ å map dæm pga at d føles rart utn dæm, å at d e kiais for d meste.
00:26:612 (9) - fløtt denj t x76 for å forbedre flow å slik at vi kan fang meir banana (spinnern starte på venstre sia) - flippa hele introen lul
01:05:355 (5,6,7,8) - prøv å bøy den her meir. Syns den e enkel å miss på md minjer du tap-movement den her. Prøv som 01:06:041 (5,6,7,8) - f.eks
01:35:184 (1,2,3) - føle at beatn e stærk nok t å ha hypers here. men opp t dæ
01:36:555 (1) - 01:47:527 (9) - sjønne egentli ikke koffer du har hyper på nånn tå notan her. D e for roli imo - er en struktur til dem så syns de passer
02:46:069 (5,1) - øk distansen mellom dissa.
03:03:813 (3) - ha denna vertical? syns d passe ber - uenig, liker hvordan horisontal bryter flyten
03:15:642 (1,4) - prøv å ha 4 notes, så hyper her. så tar du heller 2 notes å hyper på 03:17:013 (1,2) - istede?
03:19:070 (1,2,3) - hyper på dissa kansje?
03:25:927 (1) - redesign denna til å ha noen 1/2 movements i seg? syns d passe md wubsa
03:28:670 (1) - missa en major laser lyd på denna midt i slidern
03:29:012 (3) - gjør om t stream. du missa en major laser lyd
03:30:041 (1,3,6) - ^
03:39:984 (2) - jør denna til 1/4 kansje? er noen laser lyder her, og føler det bli feil å spæll den som en vanli slider
03:41:012 (1) - ^
04:15:298 (2,3,4) - ctrl+h og flytt den tebake hit. Likitj reverse movemente her fra 04:14:955 (1) - (gjør som 04:20:441 (1,2,3,4) - ) - liker det sånn som det er
04:25:927 (1,2,3,4) - ^
06:39:298 (1,2,1,2) - syns d her va ganske rart å spæll btw. Hovedsakli pga tap motion her. va uventa å anbefales å ender d, sia du ikke har brukt nå sånt pattern generelt
06:45:470 (1,2,3,4) - ^
06:59:870 (1,2,3) - hypers?
ganske morro map. lykke til!
First Impression wrote:not exactly a first impression since I played it long ago, but playing it again, some kickslider usages are weird along with distancing, but other than that, the map really nice to play
Californian wrote:I feel really bad for putting this off for far too long, and I lost the draft that had my points months ago. Well, time to try again.
***Would push to finish the entire map but I've been getting problems with my laptop so I figured I should post what I have so far[ㅤㅤㅤㅤ Verethragna]
First Impression wrote:not exactly a first impression since I played it long ago, but playing it again, some kickslider usages are weird along with distancing, but other than that, the map really nice to play
- 00:09:727 (4,5,6) - the hyper from (4) to (5) indicates the catcher to dash left correct? but what I find weird about this pattern is the recovery transition to (6). the distancing feels short enough to normal walk to (6) but still feels relatively uncomfortable. bring 00:09:984 (6) - a bit closer to (5), somewhere around x244? ok
- 00:21:641 (4,5) - distancing is questionable here too. the transition from (4) to (5) can be normal walked but at the same time feels large enough to dash through. maybe make (5) a triple instead of a reverse? ex: reworked the pattern a bit around this section, hope it feels bettern now
- 00:33:127 (7,8) - similar to the first point, I feel like reducing the distance between the note and the kickslider to be normalwalk would be better off as catchers are recovering from the dash to the right ok
- 00:48:555 (5) - I feel like (5) deserves a bit more emphasis for being a more distinct sound, maybe stack (5) to the sliderhead of 00:48:212 (3) ? ok
- 00:56:441 (3,1) - I don't understand why there's a dash for (1) at all since there's no distinct sound for the sliderhead of (1) whatsoever. you can rearrange the notes of (3) and (1) to be a 1/1 antiflow slider instead. something like this: also rearranged this part a bit, tryna focus more on the finishers rather than the claps
- 01:10:498 (8) - nc? i dont want nc here cause ruins the splash of fruits falling from the plate with the break to the next note, also it's 13 fruits which is acceptable
- 01:11:870 - when playing the first kiai a couple of times, it was rough with the kickslider usages. some were spread too far apart in which normal walking barely reaches some of the kicksliders (ex: 01:12:727 (2) - 01:18:041 (1) - 01:26:098 (4) - 01:29:184 (2) -). it could be executed to have these patterns dashed but I dont agree how the consistency and execution was used. looking into the editor more, there were inconsistencies with hdashes as some snares which have vocals were not made as hypers and some were (ex: 01:13:927 (1) - 01:15:298 (6) - 01:18:041 (1) - 01:26:270 (1) -) sure you can argue variety but its still confusing to play in most cases. ill try to point out a few other things I have noticed in the kiai these next few points but basically what I have said in this point are the main flaws in the first kiai. totally agree with you, this was my first real "stream" map so I didn't know how to make it flow very well, that's why the last kiai has a much better overall flow than the two first. Will try improve the quality of the entirety of the map cause it's quite old now and fix consistency spacing flow and shit like that
- 01:12:898 (3) - I recommend tilting this slider a bit more horizantally, from where it stands, its pretty easy to miss the fruit-drop due to hdash fixed with the above i guess
- 01:21:984 (5) - remove the whistle from the slidertail no i think it fits with the music
- 01:25:584 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - supporting the point from earlier, this particular pattern feels weird to play due to objects being so cramped with sharp vocals in the background. a solution to this is to ctrl+g 01:26:270 (1,2,3,4) - as vocals are represented a bit more, might need to fix hitsounds when doing this though yeah also fixed with the first point you had on kiai
- 01:39:641 (2,3) - maybe move this pattern a bit more to the left to give better indication to dash? fixed with remap
- 01:40:498 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - this is really cool too bad cause i remapped this section as well, music doesn't call for that much 1/4 imo so yeah
- 01:43:927 (2,3,4,5) - not particularly a fan of this pattern. in fact, I think this is the only antiflow pattern ive seen in this part of the song. catcher hits antiflow slider but the distance feels short enough to normalwalk the next two notes. might need to rearrange the notes a little to fix distancing also fixed with remap
- 01:54:727 (4) - since this slider is representing a sharper vocal, to make it a bit more distinct from 01:48:898 (3) , I suggest rotating 01:54:727 (4) by 30˚ (selection centre) ok
- 02:24:726 (2,3,4) - space this out a bit more? the rest of the patterns surrounding these notes require tiny bits of dashing so I dont see why normalwalk is needed rearranged
- 02:40:326 (3,1) - similar to the point of 00:56:441 (3,1), theres no clear reasoning as to why theres a dash needed for the sliderhead. like before, you can add an antiflow to this pattern if you want to keep the hdashes fixed
- 02:41:697 (3) - maybe move this note a bit more to the right? from where it stands, the distance between (3) and 02:42:040 (1) feels relatively short ok
- 02:47:526 (1,2,3,4) - idk how often if I should point out inconsistencies or not since this is a marathon, anyway, not sure why these sliders are not emphasizing the vocals as much like 01:03:641 (1,2,3,4)
- 02:55:754 - okay both the first and second kiai are pretty similar placement wise so ill just say keep consistency if needed and consider points from the first paragraph and reflect from there well i think here actually they are fine cause it fits the music and flows good compared to the previous kiai (and the upcoming one but im working onit)
- 03:23:697 (2) - ctrl+g the slider for more emphasis of the sharp notes? ok
- 03:28:754 (2,3,4) - move a bit more to the right for more comfortable flow? it could be argued that the distancing can represent the sharp vocals but its rather unexpected. plus 03:30:040 (1,2) - does not have sharp flow like 03:28:754 (2,3,4)
- 07:44:783 (5) - despite being the last note before the spinner, I dont think a hyper is needed as the sound isnt too sharp, maybe make this a dash like the previous four notes instead? ok
the map has this messey flow feel overall, but it is something different which I like. I liked the map the first time around but looking into it a bit more analytically, im appreciating it more. theres a few parts in the map I feel that could have been represented better but otherwise, its pretty nice to play. good luck ranking this! sorry again for delaying all this time til now
RoseusJaeger wrote:M4M, but I can't find really much to comment on.
I think the purple combo color is a bit too dark. It would help to lighten it up a bit. that's not purple, that's blue. Made it a bit lighter anyway
01:32:441 (1,2,3,4) – it would help if the distances here were more consistent so the players doesn't misjudge the tapdashing. dont really feel like it's necessary cause it wasnt that big of a difference but did it anyways
no reply means fixed, thanks a lot!
Sorcerer wrote:M4M as we agreed! Haha just kidding got you!!!!1!11!1 HAHA GOT ME LOL!!!!1!11!1
Random mod for you as I try to get some regular modding activity going.[
- 00:33:127 (7,8) - Antiflow here feels just a bit too harsh, try moving 00:33:298 (8) - to about x:108
- 01:07:412 (1,2) - I'd reccomend using some antiflow sliders or something similar to it for these two to contrast with 01:06:384 (1,2) - a bit more. Something like 02:40:326 (3) - would work well
- 01:33:470 (3,4) - This stream ends with some pretty strong sounds but they don't really stand out from the rest of the stream. Try Ctrl+G on 01:33:641 (4) - and moving it to about x:364
to give big pp.I think it gives a better emphasis to these sounds and is a fun way to end this stream fixed differently
- 02:20:097 (1,2) - Current timelining feels quite sparse and leaves out a couple of vocals. I think for a better fit of following the vocals try 1/1 sliders at 02:20:097 - 02:20:611 - 02:21:126 - and 02:21:640 - I think dashes between them works rather well with most emphasis on 02:21:640 -
- 02:25:240 (3) - Not sure about ending this on the blue tick, I think it would be best ending on the red tick and having a dash to 02:25:583 (1) -
- 02:26:440 (4) - This note seems a bit ambiguous, it's walkable to and from it. Try moving to x:248 or so for a clear dash
- 02:43:926 (3) - I'd move this to about x:424 It's really quite shallow as it is now its curve not linear ):
- 02:49:240 (5,6,7,8) - I think a quick Ctrl+G on this makes for some good emphasis for the intensity here. Same for 02:49:583 (1,2,3,4) - and 02:49:926 (5,6,7,8) - i think current pattern fits better but also plays better
- 03:17:354 (3,4) - Same as mentioned earlier, Ctrl+G on 03:17:526 (4) - and move it to the left a bit also fixed differently
- 03:36:554 (5) - Hmm flow here just feels quite weird. I'd suggest making this horizontal like 03:36:211 (4) -
- 04:09:811 - Wow I really like this, though I think it would be even more awesome if you mapped the breaks with the same sort of patterning but dashless, I think it provides a better constrast than just a break. You seem to be the first to like this part! O: fixed the breaks but idk what i feel about it yet so let me sleep on it lul
- 04:29:526 (2) - Sounds like this should end on the white tick so I'd end it there and add a note on 04:29:783 - to replace the old slider tail. actually is a pretty noticable beat on blue tick
- 04:29:869 (3,4) - These sounds are both deserving of a hyper. I'd move 04:29:869 (3) - to about x:124 and then recreate 04:30:040 (4) - as a nicely flowing slider starting at around x:360
- 04:38:269 (2) - 04:43:754 (3) - These sliders both end on pretty beefy downbeats, I'd suggest to end these sliders a bit earlier on the blue tick and slap a new hitcircle down in place of the old slider tail and making it a hyper
- 05:09:126 (2) - Feels like this should be a dash to me
- 05:38:269 (2) - I quite like how this plays with a quick Ctrl+G and then moving 05:38:611 (3) - to about x:448 I think it better represents the guitar sounds here almost did this but not quite
- 06:01:583 (5,6) - I feel the quick direction changes here take away from what's quite a calm part of the song, I'd reccomend getting rid of the one of the direction changes here
- 06:13:240 (1) - No movement to this feels really odd, especially when there is a hyper to 06:11:869 (1) - I think a hyper to this would be more fitting, same goes for 06:14:611 (1) - 06:17:354 (1) - 06:18:726 (1) - 06:20:097 (1) -
- 06:24:040 (1) - Think some sort of dash would be fitting here aswell with the instrumentals on top of this vocal
- 06:41:354 (4) - Move this to about x:44 to make it a bit less shallow also meant to be curve
- 06:55:411 (3,4) - Similar story to some earlier points, these two are the same as 06:55:069 (1,2) - just a bit further to the right. I'd Ctrl+G 06:55:411 (3) - and move it to about x:144 and move 06:55:583 (4) - to about x:420 Basically using increased distance to emphasise these. You'll also want to tweak 06:55:754 (1) - so it flows smoothly in to it as it makes for some pretty harsh antiflow otherwise also same as before, fixed differently
- 07:11:354 (3) - Wuh woh! This is ending on a beefy downbeat. I'd end this earlier on the blue tick and slap in a 1/2 repeating slider at 07:12:211 (1) - and make a hyper to it.
Hope it helps, good luck with your map!
Ponchiwi wrote:[ Verethragna]
- 01:37:241 (3) - Add hdash ok
- 01:37:755 (6) - Delete it here cause i don't guess that this sound is strong enough to deserve dash, and the previous one I think if it's more notorious. This picture shows my first and second sugeration have to disagree, pitch change is pretty noticeable here so i think its ok
- You should add a hdash here 01:41:012 (3) - like this and then, would be nice if we put it a bit far the next slider, cruz there is another strong beat 01:41:355 (4) - but now just the player need a dash, for not to abuse the hashes fixed kind of like that but also not
- 01:47:527 (1) - If you used a finish, why not add a hdash? x.x I think it would be important to remarked it, apart from not feeling so forced because the end of the section merits the hdash hitsounds are hitsounds, I don't wanna justify a hyper with a finisher when there's no actual strong beat in the song
- 02:14:611 (2,3,4) - It feels strange first , follow the voice and after the background music, try to reduce this slider and add another here 02:15:126 (3) -
And you could do something like this 02:15:126 (3) - x=172, leave a little far, to emphasize the last word that says waifu I get what you mean but I don't think those kinds of sliders fit here
- 02:35:869 (3,1) - I think you could get more out of in this part with other bosses. You have to get all the juice to the song! I know you can do it, my suggestion is to look for other patterns hahahaha LOL well idk I think the current fits as a build up and it follows the vocals nicely
- 04:05:697 (1) - Reduce the end of this slider here and why not add a note and hdash in the benning of this new section? good suggestion, applied
Thanks both for the mod!
Nelly wrote:Since I had 3 misses on my livestream I'll make some suggestions that I personally disliked. My play
- 00:15:298 (2) - That's kinda simple. Make 1/4 slider and use Ctrl+G. kind of done but differently
- 00:57:812 (4) - I don't like this note where the catcher dosen't me at all. x:304 also fixed differently
- 01:09:127 (3) - How about making a 1/2 slider like this and move it a bit, for example at x:224. For intensity it works really well. also fixed differently
- 01:23:698 (4) - A bit shorter I guess. x:216
- 01:26:784 (4) - Since the singer using some high sounds then I guess this slider should be hyperdashed. x:264 x220 to be consistent with other 1/4 dashes
- 02:49:926 (5,6,7,8) - Personally I don't think this pattern after this short stream should look like this. Personally, this should look okay for these ending streams. following vocals and that pattern would destroy my intentions
- 03:53:354 (1,1) - Not a suggestion. Just saying that you have a good taste of slider art huehuexd thank you! The first one is a swan and the second is a like the sled Santa Claus sits in when delivering presents to the whole world!
- 06:55:583 (4) - Ctrl+G to make this section harder. harder? that makes it easier dude, i wanna keep this as it's a pattern i really love
That's all for me! Good luck!
[quote="Ponchiwi"][notice][[img]http://w.ppy.sh/e/ee/Expert-f.png[/img] [size=150][color=#8000FF][b] Verethragna[/b][/color][/size]]
[*]01:37:241 (3) - Add hdash
[*]01:37:755 (6) - Delete it here cause i don't guess that this sound is strong enough to deserve dash, and the previous one I think if it's more notorious. [url=https://puu.sh/xjCLT/13616ee1e5.jpg]This[/url] picture shows my first and second sugeration
[*]You should add a hdash here 01:41:012 (3) - [url=https://puu.sh/xjCXB/f858158ef7.jpg]like this[/url] and then, would be nice if we put it a bit far the next slider, cruz there is another strong beat 01:41:355 (4) - but now just the player need a dash, for not to abuse the hashes
[*]01:47:527 (1) - If you used a finish, why not add a hdash? x.x I think it would be important to remarked it, apart from not feeling so forced because the end of the section merits the hdash
[*]02:14:611 (2,3,4) - It feels strange first , follow the voice and after the background music, try to reduce this slider and add another here 02:15:126 (3) -
And you could do something like [url=https://puu.sh/xjC4B/ba402c09ea.png]this[/url] 02:15:126 (3) - x=172, leave a little far, to emphasize the last word that says waifu
[*]02:35:869 (3,1) - I think you could get more out of in this part with other bosses. You have to get all the juice to the song! I know you can do it, my suggestion is to look for other patterns
[*]04:05:697 (1) - Reduce the end of this slider here and why not add a note and hdash in the benning of this new section?[/list][/notice][/quote]
[quote="Nelly"]Since I had 3 misses on my livestream I'll make some suggestions that I personally disliked. [url=https://puu.sh/xlqKR/9d87676e06.jpg]My play[/url]
[notice][list][img]https://i.ppy.sh/852f485a9d84af70dd4c7bd62146852c49f99d0d/687474703a2f2f772e7070792e73682f652f65652f4578706572742d662e706e67[/img] [b]Verethragna[/b] [*]00:15:298 (2) - That's kinda simple. Make 1/4 slider and use Ctrl+G. [*]00:57:812 (4) - I don't like this note where the catcher dosen't me at all. x:304 [*]01:09:127 (3) - How about making a 1/2 slider like [url=https://puu.sh/xlqYr/cac72dcacc.jpg]this[/url] and move it a bit, for example at x:224. For intensity it works really well. [*]01:23:698 (4) - A bit shorter I guess. x:216 [*]01:26:784 (4) - Since the singer using some high sounds then I guess this slider should be hyperdashed. x:264 [*]02:49:926 (5,6,7,8) - Personally I don't think this pattern after this short stream should look like this. [url=https://puu.sh/xlr9F/cc2051655d.jpg]Personally, this should look okay for these ending streams[/url]. [*]03:53:354 (1,1) - Not a suggestion. Just saying that you have a good taste of slider art [size=50][spoiler]huehuexd[/spoiler][/size] [*]06:55:583 (4) - Ctrl+G to make this section harder.[/list][/notice]
That's all for me! Good luck![/quote]
Thanks! You're more helpful than you think you are :3
Sanyi wrote:From my modding queue
Info: My keyboard is kinda broken - playability issues I mention might be caused by my keyboard instead of the pattern (but it shouldn't be too bad - I got a 1387 combo in my 4th try).
Kudosu only when helpful!VerethragnaSorry that the mod is so short, i couldn't find more
- 00:35:870 (4,1) - is inconsistent with 00:30:555 (2,1) - . I would therefore remove the hyperdash. or i can add another hyperdash >:)
- 01:47:355 (8,1) - I would add a soft hyperdash here - that would make it more consistent with the previous part and makes sense rhythm-wise imo. absolutely
- 02:38:097 (2) - Move this to something like x:68 - looks better and plays smoother. sure
- 03:28:154 (6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - This is vicious antiflow - I miss always 03:28:754 (2) - . To catch here everything you need to hyperjump pretty precisely to land at a position where you get 03:28:754 (2) - without moving or you need to move left after the hyperdash which leads easily to a miss of 03:28:840 (3,4) - . I would make this stream more linear to the right or atleast move 03:28:754 (2) - a bit more to the right so that it's not so easy to miss here. I personally really like this pattern cause it compliments the music really well. I also have no problems hitting them and it's not as harsh as you're making it seem
- 04:42:040 (2) - Is it really necessary to put that one so far left? Sure the previous notes somehow lead to the left but that wasn't enough for me to realize that the next note would come at the very left - which caused me to miss the pattern afterwards (the two fullscreen hypers). I would put that a bit more right - something like x:64 would do (which would also lead to the fact that the two hypers have the same length). If you decide to that you should maybe put 04:41:354 (1) - a bit more to the right as well. moved the whole pattern to the right to make the hypers equal!
- 06:14:097 (2,3) - Is this hyperdash really necessary? I think a more spare usage of hypers in this calm is better. What did you even emphasize? The vocal? pitch yea, think it's ok
- 06:22:840 (1,1) - I would add a hyper here instead since there is this sound starting from 06:23:954 - which climaxes into 06:24:040 (1) - . sure
Nice stream patterns, put this map on the nomination planner bro
thanks for mo
Hareimu wrote:mod thing[Verethragna]
- 01:15:298 (6) - You could move this slider to x:141 to emphasize noriko's voice's strength increase on this vocal line (also to differenciate it from the two previous 01:12:555 (1,2) - 01:13:927 (1,2) - patterns like these) pp
- 01:18:041 (1) - Moving this one to x:183 and then using ctrl+g can create a nice movement (might as well make 01:18:212 (2) - completely horizontal to make it flow better) pp
- 01:20:955 (2) - Making this one completely horizontal and moving it to x:317 and then 01:21:127 (3) - ctrl+g this one makes a nice left-left pattern that also correctly emphasizes the strength of noriko's voice. pp
- 01:26:270 (1) - Move to x:143? noriko's voice is highly-pitched here, so not emphasizing it with a hdash looks kinda weird to me. You could also ctrl+g it to create some variation on the movement. pp
- 01:46:841 (5,6,7,8) - Move this whole to x:259 to emphasize the snare sound at 01:46:841 (5) - with a hdash, since you've been doing so in patterns like 01:42:384 (2,3) - and 01:43:927 (3,4) - . removed the clap cause there actually is no snare in the song
- 01:54:727 (1) - You could vary the shape of this slider so that it also goes to the left side of the screen momentarily and then return to the right side so that it doesn't cover the right side all the time, but this is optional. made it cool
- 02:49:926 (5,6,7,8) - These could also be two pairs of objects with hyperdashes in between, moving 02:50:097 (7,8) - to x:405 and then 02:50:183 (8) - to x:374. no i follow vocal
- 02:58:497 (1,2,3,4,5) - You could add a hyperdash between 1 and 2 since there is a snare sound being played at 2, but if not, at least reduce the distance between them a bit, the dash is kinda hard (not to mention the antiflow the curve made by 2345 has). This can be easily fixed by tilting 02:58:497 (1) - a bit more vertically. pp
- 03:01:926 (1,2) - As before, you could add a hyperdash between these two to emphasize noriko's voice here. Moving 03:02:097 (2) - to x:245 and then ctrl+ging it does the trick and also plays really nicely. pp
- 03:04:840 (2) - ^, but moving it to x:87 this time. All these are optional if what you're intending to do is to use normal dashes between them pp
- 03:10:326 (2) - ^, but to x:316 to emphasize the snare sound at 03:10:497 (3) - this time. pp
- 03:15:640 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - All these left-right jumps feel kinda boring IMO. Maybe progressively increasing distance between them (not 3,5x all the time, but 3,5x then 4x then 4,5x and so on) could work better. pp
- 03:20:440 (1,2,1,2,1) - Thought you'd use 1/8 curved streams for these or maybe 1/8 repeats, they'd fit better for the wubwub sounds. ESPECIALLY for 03:25:926 (1) - this slider, this could really work well if you ctrl+shift+f'd it into 1/8 streams. pp
- 04:35:869 (2,3) - ctrl+shift+s > 0,9x? right now the dashes are a bit too large and unexpected as such. fixed distance
- 04:47:526 (4) - I'd just copypaste 04:46:840 (3) - for this slider myself, the shape of it looks really off and could use some more curving in. that breaks the distance to the next note so no
- 05:08:440 (3,1,2,3,4) - These sliders feel a little bit boring and could use some variety even if the song is actually in a buildup. ctrl+ging any of the sliders could do the trick to break the left-right-left-right outward pointing sliders immersion it has currently. increased the spacing but won't change the pattern
- 05:17:011 (1) - PLEASE turn this slider into a 1/8 stream, it's just calling for it too goddamn much and it'd play beautifully as such ;w; pp
- 05:18:040 (3) - Move to x:278? Right now it feels like a strange stack of sorts. did ish
- 05:20:783 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - reeeee everything is on the right side and the left side is almost empty, please spread some of the patterns to the left as well to compensate. tried balancing it
- 05:38:954 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) - left... right... left... right... I think you could take 05:40:326 (1) - this slider for example, since the guitar pitch here is REALLY high and could use some differentiation from the previous sliders, and make it completely horizontal pointing to the left, and then ctrl+h 05:41:011 (2,1,2) - these three sliders to properly chain them back to the normal map without any major changes needed. All this makes the section a lot less repetitive and fun to play.did something
- 06:18:383 (3) - Make this slider completely horizontal to the right to trigger a hdash to the next slider. This is to keep consistency with the previous sections in which you did this, such as 06:14:269 (3,1) - and 06:15:811 (4,1) - . pitch is lower here which is why no hdash
- 06:20:097 (1) - ctrl+shift+r > turn by 40° and move to x:360 for the same reason as previous point.
- 06:37:411 (2) - Move to x:134?
- 07:27:983 (6,7) - Deep inside I feel this antiflow can be kinda unexpected for the map's ending. I'd rather do this with them, plays better IMO.
GORGEOUS song right here, and the map doesn't disappoint either, good job and good luck with pushing this for rank! <3
posting to not lose progress brb thanks for mod
Divine Cake wrote:my 2nd attempt at modding this, atleast now i know some mapping rather than nothing.00:05:184 (2) - maaaaaybe move to something like x:160. feels a bit overspaced too tho, just missing some spacing on 00:04:670 (1,2,3) - no hypers here, introducing them here 00:07:412 - which is a pretty distinct beat
00:18:384 (1,2) - don't like those straight sliders that much, id use something like this: I don't like wiggles ):00:47:184 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - rly like how this fits with the music. tho maybe tilt 00:47:527 (3) - a bit more to the right to make the transition towards the right side clearer. (also 00:47:870 (1,3) - to have a constant increase in rightward tilt). fixed it a bit(may need remake 00:18:727 (3) - a bit for better flow)
01:00:898 (1) - shouldnt the stream start here? very true
01:20:098 (1) - ignoring the fact that the flow gets compleatly ruined (might be fixable), coulnt there be a repeat 1/4 slider till here 01:20:355 -? Because of the vibrato I don't quite like that, the current pattern is playing around with the vocals and mapping too much of the background noises will end up drowning the vocals
01:34:498 - 01:35:184 - missing something here, but you cant just add a repeat on 01:33:812 (5) - maybe reduce slider by 1/4 and add another slider on the next white tick equaly long as the other. I really really don't like how this turned out because I can't reduce the distance to the previous note and shit so might change it back to how it originally was cause that played a lot better......
02:45:983 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - another vibrato, another possibility for a repeat slider. what nothing changes here
03:14:269 (1) - maybe just drop the repeat and increase length to a 1/2 beat slider. true
03:25:926 (1) - feel a 1/8 stream fits better with the wub. in this one too 03:36:897 (1) -
03:31:069 (6) - shouldnt this slider end on the blue tick after? dont hear anything clear on 03:31:240 -
04:09:811 - 04:28:669 - feel all the tripples like this 04:09:811 (1,2,3) - have too little movement, id like some back and forth movement. something like 0.60x - 0.70x (or other patterns, just spacing is a bit to low between the beats).
05:23:869 (1) - id like a slow slider, something like06:02:269 (1) - this note is stronger than 06:01:926 (6) - but they have the same spacing.
the next points are about the same spacing issue, feel like you should emphesise the vocal more. something like 2.50x - 2.60x
06:03:297 (6,1) -
06:06:040 (7,1) -
06:07:411 (6,1) -
its not much, but its what i found worth complaining about. GL on the map, cool song