I guess I'll just apply your mod so far :3
When I built my timeline I got a lot of my ideas from the ranked standard map, so I really don't think there are any problems with the intro when looking at timeline Thanks for your suggestions though!
SYAHME wrote:Normal mod, from my modding queue.
- Consider to change HP drain to 7
- 아주 NICE
- 00:05:184 (2) - why not split this slider and map this beat 00:05:355 - here because I hear a sound. - I'm following the guitar, making the whole map 1/2's is no fun... Wanna keep these 1/1 sliders ;_; but made slider tick rate 2 so it isn't completely ignored!
- 00:05:698 (3) - same as above, 00:05:870 - here.
- 00:06:555 (5) - same as above, 00:06:727 - here.
- 00:07:412 (1) - why you end the sliderend here, I can't hear any sound. Please end the slider 00:07:584 - here. - There is like a siren sound or whatever, I don't know how to describe it but it's pretty easy to hear... At least for me owo
- 00:07:927 (3) - same as above, end 00:08:098 - here, please. - ^
- 00:08:527 (6,8) - remove these hitcircles as there are no sounds here. - Again, the siren ish sound and guitar is building up here
- 00:09:298 (3) - same as mod number one, 00:09:470 - here.
- 00:09:727 (4) - remove this hitcircle. - Guitar here
- 00:10:412 (2) - remove this hitcircle. - Siren thingy
- 00:11:012 (5) - make this a hitcircle, there's no sound 00:11:098 - here. - Same as 00:08:527 (6,8) -
- 00:12:041 (3) - same as mod number one, 00:12:212 - here. - Guitar here
- 00:12:470 (4) - remove this hitcircle.
- 00:12:898 (1) - same as mod number one, 00:13:070 - here.
- 00:13:412 (3) - same as mod number one, 00:13:584 - here.
- 00:14:612 (3) - end the slider 00:14:784 - here as I can't hear any sound 00:14:870 - here. - This guitar sound is questionable but I think it works well as it is
- 00:23:098 (3) - remove this hitcircle. - okay
- 00:26:355 (6,8) - remove these hitcircles as there are no sounds here. - noo, there are sounds here xD
- 00:10:670 (4,5) - do this need a hyperdash? no strong beat here. - Yeah, removed
- 00:11:012 (5,6,7) - this is hard to catch and adjust after a hyperdash, maybe you can make the pattern look like 00:08:441 (5,6,7,8,1) - this is more safe to catch but you need to ctrl+h first. - Kept the pattern but removed the hyperdash
- 00:11:527 (1,2) - this also doesn't seems it need to have a hyperdash despite there's no strong beat here. - Removed hyper
- 00:11:698 (2,3) - same as above. - Removed hyper
- 00:14:441 (2) - just want to make it center between previous and nest notes, move to x:200 is much better. - Dash here because of the guitar sound, no change
- 00:16:498 (5,6) - this hyperdash is too strong, it is hard to catch the sliderend 6 and the next notes, consider make 6 more closer the right at x:424. - I disagree, the jump is very short and the way the slider is curved makes it antiflowy which I personally like
- 00:18:384 (1,2) - this is kinda hard to me like you have to dash then temporary stop + hyperdash to get the next notes, maybe you can make the pattern more easier like 00:17:698 (1,2) - this. - Supposed to be like that, if I make the whole map back and forth doubles it's no fun ):
- 00:20:441 (1,2) - this is still fine to me but maybe it kinda hard to catch the next notes because of strong hyperdash. - nerfed distance a tiiiiny bit
- 00:21:984 (5) - this is kinda confused, make the reverse slider horizontal completely too add more movements. - mmmh making it fully horizontal makes it on x0 which I'm trying to avoid...
- 00:22:327 (6,1) - same as above above. - Sure
- 00:24:127 (2,3) - this and 00:24:555 (4,5) - this hyperdash is too strong so it make the catches of the next notes become hard. You need to catch the notes quickly, maybe consider change the pattern into easier one. - I like them as they are, they are emphasizing both the claps with a hyper and the finishers with a normal dash... I don't think they are hard at all though and there's nothing wrong with the pattern itself. Either way, reduced distance a tiiiiny bit, don't wanna make them too easy
- 00:25:584 (2,3) - no need to do a hyperdash here, move 00:25:927 (3) - to x:224 to make it center between previous and next notes. - why not a hdash here? I think it fits
- 00:26:612 (9) - why not make this more spicier by move to x:472. - sure
I will continue later, this is so hard to mod and too long.