forum

What music player do you use?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Anzo
Winamp...
Arghhhnold
Surprised no one here uses media monkey. Plays all my flac goodness =)
Copter-kun
Windows media player and osu! 8-)
Andrea
I used WMP until some years ago.

Now I use VLC Media Player, RealPlayer and MediaMonkey.

And of course, osu!.
Haneii
Itunes and osu!
Suimya

Haneii wrote:

Itunes and osu!
nyaa~ (^w^) same~
S o r c e r y
Window Media Player~ + OSU! :D
Gorlum
AIMP2 is fine
ampzz
Windows Media Player with k-lite codec pack, have never had a problem with either of them for years.
Haseo_old
Windows Media Player.
nanda2009

Xeno wrote:

Media Player Classic...
Yes.. Yes...
Kurowolfe
Media Player Classic
Oh, and osu!, of course
SugoiReborn
iTunes and Windows Media Player, but I usually listen to songs via Youtube.
D33d
Foobar2000 with default columns_ui. I should probably check out MPC, as I've never touched it, but Foobar does everything that I ask of it. Tracks are added quickly, it doesn't lag, it has a veritable shitload of options and plugins and I can navigate my music very easily.

P.S. I have a Creative ZEN, so I have no business with iTunes in the slightest. This is an excellent feeling.
IppE

D33d wrote:

P.S. I have a Creative ZEN, so I have no business with iTunes in the slightest. This is an excellent feeling.
o/

+ 1024 respect.
Rena-chan
Feels good to have an iPod and no business with iTunes in the slightest.
Fuck yeah, Rockbox.
D33d

IppE602 wrote:

D33d wrote:

o/

+ 1024 respect.
If only brownie points could increase map priority. :<
Jozie_old
I used to have Winamp 2 but had to switch over to foobar2000. It's perfect. ^^
Metroid
itunes...
Because I have a G1 iPhone and I prefer to use itunes over other multimedia players to organize my music. (It's a small amount of music though.)
I use VLC for videos.
Nocturna
Winamp. Have tried many other players and Winamp is the only one that doesn't piss me off.
boat
still spotify
hitty40
Playlist.com.
Musicians_Wish
iTunes :3
Nocturna
Winamp.
dj M2fiesta
Windows Media Player.
Tshemmp
VLC Media Player
maal

Zaokii wrote:

Winamp.
ok

Zaokii wrote:

Winamp. Have tried many other players and Winamp is the only one that doesn't piss me off.
we got it.

I USE OSU AND ITUNES; AREN'T I JUST DISGUSTING.
Esupanitix

Emaal wrote:

those wrote:

osu!.
pacmanmania
iTunes and osu!
Verdisphena
osu! and Itunes
AmberLynx
Grooveshark killed the need to use music players.
Only when in a dire condition of no internet connection (which then I'll be spending it in a fetal position in the corner, rotting slowly due to boredom anyways), VLC and KMPlayer comes in handy for my local music playlists.
osu! tends to repat songs often, but good when I'm not being picky with what I'm listening to.
iPod when outside.
M i l o t i c
iTunes for me
BrightBlueInk
I use iTunes. I've considered using another program but I've spent hours organizing my playlists and stuff on iTunes and I have a feeling I'd have to start over if I switched to a different player.
peachiwitch
I use Zune.
Too lazy to change it to something else.
o_o
Faust
Winamp.

All I need.
thefran_old
Songbird.

(And I would like to personally punch people for supporting awesome pieces of software such as iTunes and Failamp)
Jarby

thefran wrote:

Songbird.

(And I would like to personally punch people for liking what I don't like)
I don't know how you can express such distaste towards people who use a different audio player to you. I've found the differences between most to be rather superfluous things to consider. In other words, I'd like to know where that sense of superiority of yours comes from.
Firo Prochainezo

thefran wrote:

(And I would like to personally punch people for supporting awesome pieces of software such as iTunes and Failamp)
haters gonna hate
Lilac
Jar, us linguists can be quite...irrational at times. Though, I really don't let it get to my head, even though I know 4 languages. It's pretty easy really...

Uguu. That was so mean. T_T

Also, VLC.
Shael_old
foobar
show more