forum

What music player do you use?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jarby

thefran wrote:

Songbird.

(And I would like to personally punch people for liking what I don't like)
I don't know how you can express such distaste towards people who use a different audio player to you. I've found the differences between most to be rather superfluous things to consider. In other words, I'd like to know where that sense of superiority of yours comes from.
Firo Prochainezo

thefran wrote:

(And I would like to personally punch people for supporting awesome pieces of software such as iTunes and Failamp)
haters gonna hate
Lilac
Jar, us linguists can be quite...irrational at times. Though, I really don't let it get to my head, even though I know 4 languages. It's pretty easy really...

Uguu. That was so mean. T_T

Also, VLC.
Shael_old
foobar
dkun

thefran wrote:

Songbird.

(And I would like to personally punch people for supporting awesome pieces of software such as iTunes and Failamp)
i'm sorry I buy awesome pieces of music players that use these awesome pieces of software.
Ijah_old
Foobar2000 o:
bagnz0r
foobar2000 + ASIO4ALL Driver (On a laptop)
YuZuKi Kenny
Listening to music ---> Windows Media Player
Watching vedio ---> Qvod Player
Suimya
i use VLC sometimes osu if i'm not bored dearching for song =w=~
Hikaros
winamp for music (WMP used to crash too much when a game i used to play was running)
VLC for video.
Flanster
osu! when browsing
Winamp when photoshoping and gaming.
UnderminE
Jet Audio
ISolvePractical
foobar
pandabear41
I use quite a few.
vlc for my loseless audio.
winamp for my 8-bit music (some special file that a winamp plugin can play).
iTunes for everything else.
Devil Cosmo
Winamp, Windows media player and osu! (lol)
Yuzeyun
My MP3 player.

Else, VLC/WMP/WinAmp/FL Studio
IppE
Amarok for now~
wolfn
Well, it used to be Zune player, but I find myself minimizing osu! more often than I use Zune for my actual music. I went for Zune player because I had found a G15 applet for it and it worked great. Now I'm ditching my G15 keyboard (for a mechanical keyboard (for osu!)), so I'm not sure if I'm still going to use it (assuming I ever stop minimizing osu!)
Jesss
I use Winamp or MpxPlay v1.58*

*console-based audio player. It can look apparently ugly and ancient but sound quality is acceptable and satisfies all my needs for music listening without taking big ammounts of RAM -w-.
InfernoWonderland
Foobar and WMP12 -u-
Amaterasu_old
i used to have wmp but it made certain programs/games lag, so i started using iTunes which is better for my iPhone anyway D:
krysyS
I use Itunes, easy to find the songs :roll:
Coro
iTunes FTW
Frizz
Foobar, that's all I use
PsychoSkill
Usually Windows Media Player...
Yumi14_old
i use Winamp
sometimes osu!
Elit3noob
In my opinion Windows Media Player sucks! :)

I use Realplayer (but it uses a bit of internet), sometimes osu! (because alt+TAB hardly switches between windows because it just gets stuck on osu! >:( ), and iTunes (because it's a BOASS :) )
Copter-kun

Elit3noob wrote:

In my opinion Windows Media Player sucks! :)

I use Realplayer (but it uses a bit of internet), sometimes osu! (because alt+TAB hardly switches between windows because it just gets stuck on osu! >:( ), and iTunes (because it's a BOASS :) )
I think it your computer. Because alt tabbing osu doesn't lag my or a regular comp.
IMO ,iTunes annoys the shit outa me. It seems to take a long time to load and respond.
dkun

Copter-kun wrote:

IMO ,iTunes annoys the shit outa me. It seems to take a long time to load and respond.
agree for windows

but sex on OSX
crazy fast on osx
MrGruntly
winamp :D (mostly because i like fooling around with the avs editor)
Lunati
Foobar2000 + DarkOne
Joof
iTunes occasionally, but now it's Spotify and osu! (: .
jjrocks
I've changed mostly to winamp and google music depending on whether I'm at my home computer or not.
Soly
Dusalty
vlc
The 08 team_Bourdon
winamp, window media player, iTunes and osu! :D
Tetsu_old
AIMP2.
Slip
Used to use winamp but the nice skins in foobar2000 "converted" me (I'm a sucker for Aesthetics!)
VisualInfinity
Winamp... since i found awesome skinnings for it
ZeroEightOne
XMPlay
show more