Rie Kugimiya, Eri Kitamura & Yui Horie - Orange (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Weez

ziin wrote:

oh my heart. Don't worry I'll fix the skin later.
Well atleast I gave it a try
Saten
net45291

Weezy wrote:

Looks like Net made all changes...I think...
Yaaaaaaay~~ Weezy X3 , I do. O w o
Topic Starter
Weez
Alright everything is update to date now :D
ziin
http://up.ppy.sh/files/orangeskin.zip

I didn't like the hitcircle (it's got jpg artifacts...) so I used the spinner I posted. Also included are 2 overlays, since if you use gonz's hitcircle, you need to ditch my old overlay.

You also are supposed to have a fruit ryuuta and fruit drop if you skin the fruits, but I think it's silly to skin ryuuta, since it's essentially a cursor. I made one, but who knows if anyone will like it...

Oh well, we should be all set to go now. If you want a white border around the spinner, just ask and I'll add it (or you can do it pretty easily too).

Please include "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" under [colours]
Topic Starter
Weez
not adding the fruit ryuuta feels weird (I'm picky with em)

well thanks :D
ziin

Weezy wrote:

not adding the fruit ryuuta feels weird (I'm picky with em)
I don't blame you. I hate maps that skin my cursor...
YGOkid8
General:
- Saten's Taiga-Insane is missing a 2 in Tags.

That's it. Nice map you have here. Loving the diff. spread.
Saten

YGOkid8 wrote:

General:

Weezy, you forgot to remove t "2" D:
Topic Starter
Weez

YGOkid8 wrote:

General:

2 was suppose to be removed in all diffs >.< anyways fixed now

and im guessing no kudos?
YGOkid8
no kudosu.
Topic Starter
Weez
yaaaaay thanks :)
Rucker
good~ :)
Garven
Blame DxS

[General]
<3 ctb skin, haha.
Remove ending from tags

[Easy]
Remove letterboxing
00:52:128 (3) - I've been kind of grimacing whenever I saw the short sliders like this, but following it up with a hit object so soon afterwards is kinda iffy for an easy for sure.
This plays more like a Normal than an easy with the rhythms that you used. Simplifying them would go a long way towards making this more of an Easy. That said, what is placed is placed quite well.

[Normal]
00:34:771 (2) - Add finish?
00:47:843 (2,3) - Move down and right 1 level 4 grid to adjust for stacking.
A lot of the notes after spinners (that are 1 beat [white tick] away from the end) are really iffy for a Normal difficulty. If you could find ways to give a little more recovery time it'd play a lot better for this level of of map.

[Hard]
Remove letterboxing
00:05:414 (5,6) - Reduce this jump a little bit? It's uncharacteristically huge compared to the rest of the map.
01:20:200 (1,2,3,4) - Kind of boring considering the other two have actual patters.

[Taiko]
00:56:200 (57,58,59,60,61,62) - Strange rhythm to throw out considering how you mapped the rest of the song.

[Insane]
Remove letterboxing
00:13:557 (1) - Aww, this slider worked really well as a good transition into the slower part of the song. You kinda ruined it when you set the slider speed back to 1x and continued a fairly fast-paced mapping style for a really calm part of the song.
00:46:771 - What the- The volume decrease can't be intentional here.

Nice set. I worry about the Easy a little, but the rest of it is nice.
DeathxShinigami
Foosh~
Makar
Star \o/
Saten

Garven wrote:

[Insane]
Remove letterboxing I don't see why removing letterboxing on a map with no breaktime- (removed anyway :P)
00:13:557 (1) - Aww, this slider worked really well as a good transition into the slower part of the song. You kinda ruined it when you set the slider speed back to 1x and continued a fairly fast-paced mapping style for a really calm part of the song. I agree, made it abit friendlier and changed that section to 0,75x
00:46:771 - What the- The volume decrease can't be intentional here. \o/

Download: Rie Kugimiya, Eri Kitamura & Yui Horie - Orange (TV Size) (Weezy) [Saten's Taiga-Insane].osu
Topic Starter
Weez

Garven wrote:

Blame DxS

[General]
<3 ctb skin, haha.
Remove ending from tags

[Easy]
Remove letterboxing
00:52:128 (3) - I've been kind of grimacing whenever I saw the short sliders like this, but following it up with a hit object so soon afterwards is kinda iffy for an easy for sure.
This plays more like a Normal than an easy with the rhythms that you used. Simplifying them would go a long way towards making this more of an Easy. That said, what is placed is placed quite well. I changed some of the short sliders, ones that when changed would work better on an Easy, but I want to leave some like the ones at the start because I don't wanna place all hit objects just on the white ticks.

[Normal]
00:34:771 (2) - Add finish?
00:47:843 (2,3) - Move down and right 1 level 4 grid to adjust for stacking.
A lot of the notes after spinners (that are 1 beat [white tick] away from the end) are really iffy for a Normal difficulty. If you could find ways to give a little more recovery time it'd play a lot better for this level of of map. I've seen Easy maps that do this as well, IMO i wanna leave it but if Net wants to change it then I'm for that too.

[Hard]
Remove letterboxing
00:05:414 (5,6) - Reduce this jump a little bit? It's uncharacteristically huge compared to the rest of the map.
01:20:200 (1,2,3,4) - Kind of boring considering the other two have actual patters.

Nice set. I worry about the Easy a little, but the rest of it is nice.
Well everything should be good now.
Medi-chan
Topic Starter
Weez
Thank you, everything should be good now
show more