show more
sheela
yes
Surono
try thandaaaaaaaaaaa
Atyeo
looks great!!! good luck
Strategas
02:27:860 (2,3) - no idea how come this is spaced differently than all the others

03:10:277 - isn't this suppose to have half bpm?
Topic Starter
DeRandom Otaku
Fixed both, Thanks!!
Strategas
move red line from 03:52:944 - to 03:39:610 -

then call sheela back for rebub since timing was changed
Topic Starter
DeRandom Otaku
yes
sheela
ook
Strategas
q
Chalwa
Ayyyyyy... congratz Ren! Finally this masterpiece is ranked :D
Shmiklak
Grats
Topic Starter
DeRandom Otaku
Thanks strategas and sheela!!!
Thanks chalwa and shmik!
N0thingSpecial
Gay map would bang 10/10
Myxo
This remix sounds so terrible... Most of the songs being sped up or slowed down to reach a certain BPM, leading to them sounding really weird. I don't know why you would map something that's as poorly done as this. Congratz for getting your map qualified though!
h3oCharles
I'm sorry for breaking your qual status ;_;

Storyboard

Kuchizuke Diamond's background is incorrect, it should be this one
Brain Power - LET THE BASS KICK should swap out on beats
Big Black - that ring should fade in and out, not just instantly appear/disappear
Best FriendS - ^ lights on vocals
furioso melodia - try to rotate the visualizer to the circle (idk how to name it) as the background appears, might be noticeable with HT
Everything will freeze - what are those pulses mapped to? Shouldn't they be on percussion or on beats?

Freedom Dive - 07:39:547 - cross should lang on 1 new combo as well, glow shouldn't appear instantly like mentioned in Big Black

Map

My Love has too long of a break, like almost entire song is break, mapping guitar only might be a good idea

04:10:276 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - make some vareity here, rotate them slightly or sth

I'm new to modding, sorry for my trash links
Kyouren
Congrulations! <3
Topic Starter
DeRandom Otaku
@Desperate-kun i don't know lol i don't have that kind of opinion for the remix, i and most people like it a lot. Thank you btw

h3oCharles wrote:

I'm sorry for breaking your qual status ;_;

Storyboard

Kuchizuke Diamond's background is incorrect, it should be this one
Brain Power - LET THE BASS KICK should swap out on beats
Big Black - that ring should fade in and out, not just instantly appear/disappear
Best FriendS - ^ lights on vocals
furioso melodia - try to rotate the visualizer to the circle (idk how to name it) as the background appears, might be noticeable with HT
Everything will freeze - what are those pulses mapped to? Shouldn't they be on percussion or on beats?

Freedom Dive - 07:39:547 - cross should lang on 1 new combo as well, glow shouldn't appear instantly like mentioned in Big Black

Map

My Love has too long of a break, like almost entire song is break, mapping guitar only might be a good idea

04:10:276 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - make some vareity here, rotate them slightly or sth

I'm new to modding, sorry for my trash links
Do you think map could reach qualified status and still have silly issues like these? these are all intentional by me and the story boarder
Thank for checking the map anyway!

@kitty thanks!
marshallracer
not my cup of tea when thinking of "osu!memories" but obviously there may be HUGE differences depending on how long you play by now

it's an alright map though, so congrats on rank/approval (whichever applies now lol)
nan desu ka
so hard
Venix
Nice, ranked (yes I'm god of fast)