forum

[resolved] Can't fc ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nihapy
Problem Details: Played this map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/899467 a few times and got a good score with hd but then i realized i didn't fc the map, which is odd because i didnt do any slider end miss. Any explanation ?

Video or screenshot showing the problem: replayyy
replay file of my play, its also on the global score board ranked #23 as for today.

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
o x
It shows that you FC'd it twice on your profile. It also shows on the replay that you FC'd.
Seen below your play is the same as your replay and both say you FC'd. I'm not too sure what your problem is :/
Kao
Even if you got everything and didn't miss, you can still miss slider ticks, and you get 100/50 on a slider, this results in a lower combo, but still counts as an FC
This might be the case. This happens when you release to soon in a slider

Can't watch replay so I'll assume this
Topic Starter
nihapy

Cawub wrote:

It shows that you FC'd it twice on your profile. It also shows on the replay that you FC'd.
Seen below your play is the same as your replay and both say you FC'd. I'm not too sure what your problem is :/
screen of the two tries where i didnt have a perfect full combo >
Full combo (i know that full combo means no miss, but im talking about FULL FULL combo xD) is 476, i have two 475 combos without any 100 on a slider. It isnt a problem, map didnt get me that much pp anyway but it *could* be a bug so yeah.

Kao wrote:

Even if you got everything and didn't miss, you can still miss slider ticks, and you get 100/50 on a slider, this results in a lower combo, but still counts as an FC

The thing is that i'm 100% sure i got every slider tick and ends, because all of my 100 on circles. Happened twice so this might really be a bug. I know i'm picky but i really had a full full fc but still have one note thats gone into void in the combo so...

Also i did a test to see if it happened on other maps but its not the case, and just to clarify im talking about fc like that (with the fc indicator on the graphic)
SPOILER
perfect full combo with the lil miku showing
no miku :c
Kao
Erm, that "full combo" is "perfect" in the default skin, which indicates your performance, not your combo.
Even if you got 1x100 (because of sliders) just as long performance is in a straight line (need proof) it'll show "Perfect"
I assume the "Perfect" sprite shows on > 99% acc
CM2

nihapy wrote:

Cawub wrote:

screen of the two tries where i didnt have a perfect full combo >
Full combo (i know that full combo means no miss, but im talking about FULL FULL combo xD) is 476, i have two 475 combos without any 100 on a slider. It isnt a problem, map didnt get me that much pp anyway but it *could* be a bug so yeah.

Kao wrote:

The thing is that i'm 100% sure i got every slider tick and ends, because all of my 100 on circles. Happened twice so this might really be a bug. I know i'm picky but i really had a full full fc but still have one note thats gone into void in the combo so...

Also i did a test to see if it happened on other maps but its not the case, and just to clarify im talking about fc like that (with the fc indicator on the graphic)
SPOILER
perfect full combo with the lil miku showing
no miku :c
The end of the slider counts as +1 combo, you missed the slider end here:

It doesn't break your combo, it just doesn't add 1 more. Try playing it on halftime and make sure you follow everything. See if it shows perfect.
Sorry if i misunderstood the problem
Topic Starter
nihapy

Kao wrote:

Erm, that "full combo" is "perfect" in the default skin, which indicates your performance, not your combo.
Even if you got 1x100 (because of sliders) just as long performance is in a straight line (need proof) it'll show "Perfect"
...The problem is that i didnt miss a slider ;_; just watch the replay, i can try to record it if you want... It appears on my 98% acc fc plays too

SPOILER
98% acc perfect fc
(cant upload screenshot, bancho broken for me) http://puu.sh/sfUkK/a792a6d83f.jpg slider broke but got 99% acc
Topic Starter
nihapy

CM2 wrote:

The end of the slider counts as +1 combo, you missed the slider end here:

It doesn't break your combo, it just doesn't add 1 more. Try playing it on halftime and make sure you follow everything. See if it shows perfect.
Sorry if i misunderstood the problem
wow hd made it really difficult to say if it was the slider or circle, but you're right it was indeed a slider miss. showed it to a lot of people and they couldnt tell xD thank you~
Kao

nihapy wrote:

Kao wrote:

...The problem is that i didnt miss a slider ;_; just watch the replay, i can try to record it if you want... It appears on my 98% acc fc plays too

SPOILER
98% acc perfect fc
(cant upload screenshot, bancho broken for me) http://puu.sh/sfUkK/a792a6d83f.jpg slider broke but got 99% acc
You don't have to miss a slider to get a 100/50 in a slider. You get 100 when you miss a tick by releasing too early, and 50 when you only get one tick.

Also, refrain from double posting next time. Just edit your last post ;)